Veeky Forums BTFO!!!!

Veeky Forums BTFO!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

fasebj.org/content/25/1_Supplement/lb563.short
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>soy
you might as well be taking HRT

>implying we don't want animals to die so we can feast on their delicious roasted carcasses

I eat literally all of that (except for the soy jew) in addition to meat. Bite me faggot

>soy

But none of that will ever taste as good as cow flesh.

Also,
>Soy

Enjoy your new tits faggot.

Soy contains plant estrogen which blocks endogenous estrogen and protects you from it unless you have some rare genetic disorder with mutant estrogen receptors. Meat and dairy contains actual estrogen that fucks you up regardless.

>source: my ass

kill yourself nigger just buy organic meat and grass fed beef

1.7 x 50g = 85g
I get more than that in 2 meals.

Eggs are at least vegetarian. Fuck, get over yourself you self righteous retard.

Animals produce estrogen regardless of if they're grass fed or organic and fucking google it retard

Gains goblin be gone!

kek

>phytoestrogens in soy give you tits but mammalian estrogen in cow's milk doesn't

Veeky Forums logic

And most people die of cancer and heart disease because they eat like shit. What's your point?

>denying this
>2015

Shoo Shoo Gains Goblin

Yeah a doctor who spends his entire day researching and lecturing is definitely evidence that you have to get protein from disease-causing animal products....

And if I post vegan lifters they'll only look good because they're on roids right? This is your brain on meat.

user, a lot of plant products cause diseases too.

>complete proteins
>outdated
will the jewish trickery ever cease

Vegan-cucks BTFO

>fasebj.org/content/25/1_Supplement/lb563.short

shoo shoo gains goblin!!!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

BEGONE THOT GOBLIN

enjoy your lack of vitamin K2 thus lack of calcium in your bones

>on average vegans obtain 70% more protein than required per day

You realize this is for normies? Bodybuilders need a lot more than your average amount.

Stay small vegans

Every living thing produces oestrogen in some form. What matters is how much of it is able to actually affect your hormone levels.

>a lot more

keep telling yourself that so you can justify buying cow secretion waste product powder lul

>vegans get 70% more than required per day
>recommended daily protein is 56g
>only 95g
what did ((they)) mean by this?

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

because fermented organic soy is proven healthy doesn't mean hard to digest unfermented genetically engineered soy is healthy too

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

No, only animals produce animal estrogen.