I hit my toe. It hurts a lot. What do?

I hit my toe. It hurts a lot. What do?

Give it to me straight, doctor Veeky Forums.

what a gay thread

gonna need to amputate.

It's terminal cancer.

I'm sorry.

Heat a paper clip and lightly poke your toenail with it, it should melt(little pain) and remove the clotted blood.

Sorry but it looks like you were bitten by the toe vampire,im afraid that he has sucked all the gains out of your toe and youll need to amputate it or be a toelet forever.

this is a blue board son

Praise kek.

go back to /b/

Don't do this unless you're willing to possibly jab your nail bed with the paper clip.

This happened to me like 7 years ago and I made a thread about it too. They told me I had gangrene.
Anyways the shit will fall off on it's own after a few days. The bruise will spread over the whole nail first, and the process hurts like a bitch. Just let it happen

fatass

>Implying op has gains to lose

It seems like OP did it anyway since you can see two holes in the nail.

I tried that earlier hence the punctures, all the blood is dry I think.

You're both dead and alive anyway.

It's just blood. Takes a while to go away.

just suck it up pussy. if your nail doesn't fall off that will take 1-1.5 years to grow out/away.

t. someone who did this

You have to shitpost for 6 hours straight to make it go away.

nothing.
if its swollen will suck for a weak unless you play sports or hike to prolong the trauma.
takes about 6 months to regrow a whole new toenail (it will look normal from afar before that)

I wish. Then I'd have something to work for. I already hit perfection.

reminder to always wear proper footwear when lifting

Cut it off. Trust me it's better in the long run for you.

it's literally gangrene. you're gonna lose your foot and possibly your entire leg

Underrated post

It's infected you need to cut if off as soon as possible or at least hurt it. Hit it with a hammer or something.

You're only supposed to do that when its fresh. Only thing you can do is just let it heal

My finger has small thing like that, it just dry blood.
No worry, friend.

you already released the pressure so just wait

Soak it under hot water, it will de-coagulate the blood. If it still doesn't come out, you didn't drill deep enough into the nail.

Just puked, had food poisoning (drank milk that was left on the table for 8h). I was feverish, but immediately after puking feel like I am healthy again. My question is what should I eat, I haven't eaten anything in 13h (the bad protein shake, which I puked)? Should I avoid some foods or eating at all?