How do I achieve super butt?

How do I achieve super butt?

be careful what you wish for.

highheels apparently

why should I?

you'll get superdickery

I want to know too D:

unless you are attracting niggers to fuck you in the ass, i highly do not recommend having a bubble butt

>doing SS
>ass has blown up
>get turned on feeling it in the shower
>nair my entire lower body
>finger in ass while jerking off

guys getting Veeky Forums has turned me gay

How significant are the ass gains? How long do they take?

pretty noticeable but i started auschwitz mode

about 3 months

>tfw want it to get even bigger, have added glute bridges into my assistance work

idk why but it makes me so fucking horny to have a big ass. my cock is swelling up as i'm typing this

So it is basically SS and that's all?

Is it possible without gym?
I don't have money to get into one.

>are compound barbell exercises possible without barbells

sure bud

>idk why but it makes me so fucking horny to have a big ass. my cock is swelling up as i'm typing this

Can you tell us more? You talking about this is turning me on. What's it like having a big ass? Do you catch it in the mirror?

suit implants

low bar squats and deadlifts for sure help you get a joocy ass

I don't have any weights though.
Are there any other types of exercises excluding squats that will help me to get big ass?

yeah i don't have a full body mirror so the first time i noticed i had put a leg up on the counter (like half-sitting on it not putting a foot up) to check something up close in the mirror and I caught a glimpse of it. It's much bigger and rounder. I think genetically I carry most of my fat in my ass, too, so it's nice and full while the rest of my body is very lithe. And something about my totally hairless dick and balls turns me on a lot too. When I get my ass all soapy in the shower I just rub it for a while and play with it.

what the fuck are with those gay as shoes

Do you ever rub your cum on your ass? Have other people noticed? Does it bounce? What have you put in it?

Tell me as much as possible

No, but I do come a lot, especially since I started taking Zinc every day. I have really fat balls. It doesn't "shoot" out very far but it's this perfect consistency where it's not too watery but not too goopy.... it's almost like hand soap, it just pumps out over my fist and drips all down my hand and thighs

yeah, my gf at the time really enjoyed it. since we broke up ive showed it off for a few guys who liked it

it does bounce, I was just doing that the other day in the mirror. if felt a little ridiculous at first but it turned me on so much i didn't care. I was like shifting weight from one foot to the other to make it jiggle a little bit

just fingers so far but im thinking about getting a prostate stimulator

the first time i came with a finger in my ass was really intense. it wasn't hands free but it was definitely one of my stronger orgasms

What made you take Zinc everyday in the first place?

i wanted to see if it would make me cum more

He looks like he got lost while he was on his way to a gay pride parade.

Fake muscles
Hilariously big fake ass
Obvious lifts in his red fuckme boots
Goddamn
I'm kind of embarassed to say that I like costumed heroes

This is really turning me on, please keep going

What did your girlfriend say? What do you mean she enjoyed it

You've showed it off for a few guys? Like you were naked or in pants? How did you initiate that and how did you feel with them looking at you like that?

Do you ever think about putting a cock in it? Has it made you check out asses more? How big do you want to make your ass and what do you want to put in it?

When you squat do you feel it growing?

I love your cum description. Has your dick changed as you've worked out more? What's it like?

How does your ass motivate you?

she would smack it and stuff or grab it while i was making stuff in the kitchen

i would just send them pictures. i initiated it because i was horny and bored and guys are easier to sext with than girls. made me feel good to know they wanted it

yeah, but i think i need to 'work up' to a cock. not that i've noticed. i want it big as fuck and i want to put dildos and cocks and fingers in it.

yes

not really changed, it's always been long and thick.

i just want a bigger ass. it makes me horny.

you can balloon up to a certain point doing glute thrusts....you don't need a barbell, just place lots of weight in your lap and do it that way.

Can you post a pic of your ass? Or a couple

Were the guys friend of yours? How did they react?

How did it feel to finger it for the first time? Do you want the cock in it to be big? What do you think it would feel like? What do you want the guy to be like?

This makes me horny too

i dont have anything saved with me

yeah, he said he wanted to eat my ass

felt weird at first but then really good. i like moving it around while it's in there but not in or out

not particularly, i couldn't handle a big one right now. i think it would mostly be painful desu. i don't really care what the guy is like

Aw I wanted to see it :(

I like hearing you talking about your ass

At home without a barbell? I don't think so

This person doesn't think so. But for an absolute beginner, yes it will work until you outgrow whatever weight you have available. Put 50lbs of rock in a backpack to start, once you outgrow that, put a cinderblock on top of the backpack.

Do 4x15-20 every few days. I used to stack dumbbells in my lap when I first started. It worked and my ass grew. I could tell because of how my pre-lifting days pants fit. But eventually, it isn't enough weight and you have to join a gym or buy equipment.

Much better to use a barbell and much higher weight potential. You are a noob and this will work for a while....kind of lame if you are just doing this and no other dieting or lifting.

If you do other lifting, it will help even with weights that aren't very heavy.
It activates your glutes, which unlike almond activation is a real thing. Your brain just learns to use your glutes more instead of mainly your quads with squats etc.
A barbell is a good investment though.

n-no homo right guys?

My dick thanks you for this.

what's it like

We'll I got rock hard and was getting ready to jerk off then you meanies stopped.
Now I'm sitting here with a sad chubby getting smaller by the second.

all this ass talk and no ass pics

hope this helps

I already jerked off. Stories are way better than pics, I'm not willing to admit I'm gay enough to fap to them.

can I achieve this on c6w?

Holy shit how is this possible

Absolutely homo, just because your in the closet doesn't mean I am.

genetics

>I am wearing pansy red booties
>[Looks at director]
>Why the fuck didn't you tell me?

I kinda want to get a big ass but I am afraid it would look silly

You don't want it

Why makes you say that?

I have a big butt and it's awkward

You realize one of you faggots is just kidding but the other is actually jerking off right now.

Padded suit

Do you get molested user?

Well, some friends slap it sometimes but that's all

That sounds pretty gay but it's better than a bully slapping your ass

If you have an aesthetic bottom I'm going to touch it. Sorry.

Yum

More like this

unironically this desu, its a prime contributor to the curve of your ass, makes it look fucking cartoony.

SS is such a fucking meme lol

Have a sedentary childhood and be fit later in life. Also it's probably genetics.