>get super cheap house with my mate who also works at the same place
>join community centre to lift
>go to change room
>shit smeared everywhere
>been there 10 times - shit on the floors 3 times
>find out this is normal

If you think the reviews on Google are a meme - I fucking found this

reddit.com/r/Brampton/comments/647ab2/a_big_problem_in_brampton/

Fuck man I have a bunch of brown friends I'm not racist. i don't even know what to say.

>shit smeared everywhere
they don't cal it Browntown for nothing

Wow that's really disgusting. Third world citizens don't belong in the Western world.

Brampton? More like Brapton! BRAAAAAAAPPPPPP

ahaahahahaha, awwwwwww, shit. brampton is an official ghetto, new india, will secede from the res tof ontario within 20 years

I thought this only happens in India?

it's only poop. indians culturally enrich us in many ways that small incidents like this should be tolerated and even celebrated.

OP, are you the guy who is making stuff up in the reddit thread you linked?

Dam hate to see the womens....blood n feces everywhere but course women wont say cuz they are more pc

At least your don't go to the world gym on Peter Robinson. There are no fucking racks for the weights, you have to take them off the benches no one is using. The plates for dl look like they belong in a toys-r-us lifting set with how big and unweildly they are.

nice
got me to respond/10

It's not even b8 it's an obvious joke.
Learn Veeky Forums humor newfag.

Omg LOOOOOOOOOOOL

and i thought living in argentina was a thirld world thing

THIS IS THIRDY AS FUCK KEK

>*gym smells like curry*
>i s-swear im not racist guys!
>*showers full of piss*
>c-celebrate diversity!
>*change room literally gets shit on by pajeet*
>f-fuck drumpf and fuck white people!

seeing this pathetic behavior from "white" people is even more pathetic than seeing pajeets who wont poo in the loo

brampton is NEW new Delhi

on the Toronto backpage section for trannys there is some TS pajeeta thot cardio bunny.
does she go to your gym?

>i'm not racist

why? you see how shitskins act every day and you still think they are equal to you?

lol, fucking Poo in loos

D E S I G N A T E D

>we have decided to lock further comments since it has spilled over into other threads
All of my keks.

smear shit on their cars

Do you expect hinpoos to forget their culture just because they live in the west?
Fucking bigot.

Sauga master race reporting in

>grew up in the next town over
>was all white, until about 11th grade when a poo family moved in
>sudden spawn of mysterious high school villian 'the brown bandit'
>shit smeared all over the bathrooms, multiple times
they have some sort of problem with toilets or something
its more common than people will tell you

>bramladesh
>poos shitting everywhere
the universe is amazing

Isn't it just how they mark their territory?

I've heard that in India it's part of the courting ritual that you smear feces around, and that if women remain in the area, it's implicit consent.

that's only to scare off fags. shower at home you homo

> shit in public
> make a mess
> wipe with hand

why do pajeets do this

>tfw malton

feels bad man, shit skins everywhere

>moving to Brampton
I don't know what you expected.

Haha, he thought subhuman races will change if they are imported to the 1st world.
The behavior is genetic.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPton

I live in Markham/Scarborough so I'm mainly dealing with chinks, but what leads people to smear shit everywhere like that?

Canada is 3rd world mate

>Surprised to see poop smeared all over the floor in the men's fitness changeroom
>Surprised

kek

Indian here

Canada has become some sort of mecca for Indians, particularly Sikhs and people from Punjab

I'm not kidding but if you turn on a Punjabi TV channel, the ONLY ads you see are for immigration agencies

These agencies bribe Canadian immigration officials and find workarounds to Canadian visa requirements

As a result, you have absolute rural idiots who've even been to a proper fucking city moving all the way to the first world in Canada

These are people even I wouldnt want to be in the same room with

The result is the problem OP described

India is poor as fuck and Canada seems to be importing our poorest and least educated

Your country needs to get its immigration right

this isn't real right?

The migration of the worst subhumans in the world to white countries is not some foolish blunder, its intentional sabotage committed by the Jews. We'd set it right if we could, but they've seized power.

Because of Gandhi. You won't learn this shit in school because of political correctness, but when the Brits where around, they built toilets, insisted the pajeets eat with utensils, act like civilized people, and have a unified state. Education went up and violence went down. And when they left and Gandhi took over, he put everything in reverse

>designated shitting changerooms
Das it mane,