Is diet really 90% of getting in shape? Are you fuckers meal prepping???

Is diet really 90% of getting in shape? Are you fuckers meal prepping???

>meal prepping

>Eating 6 day old leftovers

You are not going to make it.

As someone who works full time and is taking on nearly a full load this semester I literally am not home long enough to cook every day. Even if I wasnt trying to get swole meal prep would still be the only thing that lets me eat every day other than eating takeout every night or crap from a vending machine. I do it twice a week and yeah by day four the rice is slightly dry. Luckily im not a little faggot bitch and eating slightly dry rice isnt a problem.

>as someone who is full shit, i don't have 30 minutes to spare because my time management is terrible and i make up stupid excuses to hide from the fact that i'm a failure

To a degree, when I buy all my vegetables in I'll spend about half an hour the day I buy them chopping them all and put them in dishes in the fridge. Makes meal prep through the weak much faster since I can just grab precut veg out the fridge and put them straight in the pan or w/e

Your body-composition is entirely based on

1. Total calories
2. Macro-nutrients

Example: Mr Faglord 2,375 calories (consuming 170 grams of protein) to maintain a body-composition of 170 pounds and 10% bodyfat.

If Mr Faglord reduced his protein intake to 50g grams or so, his body-composition will suffer, even 2,375 calories, he will re-composition higher in bodyfat as he is no longer taking in enough protein to maintain his 170 pound 10% bodyfat frame. He will still weigh 170 pounds, but he will most likely move upto 15-18% body-fat over time as his body isn't getting enough protein to sustain the lean mass.

pretty much exactly what I read

>this kills the IIFYM fattie

>full shit
?????
>time management is terrible
It has nothing to do with time management if I go straight from class to work and have no kitchen with which to cook with numbnuts. Aside from getting up earlier to make food for the day (You know, MEAL PREP) I have nothing.
>make up stupid excuses
?????

Yes.
Meal prep is fucking vital for me as an ex fatty who binges on shit food when I get lazy.

If my meals are ready and there, it makes life so much easier if I just got in from long workday+gym.

Absolutely worth doing if you give a shit about progress and lead a busy life.

No it doesn't. Do you even know what IIFYM means?

IIFYMers still get their protein in, the problem with IIFYM isn't IIFYM itself, it's the retards who do it and eat 200g protein from whey protein, and then drink olive oil and eat table sugar to hit their fats/carbs.

>i don't manage my schedule very well, so i put myself into circumstances that make my life more difficult than necessary. i am lazy and don't challenge my lazy nature, which is why i use lazy justification statements like "aside from doing what i already do, i have nothing".

lol you're such a fag

>dont manage my schedule very well
Yeah, cant always control when certain classes are available or when I have to work.
>more difficult than necessary
Lmao sorry if doing meal prep is something you consider difficult princess.

>hur dur meal prep isn't time management

KYS fag.

I bet you think nutrients leave food the day you buy it at the store

6 days is a great amount of time for your veggies to soak up those xenoestrogens from the plastic containers.

Good job user, your titties are appreciated by all.

>it must be put into plastic

>straw men
i'm gonna argue with your misrepresentation of what i said. are you ready for it, guys?!

HOW DO YOU STOP CHICKEN FROM GOING DRY IN THE FRIDGE

its juicy when i make it but after a few days in the fridge it takes me 2 hours to get through a chicken breast

this, loving the triggered responses

>what are glass containers?

>not eating every meal out of fresh ingridients
>not using the trips to the store/butcher's/farmer's market as an excercise

>what are glass containers?

If you think the containers in OPs pic are plastic you might be holding your breath a bit too long during your lifts user.

> hurr OP posted a pic from google
> he must be doing literally the exact same thing

lmao, not everyone is a NEET.

This week I've worked 15-16 hours monday-thursday. When I get home at 11 PM, Im not going to cook food for the whole week. I need to get to sleep so I can get at least 7 hours of sleep.

> working 15 hours over 4 days.

is this your first highschool job user?

i spend about 2 hours cooking every 4 days or so.
chicken breast and mashed sweet potato with a fresh salad made that day

Pls dont take this bait anons

masterfully baited

I question the "xenoestrogen threat" when it comes to BPA free products, desu. PP is a common material used and I have so far not seen compelling evidence that puts it into that ballpark.
Anyway, I like mealprepping because it helps me partition out my calories.

everything I eat can be microwaved in less than 3 minutes

My wife does the cooking. The only time I come home and there isn't a hot meal is when she is out with our kids, and there's always something I can throw in the oven and eat within half an hour.

Mad jelly, bruh. Mirin' your waifu gains.

I work full time and do meal prep. I don't do it all on Sunday night, who wants to eat Sunday leftovers past Wednesday? I cook enough each night to portion out for lunch at work the next couple days or to not have to cook the next day

*shitposts on Veeky Forums while busy*

I remember a thread from about a year and a half/ two years ago where some faggot talked about how he did exactly that to save money. All his meals consisted of
Whey
Oil
Sugar
Multivitamin

Fucking retard

Thanks. Will try that

>Eggs and fish

Disgusting

Save pickle juice and brine in that

Looks nice.
Just started taking the dieting part serious.
Do you have some recipes/references?

Most of those looks pretty easy.
Unsure about the amount, how long they can be stored before going stale, how much to prep, etc.

Been browsing Veeky Forums for a couple of days.