We still have a chance bros

We still have a chance bros

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.census.gov/library/publications/2010/compendia/statab/130ed/tables/11s0205.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He might, you don't

rub a dub-dub, drown in a tub OP

>implying that's not OP in the picture

She's obviously shitfaced, either that or she has a shit face.

are most heightposters self hating manlets? or angry lanklets we will never know

>you will never experience this
why did i have to be 6'2 with a massive frame

my wife is taller than i am and we have 4 kids right now with a fifth coming. height doesn't matter, sorry, you're just a fucking putz. i'm 5'9, maybe 5'10 and she's 6'3 or so. she has never said a single thing about my height other than when we first met as some flirt. stop giving a shit about this stuff OP, as a probably-older-guy to a probably-younger-guy, only the losers ever even talked about it. i'm a handsome guy with other likable skills and qualities and had no problem with having women.

Eat shit. I'm going on a date with my qt3.14 shy oneitis.

>she's 6'3
There it is, you're dating a freak who almost HAS to settle for someone shorter, because most guys are freaked out by her height. She's not pretty, since she had to settle for a 5'9" manlet.

In the U.S., 99.9 percent of women aged 30-39 are 6'1" or shorter. Your bitch is a freakish 6'3", that's taller than ~99.999 percent of all U.S. women. You're dating a freak. Source: www2.census.gov/library/publications/2010/compendia/statab/130ed/tables/11s0205.pdf

so what though if she's pretty

>so what
If you're fine with it, I'm fine with it, I'm just saying you're not exactly representative of anything with that freak of a woman, because she almost HAD to choose someone shorter, since she's taller than 95 percent of even men in the U.S.

It'd be another thing if you were 5'5" and dated a woman who's 5'9" or something, that could actually mean something to someone, but even then the female in a relationship is only taller than the guy in 1 of 800 cases.

>putz
How much do you pay her? Does she like when your hooknose penetrates her as you eat her ass?

we have a chance. But... it's ridiculous... she will appear more dominant and u will be invisible.

Jokes on you my crush is smaller than me

>being this salty that based manlet user is going to procreate with an amazon qt and create tall offspring, offsetting his fathers poor genetics
user, you are both petty and stupid

Oh god I want this so badly.
>5'10
>want a woman a bit taller than me. Like 5'11 to 6'1
The sex is better because the positioning makes more sense. Both in doggy and missionary.

i'm a tall lanklet that gets no pussy, and i have a skinnyfat manlet friend who gets laid on the reg

>not wanting tall ubermensch kids

5'6 here. Every girl I had was taller than me and objectively beautiful, current gf included.

Not sure because I can't find a woman shorter than me or I like the sensation.

>tfw one of them was 6'1
>bros joke about me looking like her child
>didn't give a fuck, she was really into me

Just try your luck my fellow manlets.

women dating men smaller than them are either ugly or have a huge head problem

lanklets btfo

I've found that womanlets care the most about height (aka 6'0 minimum) whereas tall women will date short men, even men shorter than themselves

THIS is how you make a manlet hate thread

Is she from Tarth?

Bet she had no curves

This guy has many problems excluding his height

Her hips are wider than his shoulder width.Just another reason to never miss height workouts.

do you think this is his favorite bar and he just goes here every time he goes out and just stands there all night hollering at girls until he finds one drunk enough to not look down?

>be 6 foot 1
>in college
>go to a party
>there's some athletes there
>gorgeous 6 foot 7 amazonian girls basketball player there
>instantly enamored
>it's rare that I ever see a girl taller than me, let alone tower over me
>start flirting with her
>can tell she's into me
>get her drunk as shit
>she tells me she really likes Drake
>tell her i like him a lot too, i have this poster back at my place that she has to see
>(there is no poster, i dont give a fuck about Drake)
>we get into my room
>go in for a kiss, she kisses me back
>things are getting hot and heavy
>slide my hand down her pants, she's wet as fuck
>whip my dick out, oh my god can she suck
>she pulls her pants down and bends over
>she has the prettiest most athletic pussy I've ever seen
>holy fuck it's gorgeous, it's almost a shame for what I'm about to do it
>step up to the batters box
>her ass is literally to my lower chest
>get on my tippy toes, can barely reach it, but the angle's all wrong
>run off and grab a stool
>stick it in raw
>pure unadulterated bliss
>not going to pull out either, are babies will be genetic gods
>she moans my name
>I tell her to call me Tinytrip

the thing in the dress is a dude

You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

>dat ending

I laughed and i got a chub, nice

This.
Getting laid is all about game

>im 5'9 maybe 5'10
>hurrr im AVERAGE HEIGHT LOL height doesnt matter
fuck me you are one dumb sack of shit, try being actually shorter than 80% of males. retard

>Tall is good
>unless it's a girl

Hypocrite. It's people like you that push this meme so that 6'2 chads have children with 5'2 midgets and have average sons with crushing self worth issues

>Hypocrite
No, I'm just citing statistics, you idiot. In only 1 in 800 long-term relationships the woman is taller than the man. These are hard facts. I'm sorry that they annoy you.

>widow on the right

THICC

>she HAS to settle for someone shorter

There are no shortage of 6'4 guys, moron. Those faggots fall for your meme bullshit and want to fuck petite girls because in reality they are insecure fucks like yourself that love being tall but hate the thought of having children with a woman that would give the same traits to your children.

I see tall girls with short men (say 6 feet guys) all the time.

>she has never said a single thing about my height
Probably because its beneath her.

>it's rare that I ever see a girl taller than me, let alone tower over me
>be 6 foot 1
Doesn't compute. That's like 185 cm, many girls are taller than that, as well as most guys.

Kek

Savaged

>There are no shortage of 6'4 guys, moron
Actually, there is, I posted the statistics earlier, but I'll post it as an image this time so you stop talking out of your fucking ass, retard

>In the U.S., 99.9 percent of women aged 30-39 are 6'1" or shorter.
Manlet country lol.

Lanklet being salty we're taking over his territory.

She's the about same height as Karlie Kloss. Not really that tall for a white female in Europe. I see 10/11 girls that tall every day

So basically spiders have a straight shota society?

Based.

>when your hooknose penetrates her as you eat her ass

Why are you all so /r9k/ lately?

>Not really that tall for a white female in Europe. I see 10/11 girls that tall every day
Can confirm, I'm in Germany tho. Average height for girls is like 6' (183 cm), average height for guys is 6'4 (193 cm). At least in Cologne.

Lots of people taller than that. I'm just under 6'1 (184 cm as measured by doctor during exam) and I'm routinely the smallest man around and also described as "the short one" by others.

Doggy with a taller woman (or at least with longer legs than yours) sucks. Speaking with esperience

>in Europe
Fair enough, us Europeans are on average taller than Americans, but I'm not sure what your point is exactly? Even in Europe, it's extremely uncommon for the man to be taller than the woman in a relationship. As a matter of fact, there was a study done on the U.K. population that concluded:

>Adherence to the male-taller norm was evident in these data since men were taller than their partners in 92.5% of the couples, significantly more often than the expected 89.8% when mating was random with respect to height (p

maybe in your moms basement

>I'm in Germany tho. Average height for girls is like 6' (183 cm), average height for guys is 6'4 (193 cm). At least in Cologne.
Hahahah, no... What are you eating down in Köln exactly? Lol

I wish, man.

I know the stats, they have nothing to do with reality.

FWIW, I have never seen as many people as tall as here. Not in other regions of Germany, not in the Netherlands, not in the Americas, nowhere.

Even some km to the north (Ruhrpott, around Bochum, Essen, etc), I'm among the taller guys.

Here? It's like a joke.

>I know the stats, they have nothing to do with reality.
Can you explain further? How do six actual statistics have nothing to do with reality?

By saying the populace is a lot smaller than they are in reality? Do you think wikipedia has priority over actually going outside and testing?

what? no it doesn't. much easier at a similar height.

Wikipedia isn't a bunch of retards making estimates, you know, they cite sources for all of these statistics and they aren't based on someone's hunch.

>By saying the populace is a lot smaller than they are in reality?
I'm not sure what you mean exactly. I live in Sweden by the way, we're a pretty tall country as well, but if you go outside, can you honestly say that you believe that the average height of females in Köln is 183 cm? I highly doubt it.

It definitely has priority over some user claiming his 'observations' are a better way of obtaining statistics.

"hurp durp da durr i don't understand statistics"

Not him, but I would trust Wikipedia over you. Tall people stick out so most people are more likely to remember them and thus estimate the average height to be higher than it is, and that effect will only be multiplied when you add in Veeky Forums's weird height issues.

I'm talking form experience too. Much better with taller women. You don't have to unconfortably spread your legs wide while continually interrupting them to put their legs closer. It makes much more sense.
this nigga knows

Also missionary is better because you can suck their tits much more easily, without interrupting your thrusting and without craning your neck.

>they cite sources for all of these statistics
One of those sources is a dead link from a male health magazine. The others aren't better (old, self-reported, etc).

Also, Swedes and also North Germans are a lot shorter than people from Cologne (even thought he stats say otherwise usually). I'd guess about 180cm for males on average, give or take a cm. Your males are a bit shorter than Cologne girls usually.

Did you even read what I wrote. Of course you can just say "He's lying" and I can't really prove that I'm not. But why would I lie about shit like that?

My German friend, you are sincerely delusional and you should really check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Have you been to Cologne recently?

I've never been there, but you have yet to show anyone a single source for your claims other than "why would I lie?" No one thinks you're lying, we believe that YOU believe it, but it makes zero sense that men in Köln would be >>>ON AVERAGE

mostly lanklets who's greatest accomplishment in life is being about 2" above the average height.

Bro, you are literally saying
>"I know your city better than you because I read about it on the net."
Seriously, man.

Maybe there's some other guy from Cologne here and can confirm/deny?

>If someone told you that in Normandy the average height of males is 148 cm, would you believe them? I mean, why would they lie?
If he lived in Normandy and was like "It's just here, everywhere else is normal" like I do, I would at least not call him delusional since i've never been there.

>tfw in love with a female of the opposite species

No I don't

>Bro, you are literally saying
No, mein Freund, I swear to you that I believe that YOU believe that the average male height is 193 cm in your city.

I'm sad to say that it's simply extremely unlikely given the history of the area and all of the official statistics speaking against it. If you're willing to go out into a crowded area and show me a picture which gives some kind of height indication of the people there, then maybe, but I'd highly doubt you're going to succeed.

I really don't mean to come off as a know-it-all asshole, but really dawg, just accept that your estimate is way off.

>ugly
>no gains
>visually impaired so have to ride a bicycle everywhere
>4.5" penis
>premature ejaculatory issues
>terrible personality
>dumb
>work in a 7/11 late at night so i don't actually see many customers
>post on Veeky Forums about how i'm a 6'4" master race

My dad is actually like half an inch shorter than my mom at 5ft9.5~, mother is 5ft10.
Salvaged me and my brother though, 6ft1 and 6ft2 respectively

I really dunno how I can prove it.

Have some Cologne actors, though, from some bydlo drama show. Just so you know what I am talking about. The short guy in the yellow tank top and black hat is 1.80 meters (5'11 I think).

The others aren't described as tall, but average in articles.

Hello, my name is Gavin, and the most important thing to know about me is that i'm 6'4".

yes that's right, 6'4". really, come hit me up ladies!

If you can find me a list of athletes that were born in Köln, we can work with that, because their heights are easily found online. I've tried looking for a list of footballers born in Köln, but I can only find lists of footballers who played for 1. FC Köln. Can you help me out here, then maybe we can work it out together?

>THEY WILL NEVER STOP BEING BUTTHURT
lmao, when will they learn.

>but I can only find lists of footballers who played for 1. FC Köln
I don't think there's much else in football here lol. Poldi (Lukas Podolski) is 1.80 meters though.

but how do they learn?

Yeah, but I mean the list I found was just players who have played for 1. FC Köln in their careers, so it would include a LOT of players who aren't actually from Köln. Poldi was born in Poland for example.

It's never the actual big people going on about height. it's only ever lanklets. with slender frames that literally look like they took a person and stretched them taller and thinner.

Phil Collins, 1.68m.

Still fucked more women than you or me.

my mom's got (somewhat distant) family from outside Gothenburg and I happened to be in Sweden for work, so I went up to visit them

They are all, without exception, over 6 feet tall. Including the girls. I mean 16 year old girls at 6 feet tall.

At just 6' I was easily the shortest dude and shorter than a majority of the women.

now there are a lot of not-originally-nordic people in Sweden now, but idk why you'd count them

I'm sure he's rich. Why else would a female be attracted to a manlet?

>tfw grandfather's sisters were like 6'+ but grandfather is 5'7"ish, grandmother is

>tfw 6' and love tall/taller girls
>tfw when socially retarded, can't even hit it off with uggos
>tfw the only way I can be sociable is to get shitfaced or to get higher than giraffe pussy

I wish I could be a social butterfly without all of that

I'm a 5 foot 7 natty and I won a girl over a guy who was 6 foot and confirmed roiding, blaming lack of sex on height is dumb but it is definitely harder to secure anything long-term.

>that hair
>that facial hair
>that shirt
>that bracelet
>those shoelaces
>I'm only going to assume he has breezer, smirnoff ice or some other fag drink in that glass
that's obviously her retarded cousin or gay friend

god this is so fucking hot. i want a tall gf who can easily pick me up and throw me around

>many girls are taller than that

I'am 186 and I only met 2 girls that were taller than me to this day

I'am from germany aswell and this guy is full of shit, I almost never see any guys that are taller than 185, most are around 175 and girls are usually around 10-15 cm smaller
this chart is completly correct

His dick must be 12 inches or something