How does it make you feel?

A literal vegan, former skelly is just dwarfing the whole fit, fraud included.

Sure looks natty.

>fraud included.
exactly

and the damage control begins

>roids
>still looks like shit

>Baiting this hard.
CMON.

Steroids and editing can't fix that face.

Cant believe after 10 years training he can't even bench more than 265lb.

Now let's try this pose

he's not a virgin though.
what's your excuse?

6 year old pic tho. probably would still dwarf literally everybody on this board even with that pose.

Dude Janoy would dwarf most people on this fucking board

>implying better than zero is good

>being a virgin
>being resentful about having a wife that hates you and i using you

>dicklet mobile poster is ultra salty
lmao

>i-im a virgin because i choose to be!
kek

You replied to me
I lost my virginity in 7th grade when I was 5'2

I'm not, I was just explaining to you how being a virgin would be preferable to vagina stains' situation.

Virgin Gains.

>5'2 in 7th grade
lmao

>5'2
no wonder you salty mane. should go vegan

kek are you 5'6 now?
fucking pathetic

Lets hope you grow taller when you finish 8th grade

Wow fuck I got extra roasted
5'8 now at 18, still not a virgin.

Are roids vegan?

awww what a big boy!
can you finally stop shopping in kids section?

>how does this make you feel?
glad that im not a nigger

>triggered: the post
lmao, cope more pinkdick

Virgin Pains

Is it me or does his face look a lot different than previous years. Could be the extra bulk I suppose. What changes in the face could you expect from roiding?

tren makes huge changes to your face, vagina stains probably isnt using it since he still looks like a stupid baby though.

Didn't virgin gains literally cut his balls last year?

I've noticed this as well. I think he started making videos in his early 20s so maybe he just grew up a bit more.

If I was a nigger id kill myself

He literally looks like a chimpanzee with human arms

No amount of lifting will fix his autism tho

no, he didn't

Didn't this retard get his foreskin cut off? HAHAHAHAHA

Yes, he in fact did get a vasectomy he made a video on it

>Better physique than you
>Smarter than you
>More successful than you
>Girlfriend

Checkmate, Veeky Forums autists

Vasectomy =/= "literally cut his balls off", user.

>only trains his arms
>posting bias studies makes you smart, duuurr
>dating a "female" bill gates/harry potter

You know some anons have reasons to be outside

>post body
>post a study saying that veganism is bad for you
>post girlfriend

You know that "post body" is not a valid argument

>"post body" is not a valid argument
>except when vegans tell me that veganism is healthy in the "vegan general" thread, then they have to post body

>fraud included

I wonder why...

He's not natty. He's using headphones.

Holy fuck I'm not saying he's not big but this dude is 100% unaesthetic. His insertions look like fucking tumors. What's the point of taking the risks of doing gear to look like shit?

>>Better physique than you
>>Smarter than you
>>More successful than you
>>Girlfriend
Why am I still here just to suffer

we'd rather not see that, this is a blue board, keep the gross shit on /b/

Eagerly awaiting MasT to crash this thread with no survivors.

>That one MasT dicksucker is here

fucking disgusting looking body

>Holy fuck I'm not saying he's not big but this dude is 100% unaesthetic. His insertions look like fucking tumors. What's the point of taking the risks of doing gear to look like shit?
Post your body, DYEL.

Pretty sure he deads over 4pl8
He'd look a lot better if he thickened his But yeah he's a vegan who cares

Oh yeah? Let's see yours. Show Veeky Forums how manly you are.

I've got nothing against this dude personally, it looks like he put in a lot of work to get where he is at

but god damn he is so fucking ugly i can't tell if it's his diet or the fact that he is a mongrel

His "diet" isn't helping.

Rekt

>16 fucking years of lifting

>>>>>girlfriend

What the fuck is wrong with posting from your mobile

You're inflating your numbers. The picture captioned as "10 years" is after 7 years, and it's 3 years old.
PC mustard rice neets who don't actually lift or have a job so they browse from their PC instead of beween sets and in the lunch break

masT is a better rolemodel than vegan ayys

Nice

also this guy is living proof of neckpill. looks fucking retarded

The fucking guy tore his pec. That rarely happens to natties. It's extremEly likely he's on gear.

That's because natties don't usually bench 400 and neither does VG. Being weak and fragile doesn't make him on steroids lmfao.

cope

Holy Beautiful

Na, just his monster calves

He definitely started juicing with his youtube money right? He is so much bigger than he used to be and his lifts are so mediocre.

For anyone seriously thinking this - he's not juicing. He recently went on a bulk and a lot of the weight he gained is just fat, so his fatceps appear to be a lot bigger.

He constantly posts videos eating shit like vegan Big Macs and donuts (influences of his girlfriend) and when he bends down you can clearly see he's got some serious love handles now. No wonder he never appeared shirtless again.

wtf happened, he was skinny DYEL and now hes suddenly huge? You usually get quick growth when you start lifting, not 5 years into training.

what a necklet

That's from a waaaaay older video you fuck. He has fatceps now. Honestly he should have stayed the size he was instead of getting fat.

He's literally a vegan curlbro, everything except his arms are a lot less impressive

Another user but he didn't say "off" your brain bamboozled you user

Who gives a shit? He's an unhinged e-celebrity. You fuckers need to do something productive instead of circlejerking over other people.

>buaaa, please get mad at my trolling, I'm so bored

>vg is skinny
>"It's not because he does too much cardio and eats too few calories, it's because he's vegan!
>vg is buff
>"it's not because he upped his calories, it's because he is roiding!"
>"btw, shit insertions, elbows too pointy, curtains do not macth drapes, 2/10 would not fuck"
Can't make this much salt even if you drain the pacific dry

>16 years
>implying he started when he was 8
Oh user, you so silly haha :)

#
>lifting for 5+ years
>4pl8 diddy
You should be pulling that much within 6 months of weightlifting. I got up to 3pl8 the first time I did deads.

pathetic, but to be expected from someone who cares more about a cow's feelings than their own health

Yeah that was a typo, deleted and fixed

this is Veeky Forums now.

Oh jeez, THIS faggot again.

He's lying about not eating meat, and he's clearly on 'roids. Also he's a faggot. Should be disregarded; nobody cares.

pl8 diddy
>You should be pulling that much within 6 months of weightlifting. I got up to 3pl8 the first time I did deads.

>estatting this hard
Yeah and I benched 2 plate first day in the gym, strict curled 1 plate and sprinted a 5k. Totes.

and it obviously worked

nah, you're right. It was 130kg which is only 2.75, not 3, I rounded up for effect. But my point about pulling 4pl8 within 6 months still stands, and it's commonly achieved by people on decent beginner strength programs like SS or SL.

it's just fat

Man, fuck right off. A true novice won't pull more than 100 kg first day and will take at least a year to reach 4 pl8. Unless you started out with an athletic background, so you are not a true novice, or as completely obese, so 130kg is less than BW
Fuck off, your shitty "advice" discourages novices and may lead to injury
I hope you pull an erector and can't squat or DL for 6 months, faggot

things that aren't true for 100 alex

Why do you guys get a big dick over this dude?
Through the Twisting Nether is bigger and not a huge sperglord faggot about being vegan.

Whatever retard, I don't care if weakling vegans choose not to believe me put of resentment, plenty of people with adequate nutrition and recovery have achieved similar or even better results than I have in equal or less time than I did. You clearly didn't because you didn't train properly, i.e. inadequate nutrition, poor recovery, bad program, and possibly just shit-tier genetics. Veganism possibly had something to do with it, as vegan protein sources are often inferior in terms of amino acid absorbion than animal products, and therefore have less of an anabolic effect, thereby hindering gains. Enjoy being a weak faggot who looks up to weak faggots.

>>Better physique than you
I wouldn't say that.
>>Smarter than you
He's definitely not smarter than me.
>>More successful than you
I won't argue with that one. It's true.
>>Girlfriend
Yes, and?

I ate meat first two years of working out, I'm just calling you out on your lies so that other newbies don't get discouraged when reading your lies and insist on doing a beginner program because they haven't reached 4 pl8 yet, when they should have hopped on an intermediate program at 3.

Not even them but if you don't pull 4 plate within 6 months you're a weak faggot.
I pulled 4 plate in highschool and I was a skinnyfat alcoholic.

lmao at the fact that he hasn't shown a pic of his actual physique or even just a shirtless pic for years. that alone should tell you that he's dyel. it's common knowledge that you immediately look bigger while wearing tight shirts.