Alright !

Alright !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OiTuA8FMaME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who the fuck is guy on left, seen him many times here

He's a food reviewer whose known to review things that aren't typically reviewed like fast food and microwave stuff. He always dresses up very nicely and eats fast food like he's eating a nice meal.

youtube.com/watch?v=OiTuA8FMaME

>that MacGyver pic on the wall
We're all are gonna make it.

Man, they do look kinda alike. They both even live in Florida. Maybe they are brothers?

CANT UNSEE

I had never watched any of his videos before, how can a guy be so likeable but also have such a punchable face?

I'm conflicted now

His wall is pretty great.

How can I convince Reviewbrah to start lifting? It's his duty as a race-realist to be strong.

nice

lurk more

Look up his review of water.

Is reviewbrah a manlet? He claimed 6'4" on his reddit, but he looks really small next to that tosh.o guy who's 6'2"-6'3"

Why do you even care?

why does he fit such horribly fit suits

Idk it's kind of weird that he'd lie about his height

Also he's normie as fuck, I'm 100% sure it's reddit and summer fags who keep posting memes of him on here

Steve is GOAT. Would go homo for him.
He looks pretty big guy (for you) too.

Martin Shkreli

Idc if this is bait reviewbrah got his start here have some goddamn respect.

Lol, he shilled himself here (r9k, the board filled with underaged b& and trannies) and all these shitty newfags thought it was "SO XDD FUNNI"

I'd rather watch any other fast food reviewer in their cars because they're actually entertaining and don't have a bunch of 14 year olds who watch them ironically

Holy fuck dem genetics

I see dis niggas mom in the reflection

holy shit thats hilarious

He looks to be the same height as her

an autist that reviews fast food

Waldo.

No he didn't. He got his start on reddit, one of his early videos briefly went viral on r/videos. That same day a guy from the misc found that reddit thread and made a misc thread about reviewbrah. Reviewbrah became a meme on misc and then consequently became a meme on Veeky Forums due to userbase overlap. But it all started with reddit.

lol at that momma's boy trying to be all studly while she's taking a pic, that's just straight up cute desu