This is probably what the Ancient Greek Gods looked like. Strong and good-looking

This is probably what the Ancient Greek Gods looked like. Strong and good-looking.

>strong
>good loo-
>mouth breathing

He's such a cute.

natty?

>this is probably what some people that didn't exist looked like

ok

Actually, Sandow was what the Greek gods looked like, given that he based his routine on building proportions as close tobthe ancient statues as possible.

his hips are so fuckin narrow

they looked like this
like real men, not faggots

>being that big
>having a face like that
lel, it's honestly hilarious. He looks like such a pussy. He'd be better off in full twink mode.

>zipper abs
>outie
>varying arm lengths
>mouth breather
lmao

>Zipper abs

I don't think so

I want to tear his cheeks apart and tongue that assholes

>finds inspiration from gaymes
>calling anyone a faggot
?

He has winged scapula or upper crossed syndrome

>real men
>literally digital models
nice autism you've got there

>that body with a babyface on the left
Some people just arent supposed to be big lmao
Looks like a child in a mans body

Looks like a dude that could smash on your mom while pretending to be your HS friend

Daily reminder that this is the physique women want men to have. Tall with a V-taper

the gods in god of war look like what 9 year old boys with adhd think real men look like

sometimes he looks natty, others it's like he's lowkey running some test

fpbp

>ancient greeks
>white
ok friendo

Luckily people face get older as they age not younger

fuck off euroshit

They probably had facial hair.
And body hair.
And were tan.
And weren't mouthbreathers

Tbh he'd look decent if he wasn't half-naked

And desu he still looks better big than he would were he small. He'll never look as good as a man with a real man face, but that's no excuse to not do his best.

Suuuuuuure buddy

it's my theory that their whole crew is on test so they can claim "natty." Dylan McKenna (pi related), David Laid, Noah or Jonah or whatever his name who looks like a serial killer, Christian, and especially Cornelius, who has been lifting one year and already has gigantic lean arms (his dad is also a bodybuilder). Yes even Honest Ron.

It's too much of a coincidence that they all have godlike physiques under the age of twenty. Yes I spend way too much time watching their vlogs.

David Laid is the biggest example that having a good jawline is purely genetic. Yes, mouth breathing can deform your face in extreme cases. But mewing is a meme. David always have that bag under his jaw that it shows he's never mewing, yet he has a master jaw and chin.

>trust me bro, chads have had perfect tongue posture al their lives, it's not genetic at all

They definitely are on test. But they don't exageratte on the dosages, my theory is that they're all permacruising. Except Cornelius who got big all of a sudden, probably had a good blasting for a few months.

Correct tongue posture is just something that happens, yes. I'm by no means a Chad, but when I first saw a mew video I noticed that pretty much everything he said was something I always did anyway. I doubt you'd say mouth breathing is natural, for instance.

>Noah or Jonah or whatever his name who looks like a serial killer

Kekked

Im a girl and thats a greek god.

Even David said it in his latest video: "now try to say it like you don't recreationally murder people." The kid is creepy.

Hes a young guy. Good luck seeing a man with white grey hair and physique of a 25 year old without steroids

>doesnt know nowaday "greeks" are actual persians
>doesnt know ancient greeks mostly died out like spartans did

oh boi oh boi

>muscletwink

you post this guy everyday, look at your life and reconsider things for your own good

how's gymshark shit quality?
I really dig some of their stuff like that shirt in the pic, perfect for the gym and when you go outside to do physical activies or walking the dogs
also the jug seems nice to bring to the gym in a semi-autistic way, and since I lift with >my gf there's plenty water

you forgot to say no homo

This is literally the second time I'm posting him in six months or so.

>literally
Hi David

you're delusional as fuck. this is unironically what women want.

literally the most euphoric of shit-posters

Didnt know so much of Veeky Forums watched these kids' vlogs as autistically as I do, kek

Im from jersey though so its fun cuz I can relate to the shit they do