Fuck... i feel like shit now after this pic. Im 20 yo I weight about 75kg I'm 187cm tall. Im basically average build...

fuck... i feel like shit now after this pic. Im 20 yo I weight about 75kg I'm 187cm tall. Im basically average build. I have good genetics for bodybuilding and athletics (a bit of a V shape without any effort. broad shoulders small waist). I started lifting this week with the SS 5x5 program. How long do I need to lift to look anything like this? Like 3 years 3 times a week? Or longer?

>those traps
you need to start shooting gear

>Started lifting
>Already feeling like shit for not looking like pic related
Not gonna make it.

the guy you posted is OCB, he used to post here, took him 2-3 years, but he also took steroids.

3 years 3 times a week and you will look good, a lot better than you look now, and that's what matters

I know it will take time to look good and I'm not giving up. Im socially so fucking awkward a hobby I can do alone and what gives me confidence is just what I need. I don't know why I haven't started sooner.

not going to use roids

he only took some substance to cut down, iirc he was natty in one of his former progress pictures
OCB lifted for 2-2.5 years and went from 6'2" 160 mid teens bodyfat to 6'2" 200 (188 cm 90 kg) at 10% as in the OP picture

Its been a while, heres what i found on google images.

I remember asking him if he was cycling and i think he said yes.

also is SS a good program to use for like the next year atleast?

Guy in OP has a wide waist and relatively narrow shoulder, you lack the same kind of fundamental structure.

comparing yourelsf to elite genetics/roiders is the worst thing you can do. you will not get pleasure from your own (good) body and you will eventually throw your real aeshtetics away from some homosexual muscle worshipping faggots ideal body. this board has a shit culture of thinking you'll do better if you're always dissatisfied with your body. dont fucking become dysmorphic, itll make you throw away what little aesthetics you have

Pretty crazy to think I've been on fit for more than 5 years.

Why is your right pec slightly higher?

I was tripfagging around the same time as him. If I remember correctly he hit 195-200 while not as lean and then left natty status with something -ol to cut down further... albuterol? not an expert, something starting with a i think

7 years for me

its not me, i just talked to him.

also, its autistic to focus on trivial things.

Solid and mature advice thank you.ยจ

Dude.. I have been on and off for about 8 years. I miss the tinychimp and harsh days.

I peaked about 6-7 years ago, got in to uni and got fat. Finally picked up the weights 6 months ago.

Should I do this or SS 5x5?