Supplements

just realized how easy it is to get protein with supplements

>protein pancakes
>440 calories
>60g protein

took me 5 minutes to prepare and 2 minutes to eat

recipe (really random but didnt taste like shit)

>two big scoops (~35g each) of impact whey protein
>two eggs
>100ml milk
>cinnamon

throw that

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/31volk/we_sent_samples_from_famous_whey_protein_brands/
labdoor.com/review/myprotein-impact-whey-protein
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
grass-fedwhey.com/index.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>throw that
sorry accidentally pressed enter

throw all that into a blender and then onto a hot pan, simple as that

Sounds good, but why are you still buying MyProtein? Shit has been DEBUNKED son

but op, enter doesn't make a post

what do you mean debunked? i use it for my after workout shake usually

you are right

It contains nowhere near the reported amount of protein and it goes bad really fast compared to other whey proteins.

source?

As for protein content: reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/31volk/we_sent_samples_from_famous_whey_protein_brands/

As for it going bad, basically just lots and lots of Veeky Forums and other forum posts saying it, probably a few Youtube videos too, you can easily google this one.

everything from myprotein tastes like ass even unflavoured, those pancakes and mugcake things are atrocious

I like their peanut butter(got the crunchy one for 3.49€ for 1kg) and ZMA, fish oil and vit D.
Will only take ZMA from now on though

>Veeky Forums and reddit

Where else should I look for people's opinions? I know like only one guy who tried MyProtein aside from myself.

labdoor.com/review/myprotein-impact-whey-protein

Trust LabDoor if you want, I personally don't and I don't feel like getting into a whole debate about it again, but I'm sure other anons will fill you in.

so you trust a random guy on reddit instead

cool

No, I trust Feba Lab in Sofia, Bulgaria, where Antonina Angelova performed the tests. You can see her signature and the lab stamp in the reddit post.

>Bulgaria

Lable says 20 and ld says 19.2. what's the problem?

>It's not American so it must be shit
>It's only a certified laboratory with no reason to lie
>LabDoor which literally sell the products of other companies is surely more reliable

>it's a "that one guy with a vendetta against myprotein shows up with his one reddit link showing that myprotein isn't quite as good as his favorite protein, optimum nutrition" episode

hey buddy, can you put on a trip so the rest of us can ignore you?

>triggered by the truth
>triggered that the cheapest product is in fact not also the best product

obviously it's not the greatest in every dimension ever. everybody knows that. but the rest of us obviously feel like we get value from it.

if anybody's triggered, it's you, who feels the need to show up in every single protein thread with your one god damn link. just go to reddit if you like it so much.

new vegan lifter here, is this stuff good?

It's literally one of the top protein powders per 100g you literal retards

The serving size is just smaller than others

why are you consuming literal pig food when you can just buy tuna, chicken or whatever?

MYPROTEIN HAS HIGHER PROTEIN PER 100G THAN OPTIMUM NUTRITION

NO PROTEIN POWDER IS 100% ACCURATE ABOUT ITS CONTENT

THE SERVING SIZE IN MYPROTEIN IS JUST SMALLER

Love myprotein dude don't listen to these retards. Strawberry cream goat

This.
But wouldn't be more important to compare $ per grams of protein (in case you'd wanna get the best bang for your buck)?

buy their zinc and magnesium pills instead of ZMA. They use only magnesium citrate in the zinc and magnesium ones, while there's also oxide in the ZMA which is fucking garbage and useless. They also added in copper + its cheaper than the zma

It's the cheapest

Guys my ON gold standard whey is empty.
I liked it but dairy gives my acne so I want to see if there are good alternatives to whey powder that work just as well. I don't want soy based since people say it reduces test (?).

out of curiosity since I'm thinking of getting 2kg of whey to last me over a year, usually use this when I'm not very hungry and want some quick treat (milk+cream or vanilla icecream + whey + shredded ice = refreshing, tasty treat/cheat meal with good macros)

how does ON vanilla cake taste like?
is there any place that ranks up the flavours? Always hear how good chocolate is but i've hated every single chocolate whey ive had, dont get me started with myprotein

but I did order some xcore samples and their cookies & creams(with bits of cookies) taste like what the name said, unlike myprotein that tasted like their tiramisu sample and countless other shit, sugary creamy trash with no distinct taste

If you heat protein over 140 degrees F, it is destoyed. It doesn't matter if it's the whey in your protein pancakes, or the eggs in your breakfast.

That's some bull shit. Your stomach acid is going to accomplish the same thing cooking will. The only way you're destroying it is if you burn it to ash.

right... sources please.

It's not destroyed, it coagulates, you absolute moron

>You gotta eat all your chicken raw bro, more protons that way

you eat your chicken raw as well?

FUCK

ALL MY SCRAMBLED EGGS

WHAT THE FUCK DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS

>I don't want soy based since people say it reduces test

no.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224

>RESULT(S): No significant effects of soy protein or isoflavone intake on T, SHBG, free T, or FAI were detected regardless of statistical model.

>CONCLUSION(S): The results of this meta-analysis suggest that neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable T concentrations in men.

He's a legit shill, these threads give me deja vu

>a random guy on reddit claims he did his own testing with a reputable company
>vs. every other independent protein testing website
>the truth

I bet you think that guido John actually used to hang out on Veeky Forums all day calling people faggots.

How do you ever want to make it if you don't?

>every other independent protein testing website
You mean literally only LabDoor, right? The "protein testing website" that actually sells the products? What other "protein testing websites" do you know of?

It's denatured. This is a step in digestion. It's literally why we cook meat and our stomach produces such concentrated acid. It's so proteases can more efficiently break down the protein.

Go be retarded somewhere else.

Labdoor is shill site. Even if it wasn't the tests for impact whey are years old and they've been changing the formula frequently. My protein used to have 20g/100cal. Then they changed to 19g. My latest patch only had 18.

Proof labdoor is shill, they don't list watch list ingredients thats in myprotein when they do for other brands

I'm going to cop this soon once I start working so some days I can have some extra protein with my limited meals

grass-fedwhey.com/index.php

feel free to link me other grass fed, organic wheys in europe if you know some

Pea Protein Unflavoured by Now, but be ready to blend it with a banana or something else to mask the flavor, I've heard that it tastes horrible.

except you dont absorve protein from non-animal sources as well as animal sources so you really gotta compensate it by having more of the non-animal protein

I've heard about that, but it's cheap so I guess with 2 scoops it would be enough.

.... the body creates its own protein from building blocks obtained by ingesting other proteins... particularly usable bound nitrogen, iirc.

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N