Vegan General

Reasons to be vegan:

- Vegan diet healthy for all stages of life

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

- Vegan B12 in traditional fermented foods & seaweed e.g. tempeh, kimchi etc.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC242746/ - Tempeh

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3062981/ - Traditional Korean fermented foods provide adequate B12

- Loads vegan products fortified with B12 (produced without the use of animals)

godairyfree.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/So-Delicious-Dairy-Free-Cashew-Milk-Nutrition-Facts.jpg - Cashew Milk

static.openfoodfacts.org/images/products/319/817/200/0120/nutrition_fr.8.full.jpg - Corn Flakes

- USDA 40% of US population flirting with B12 deficiency due to modern farming

ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/

- Processed meattrash lowers sperm count

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/

- Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

- Casomorphine in milk is addictive

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738

- Milk gives you prostate cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754

- Milk gives you acne

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483

- Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848

- Meat gives you colorectal cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gYTkM1OHFQg
youtube.com/watch?v=I2taXU08ZfY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12#Animal_sources
healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#section1
dailyhealthpost.com/4-brain-nutrients-found-only-in-meat-fish-and-eggs-not-plants/
nhs.uk/news/food-and-diet/does-red-meat-affect-male-fertility/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/12/dairy-good-bad-or-ugly-latest-studies.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/07/cheese-your-health-cvd-cancer-metabolic.html
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2011.10719992
diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Triggered meat cucks in 3... 2... 1...

Cows taste good, my man

>you don't put on weight on nuts
Tiptopkek I'd legit leave the website out of shame.
Anyway back to being hidden.

And beating retarded meatcucks feels good.

Don't you think that people should sacrifice a little bit so billions of sentient beings may live under better conditions?

So does your mom, but I don't have to kill her to eat her.

enjoy your nogains

saged

>And beating retarded meatcucks feels good.

Let's be honest, you've never won a fight in your life

>Don't you think that people should sacrifice a little bit so billions of sentient beings may live under better conditions?

If they weren't going to be eaten, they wouldn't have been born in the first place

Cringe

Long term meat eater here and I admit vegan diet is superior... right now I'm trying to go full vegan but i just like meat too much.

I eat chicken and eggs once a week and have a high quality burger and fries or steak once a week on my cheat /refeed days
every other meal tho is straight vegan. Even just doing this I feel much better health wise

>nogains
Yeah and there aren't any vegan powerlifting / strongman world record holders .... Oh wait..

>I do the animals a favor by letting them be a product of systematic rape and torturing them their entire lives until their fat enough to be killed

The mental gymnastics of meatcucks everyone.

*they're

Personally, idgaf about eating a few animals. Circle of life my dude. Plus everyone and everything on this planet will die off at some point. I'm simply speeding up the process for some animals.

Call me a monster, murderer, etc. I don't care. I like what I like and I'll eat what I like.

>- Vegan diet healthy for all stages of life
Nope. You can SURVIVE but not THRIVE.
Vegans are all skinnyfat and WEAK.
>- Vegan B12 in traditional fermented foods & seaweed e.g. tempeh, kimchi etc.
LOL nobody wants to eat that shit every fucking day!
>- Loads vegan products fortified with B12 (produced without the use of animals)
Shitty vegan food has to have things ADDED to it UNNATURALLY to even come close to being nutritional
>- USDA 40% of US population flirting with B12 deficiency due to modern farming
Nope. Due to people eating shitty food when healthy food that includes MEAT is available. Stay out of the drive-thru, America
>- Processed meattrash lowers sperm count
Bullshit.
Eating only what FOOD eats (only shitty plants) is what steals your manhood. MEAT IS GOOD FOR YOU. Evolution trumps vegan lies.
>- Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man
Wrong kind of estrogen, you faggot.
Also vegans are all PUSSIES and COWARDS, and WEAK and INEFFECTUAL NU-MALES.
Did your Mistress give you permission to be on Veeky Forums, faggot? Better ask her or she'll whip you.
>- Casomorphine in milk is addictive
>- Milk gives you prostate cancer
>- Milk gives you acne
>- Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer
>- Meat gives you colorectal cancer
*FACEPALM* when will the lies stop, vegan trash?

Your meme 'moral lifestyle choice' has NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH HUMAN HEALTH AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH MAKING DUMB FOOD ANIMALS MORE IMPORTANT THAN SENTIENT, SAPIENT, INTELLIGENT HUMAN LIVES.

Anons: These fucking faggots would see the human race DECIMATED and human civilization DESTROYED so they can 'return the Earth to it's natural state'. Ideally they'd see us all DEAD and leave the planet to dumb animals. DON'T FALL FOR IT, EVER.

Humans are CLEARLY and OBJECTIVELY evovled as OMNIVORES. Eating a strict vegetarian diet will eventually DESTROY YOUR HEALTH.
Eat vegetables and fruits and whole grains AND animal products.

sure m8

You idiot.. THEY ARE LYING ABOUT NOT EATING ANMAL PRODUCTS, JUST LIKE THEY ARE LYING ABOUT NOT USING STEROIDS! How stupid can you be?

post body or nobody is going to be convinced.

Not as stupid as you it seems.

Don't try to argue with meatcucks. Their cancer ridden brains are unable to comprehend basic logic.

>biggest vegan lifter is a green virgin alien
Wew lad

And now we know it's one guy baiting from both sides, vegan and non vegan, and creating all the spam by herself for free (You)s. Gj user.

True. Back to fixing up my bike.

You sound like you're still in high school. Shouldn't you be studying rn?

Lol, all this salt and meatcuck lies

There were always tons of faggots on fit ,but you guys are the biggest faggots on this board. Congratulations.

post body

Man, I'm vegan myself but these threads should just be fucking banned, I'm so sick and tired of seeing this same fucking debate every fucking day.

Catalog > Filters > Add > Vegan* > Hide > Save

thanks m8

Seriously. Stop with these threads. It's borderline spam now. Nobody wants it here.

Me on the right

why are meatcucks so triggered

All vegans should be shot and eaten like the grazing cattle they are.

You got a source for that Webm? Asking for a friend

No Satan, I enjoy derailing vegan threads. Vegan tears are almost as good as liberal tears.

youtu.be/gYTkM1OHFQg

>anyone
>animals

pick one

>Chad carnivore vs virgin vegan

>Vegan tears

Kek. It's the other way around. Meatcucks make themselves idiots because they know they don't have any arguments except "b-but it tastes so good". Even they realize that meat and diary are bad for your health.

That's just sad brother.

lel no girl is impressed by sheep meatcucks simply buying meat like every other retard

Gorillas really are herbivores

idk how meatcucks can live with themselves

>one idiot farmer abuses his animals
>one idiot vegan literally wants to beat kids' faces in when he sees them

Why are veggiecucks to quick to assume anyone that doesn't follow their cult is triggered?

Conditions alone are disgusting

original image before meatcucks shooped

That's disgusting. Why is this shit legal?

Yep there's that single strong vegan everyone knows. He'd get smashed b6 brian shaw in anything if they competed head to head

because meatcucks' feelings will be hurt when they cannot eat rotten corpses

Plants do in fact have feelings. They're even sociable and communicate with each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=I2taXU08ZfY

If you think eating nureongi meat is wrong, but you still eat beef, there's something wrong with you. Pic related is what they look like when they're still alive.

>Vegan B12 in traditional fermented foods & seaweed e.g. tempeh, kimchi etc.
>Loads vegan products fortified with B12 (produced without the use of animals)
>USDA 40% of US population flirting with B12 deficiency due to modern farming
>Animals store vitamin B12 in liver and muscle and some pass the vitamin into their eggs and milk; meat, liver, eggs and milk are therefore sources of the vitamin for other animals, including people.[5][7][25] For humans, the bioavailability from eggs is less than 9%, compared to 40% to 60% from fish, fowl and meat.[26] Insects are a source of B12 for animals (including other insects and humans).[25][27]
>Animal sources with a significant content of vitamin B12 (range among top 20 sources of 50 to 99 µg per 100 grams)[28] include clams, organ meats (especially liver) from lamb, veal, beef, and turkey, fish eggs, mackerel, and crab meat.[4][5]
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12#Animal_sources
>healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#section1
>dailyhealthpost.com/4-brain-nutrients-found-only-in-meat-fish-and-eggs-not-plants/

What's wrong with eating meat if I don't care about the farming of animals, eat in moderation, and have a healthy amount of fruits and veggies in my diet?

>Processed meattrash lowers sperm count
>Crucially, however, none of these variations in diet affected the chance of the couples becoming pregnant after treatment, or having a baby. This means the study cannot prove that processed meat causes lower male fertility
>Importantly, the effect of overall meat intake was not related to fertility success, which is the chance of becoming pregnant after the treatment cycles, or having a live birth.
>nhs.uk/news/food-and-diet/does-red-meat-affect-male-fertility/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/

If you care so much, eat a diet that involves killing fewer plants. Hint: feeding cows for eighteen months before slaughter kills more plants than does eating vegetables.

If you want to make a moral argument about not killing living things then you should stop eating altogether.

>Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man
>Casomorphine in milk is addictive
>Milk gives you prostate cancer
>Milk gives you acne
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
Also doubt the"milk=prostate cancer" entirely especially when in the article it says:
>Estrone and prostate cancer risk in men: As far as the estrone levels Maruyama et al. measured in their 2010 study are concerned it is very difficult to tell, whether or not the 26% increase in E2 levels is or isn't a problem.
>The estrone values in the Maruyama study are unrealistic. With a normal range of difficult to tell
>unrealistic
and
>What remains to be seen, though, is whether future epidemiological evidence will support or refute the currently heralded hypothesis that dairy consumption increases prostate cancer risk and whether we will be able to identify more feasible explanations for this relations than those that are implicated by the results Maruyama et al. present in their 2010 study.
>sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/12/dairy-good-bad-or-ugly-latest-studies.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/07/cheese-your-health-cvd-cancer-metabolic.html
>tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2011.10719992

so eating vegan is purely an emotional decision rather than a health one?

Makes sense to me. Don't know why they're so fucking vocal about it.

so milk gives you prostate cancer

Morals are not the same as emotions.
I don't rob old ladies because it's wrong, not because it makes me cry
Idiot
Nah, it's ok if he doubts it, especially since suppversity.blogspot.org says so

>Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer
>Meat gives you colorectal cancer
>Processed meattrash lowers sperm count
>diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
>chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
>mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
>rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
>deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
>foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
>saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
>reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
>caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

if by emotional you mean moral & logical then it's both

But believing something is wrong is an emotional or moral response. They're not mutually exclusive.

But why do you care? You would've never had a chance to meet this animal in the first place, never had a chance to save it, never had a chance to raise it and give it a proper life. It's completely out of your control.

If you don't want to eat the products, that's fine. But that seems more like an excuse to boycott certain chains restaurants and brands, rather than eliminate meat entirely.

>They're not mutually exclusive.
Yes, but said "PURELY emotional", which is wrong. Actually, it's almost never emotional for 99% of vegans. If it really were, every single vegan would never enter suermarkets because the meats would make him cry. Similarly, he'd never attend a family sunday meal where everyone is having steak.

Emotional also doesn't mean "A BLOO BLOO BLOO". Could be a simple as feeling guilt for the animal or feeling disgusted by eating it, thinking of the killing.

>But why do you care? You would've never had a chance to meet this human in the first place, never had a chance to save it, never had a chance to raise it and give it a proper life. It's completely out of your control.
>If you don't want to eat the products, that's fine. But that seems more like an excuse to boycott certain chains restaurants and brands, rather than eliminate human meat entirely.
If you would accept that sentence with "animals" but reject it with "humans", your argument is illogical by default. Inb4 a brainlet mistakes my post for equating cows and people
That's a red herring user, there is no reason to take the conversation there. Eating meat is objectively immoral, whether it makes you cry, snivel, wince, or keep a straight face at its presence.

>If you would accept that sentence with "animals" but reject it with "humans", your argument is illogical by default.
so it is emotional

> Eating meat is objectively immoral
There is no such thing as "objective opinions". There has never been. Objectivity can only exist with hard data, which never enters the equation here.

>cult
You answered your own question
>This level of projection
>Their cancer ridden brains are unable to comprehend basic logic.
>implying
>so eating vegan is purely an emotional decision rather than a health one?
Yes
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
>lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html

lel meatcuck morality

it's possible to recognise something is wrong even if you're disconnected from it

Jesus Christ

Kek

No

But why not just buy from humane farms?

>so it is emotional
Something being a double standard has nothing to do with my feelings or yours, shitposter-kun
>There is no such thing as "objective opinions". There has never been. Objectivity can only exist with hard data, which never enters the equation here.
Objectivity can also exist with axioms which the vast majority of people accept, ant the 0.01% who don't are labeled criminals and get in jail.
"Killing is wrong"
"Stealing is wrong"
"Raping is wrong"
"Destroying property is wrong"
"Going to a funeral dressed as a clown and pissing on the casket is wrong"
I didn't say any "hard data" but what I said was objectively true.
There is literally no way for a sentient being who doesn't want to die to get in a black box alive and healthy, exit chopped up in pieces, and to claim somehow, something humane happened somewhere in the middle

lel humane

>I don't care about animals and they taste good so I eat them

Such difficult logic

>there are "men" that call themselves vegan

vegan brainlets lmao

>his masculinity is dependent on him buying a pre cut, drained, neatly packaged in plastic wrap piece of chicken thighs or ground beef

>meat makes you manly

sad

I havent been on Veeky Forums in a year or two and now I see a vegan thread. Im actually really happy. There was no support for vegans on fit a while ago. Its amazing to see that there is a community of compassionate people here!!!

Hey user, what did you eat/are going to eat today?

Heh yeah us manly vegans. btw how do you stop your tits from growing to over DD? All this soy is turning me into a woman

>Considering animals into the category of "anyone"

Lmao when I ask "anyone" in the room if they want a beer I am not talking to the fucking cat you mong

There is literally no mechanistic evidence of soy having feminizing effects in men

Lmao when my dog is wagging her tail I don't say "what's a good girl". When I'm about to feed her I don't say "Guess something's hungry" you mong

clearly a meatcuck trying to cope

>Animals
>Anyone

Did none of you faggots read life of pi?

THEY ARE MIRRORS!

Why do you talk to your dog like that in a sarcastic high pitched tone? Because everyone knows they aren't a person you utter fuckwit and they can't fucking understand anything besides basic commands

Nice gymnastics though
>muh dog is a person because I treat it like one

The dynamic between a dog and a human is different from a cow or a chicken in most cases. I used the example of a cat to show that even in the best case scenario they aren't on the same level as a human and therefore "forcing your way of life" on them isn't immoral.

I havent ate anything but Im gonna have some oats here in a minute. Then I have no clue what ill eat I need to go grocery shopping. Gonna try and meal prep to save some $$$. Living in NYC is expensive as all fuck.

It is. Only ones who disagree are plantfags like OP.

Animals are brainless pieces of worthless shit anyway, why bother

This.

Stop posting those stupid comics

>STOP EATING OUR ANIMAL FWENDS CUZ...CANCER
>lel meatcucks are such fags

These pathetic veggiefags, i swear.

>Killing animals at a sustainable rate is wrong

Do vegans seriously believe this?

It's just a cow. Grow up.

highly insightful analysis

Like anyone here is giving any actual arguments besides calling people cucks. Nice hypocrisy tho.