ITT: Guys you thought were big before you started lifting

>ITT: Guys you thought were big before you started lifting.

"Did you see Bradley Cooper in American Sniper? Dude was jacked"

>Myself

I don't believe this picture isn't shopped, I swear he was twice as big

>Intense training: Bradley looked buffed out in his tight T-shirt

It's legit

Lol doing rack pulls above the toes lol

>roiding for this

This Cookiecutter

whoa this is the first time one of these really got to me. Still don't see myself as big even though I'm bigger than Bane and I thought he was big when I watched the movie a couple years ago

youre a skinny twink dont kid yourself

the calves though..

isnt that guy like tall as fuck

are you serious he s an NFL player, not sure if you ve ever met any in person but everyone but the kickers are fucking massive, wide as barn doors. He's like 6'3 250. he'd fucking dwarf most human beings with ease.

Alright terry calm down

My gf has bigger calves

jk mfw no gf =[

He's a big guy

FOR

YOU

Google says 6'3, 245. Pretty damn accurate user. Also to the other poster. I'm almost certain terry doesn't juice.

considering how old he is he's probably on something.

cant stand this manlet

> terry-crews-reveals-how-h
trenbolone

So is that disfiguring acne intentional? Or does Tom Hardy just have terrible skin.

Never thought he was big. Though part of it was that he was supposed to be fucking Bane.

looking at his head and mask that's meant to be dirt. Though yeah there was an offset picture or two of him with backne.

tom hardy has a lot of arm tattoos, bane doesn't. it's makeup that's coming off when wet

Holy shit those are some of the worst tattoos ive ever seen on a famous person - he literally has the taste of a weed dealer who attends ICP concerts and still listens to LimpBizkit

Tom Hardy is such an ugly motherfucker and he can barely act. I don't know why he keeps getting movie roles. In Hollywood, you need to either be pretty or a good actor. He's neither.

but once he got famous he became attractive its a self fulfilling prophecy

I'll never forget the first time I saw "Huge: Directed by Penny Marshall, Starring A Large Tom Hanks: The Feature Film" Directed by a Big Piano

These are prison tier tattoos.

Oh damn, that's cute

Except he isn't ugly tho, am faggot can confirm.

Isn't this a female to male tranny?

That's pretty much what he was before he started acting and I bet those tattoos are from that era.

I'm aroused by the pic and I'm not gay.

Honestly, there's a point where growing wide looks just grotesque. Looks like fucking t rex arms and the head looks like an inverse bobblehead.

That's usually a female's midriff and hips, its like seeing a female with no tits

u jelly

Im aroused by this and I'm definitely gay, stop lying to yourself mate.

Anyone with decent muscle mass, now i know its 6' +