What's the cheapest super poorfag cutting diet you guys recommend? just the typical frozen chicken breast and rice...

what's the cheapest super poorfag cutting diet you guys recommend? just the typical frozen chicken breast and rice? tryin to stretch some bux before i move for a new job.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Pinto-Beans-10-Lb-Bag/dp/B000RHSY90
scoobysworkshop.com/2010/08/26/which-supplements-should-you-take/
scoobysworkshop.com/best-omega-3-fatty-acid-sources/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

chicken
oats
ur honestly done m8

Breakfast : Protein Shake mixed with Milk, 1 tbsp peanut butter depending on whey flavor. Some people add Oats but I don't like them in my shake. 3 eggs, 3-4 oz of country sausage (you can buy 1lb for like $2) since you're using skillet anyway. Pour all the grease out after, then throw in eggs. Switch it up with Oatmeal and/or Cereal.

Lunch: $1 bag of frozen broccolli, 1 chicken breast. Use mccormick grill mate seasoning for chicken breast plus salt and pepper. Honey mustard or any low cal condiment. (You will basically burn condiment calorie off at gym, i.e. 100 calorie of honey mustard, 100 calories burnt at gym) so no need to fit it in macros. Second protein shake,

Dinner: same as lunch (optional 3rd protein shake for dinner IIFYM)

Get 3kg flour
Make seitan
Eat it
300 g protein (equivalent to 150 g quality protein)
Very low carb.
Don't have celiacs disease

Might want to look into some recipes involving lentils

Havarti cheese isn't that expensive, it goes a long way,
make broccoli soup, just broc, broc water, salt pepper and cheese in the blender
gordon ramsey has a vid on it iirc

fucking retard beans have phytoestrogens you're dick is going to flip inside-out

just eat a chicken breast and call it day

thanks all, just getting started on my journey so the help is much appreciated. stay gold.

I am doing a pretty good diet for roughly 30 eur/week. Breakfast is multivitamin, 4 eggs and 45g oatmeal. Lunch is 100g chicken, 100g rice and 100g broccoli. Dinner 100g beef, 100g rice and 100g broccoli. I can fit some snacks like fruit or tuna between if I want.

Are you being retarded ironically or unironically?

>cheese

lmaooooooo stfu

with those amounts of seitan your shits will be brutal regardless of celiacs

any tips on oats? i cant get them down my throat other than with milk.

Try steel cut oats. I could never stomach rolled oats, but the steel cut is a completely different texture. Now I gladly eat 4 cups in a bowl.

lentils have a really low amount of estrogen in them
you only really need to worry about flaxseed and soy products desu

>flaxseed
elaborate. my main source of fatty acids rn

nice thank you, gonna try that out!

amazon.com/Pinto-Beans-10-Lb-Bag/dp/B000RHSY90

its that easy

11/10 poorfag diet

FASTING
STOP FUCKING EATING
FASTING
STOP FUCKING EATING
FASTING
STOP FUCKING EATING
FASTING
STOP FUCKING EATING
FASTING
STOP FUCKING EATING
FASTING
STOP FUCKING EATING
FASTING
STOP FUCKING EATING
FASTING
STOP FUCKING EATING
FASTING
STOP FUCKING EATING
FASTING
STOP FUCKING EATING
FASTING
STOP FUCKING EATING
FASTING
STOP FUCKING EATING
FASTING
STOP FUCKING EATING

lol this

i swear you people overcomplicate shit in your minds on purpose so that giving up on it becomes justified

Whats a cheap source of protein and fat for a fella with a nut allergy?

they contain a lot of estrogen, I forget what form its in though
if you're a lady you're fine because your body will stop producing estrogen so you don't overload for a temporary amount of time
If you're a dude though you'll be getting more estrogen than you probably should be

deez nutz

THIS THIS THIS
Ever notice how beans are shaped exactly like ovaries? seeds and beans LITERALLY cause you to grow breasts.

just eat a chicken breast instead, how fucking hard is that?

ok. how long should i fast then.

no lady, quite the contrary, and I want to stay that way kek

I just use lots of flaxseed oil cause dat dere fatty acid profile, might need to reconsider

Flaxseed contains the highest concentration of phytoestrogens, far far more than anything else. Whether phytoestrogens are good or bad for you is still unknown. For every article saying they're fine there's one that says they're bad for men. I'm avoiding them until science makes up it's mind, but I still eat lentils every now and then

For what it's worth Scooby thinks it's the shit and he has 50g of it per day.

scoobysworkshop.com/2010/08/26/which-supplements-should-you-take/

scoobysworkshop.com/best-omega-3-fatty-acid-sources/

lentils
organ meats
beans & rice in bulk
collard or mustard greens

why the fuck would you even think about frozen chicken breasts? that $ = several pounds of beans & rice or a shitload of lentils, you could even afford spices to make them taste better
if you want chicken you buy the whole bird, eat every bit of meat off it then use the bones + veg to make delicious soup

If you're interested in why some people say it's good, the idea is that they occupy the sites that regular human estrogen usually occupy. Having all the receptor sites filled with weak plant estrogen tilts your estrogen/testosterone balance heavily towards testosterone, which makes you more manly or something

Then you get the people who say it just adds to your overall estrogen making you more feminised. No one actually knows

you can use dried potato flakes too, but it's better with something to cream it up, its like a thumb sized piece of cheese for a whole blender full, wtf why do you hate cows

why not just make bread, 100g of flour=10g of protein

black beans, peanut butter, milk, canned fish, eggs

if you want to fuck up your hormones chicken breast is the best way to do it, especially if you're from the land of the free.

yeah you don't want to eat any estrogen.

so many sure you eat lots female animals and especially their breasts. also don't forget to drink milk from their mammary glands.

>I'm avoiding them
Are you avoiding actual estrogen or just phytoestrogens?

you cant eat seitan and call it a day
you will be lacking aminoacids

>8g per 100g proteinn
meh

solid. thanks, user brah

>he doesn't like jooced up chicken breast to accelerate gainz

Chicken breast
Turkey when im feeling cheeky
Rice
Pasta
FUCKING EMMENTAL CHEESE FOR THEM PROTS
Whey are cheap prots
Milk is staple too
Eggs are cheap if you buy eggs that will be out of date soon

You know that meat comes from female animals right?