Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums.

Here is my experimental barbell I designed.

There is a reservoir with super dense liquid metal that fills up a hollow barbell to the desired weight.

All you do is enter the weight on the touchpad, and the appropriate amount of liquid is filled into the bar in seconds.

Thoughts?

>mercury-filled barbells

What a dumb idea

learn to paint u spastic fuck

Also, feel free to improve my design.

but the metal is still inside the barbell, which means that you would be lifting the same weight every time

>Thoughts?
You must be at least 18 to visit this site.

>All you do is enter the weight on the touchpad, and the appropriate amount of liquid is filled into the bar in seconds.

Or you could grab a plate and put it on there - in seconds

no it gets pumped in and out from the resiviore .

How is this easier than just putting more weight on a regular bar? There's no way this kind of bar is going to be heavy enough to weigh more than 200 lbs so saying there's too many plates you have to fiddle around with isn't an argument.

Right so how do you get the liquid out

Neat idea. I don't really know how marketable it would be though. Seems like something that would be in a scifi flick without really being explicitly acknowledged. I mean there could be a demand for it, but I don't think it would be that popular on the commercial market.

So it's like these but retarded?

I don’t wanna be rude, I really don’t... but are you literally retarded?

Here's my squat training barbell. It encourages proper hip motion by giving physical cues via your colon when you've done it properly. Its also useful for training stabilizers.

OP be honest, how old are you?

....why ?

Just filed a patent on this, thanks kid I'll be rich.

Better luck next time

>new from op: The ass pounder 4000

its not what it looks like ...

Kek

How will you prevent the liquid from sloshing around the inside of the weight as it is being lifted?

pfff this is what stabilizers are for

I would love something like that. The faster you go the more pleasure you get, great motivator.

I am 24 years old why

What liquid is heavy enough to fill up an empty barbell to be heavy enough for people lifting over 100 lbs?

it would fell weird lifting (trägheit of the fluid) dont know the english word. also it would be kind of risky, imagine an error, u cant see how much weight you are lifting from the outside. so better prepare for some law suits

the fluid would destabilize and you would have to use the same weight you use for dumb bell press (or close at least) sounds like an interesting concept though, you have to replace the fluid with something more stable.

/thread