I knows this isn't my fucking blog, i know, but i need help

I knows this isn't my fucking blog, i know, but i need help.
>be me
>training boxing for about a year
>at bar with friends
>gypsy fucker comes, he and i have history, he's shorter than me
>he starts talking to my friends, then me
>he punches me in the shoulder
>i get up in his face, look him in the eye and then we provoke each other
>our friends separate us
>this happens again
>he calls this random gypsy that i've never seen before, a bit taller than me
>"the fuck did you say to my friend"
>"hi, im user, nice to meet you, whats your name?"
>this guy does the same shit as the previous cunt
>we actually start fighting
>most fights that I have involve me throwing a punch and then the other guy apologizing afterwards
>this guy punches, but misses.
>i throw a few jabs to his head since we were at a distance, hit a few, miss a few, they felt weak
>he throws a couple hooks, he hits a few but they're shit and weak
>he grabs my hoodie and throws me to the ground
>i'm quick and get up, i think he kicked me whilst i was down though
>he kicks me a few times in the stomach, they're weak and i grab his leg
>they separate us at that very fucking moment
>turns out this fucker knows criminals
>my best friend who was there tells me that he's sorry that he was a pussy and tells me he'll try and get him to leave me alone
nothing hurts, except for my pride. i couldnt see anything, it felt like everything was at 100x speed. what now? do i let my friend try and unfuck this?
what should i have done? what would have Veeky Forums done?

stay away from gypsies son. they have no higher awareness than eating, shitting, fucking and fighting

Nothing, it's not worth it, your beef is with the manlet no his friend, if he wants to be a pussy and have his friend fight for him then call him out on it. Don't have your friend fight some proxy fight cause the manlet is scared.

Dont let some rando gypsy stab you up in some dive bruh.

Hitler should have finished the job

agreed
he fucking said "i brought my friend cause i don't want to look like a pussy fighting someone younger than me"
i know, but on the other hand i dont want to end up being a pussy. maybe i need to take some more time cause my head isn't working well right now

forgot to say, when i said in the op
>my best friend who was there tells me that he's sorry that he was a pussy and tells me he'll try and get him to leave me alone
>turns out this fucker knows criminals
i was talking about the manlet. the manlet knows so many people and has like a fuckign gang or some shit.

>>be me
stopped reading there

roma gypsy or irish vagabond?

roma gypsy, absolutely disgusting creatures. i still have yet to meet a good gypsy.

Take a step back, when did this happen? Need to clear your head mang.
Not worth it getting urself in more trouble with those chimps.

They should be the ashamed ones. This may sound retarded but if you kick someone whilst they're down I loose all respect for you.

i know. my friend told me "man, if we left you with him for a few more moments you'd beat the shit out of him". i translated this as "man, you got fucked up the ass back there". since it looks like they fucked me up, i doubt they'll want anything more with me. but on the other hand, i don't want to be a pussy, i don't want to put my head down, even if i see at as irrational. im not sure why, im guessing since im tired of living my life like that.
everything was going so fucking fast, im not even sure if they did that anymore, the only shit that i recollect from that fight now is an image of him trying to throw his shitty hook and me throwing my jab

You shouldnt have messed with the worst race on this planet in the first place you idiot

Its not irrational, its fucking stupid. What are you going to do? Punch the fuck out of twenty career recidivist shitskins that will get called on you by that manlet? and for what

im not sure user, i dont like letting others walk over me
i know, though from my experience most gypsies fight you by slapping you then running away

can someone explain the gypsy meme?

we don't have that scum in america

just niggers and spics

they're niggers, except that they're either very, very violent or very, very big pussies. no in between.

nomadic niggers/spics
Then check out where the taller one hangs out and sucker punch him the fug out. Then ebat the shit out of the manlet too, figure out when theyre apart and do it all in one afternoon ideally.
Alternatively let it go, you seek revenge for your ego.

>Alternatively let it go, you seek revenge for your ego.
ill most likely do this, because if i do the other then they'll seek revenge for their ego

thats when the 20 gypsy reinforments come in. Youre not the only one who got into embarassing fights you know.
I remember only still images too, shit just goes down not in a way you would like. Life is like that sometimes, I guess.

i know, it's just demoralizing but i know that i cant change the past and i'll have to fight through everything im feeling now and go back to normal. during the fight i felt like a stone, i didn't feel pain from anything that he did, yet after all of that my eyes teared up despite trying my absolute fucking hardest to keep them back. i have to deal with this on top of other shit going on right now and possibly the worst thing is how i've been training for so long and so serious, making so many gains but still something like this happens. the way i reacted in a fight like this, being so anxious and frightened when i wanted to not be, it seems like the only way to improve this is get into more fights like this and experience it... at least now i'll be more dedicated to my goals in boxing.

thanks for everything user.

>training boxing for about a year
how did you not manage to knock him out, are you weak/is he any good at fighting?

>what would have Veeky Forums done?
clean right hook to the chin

man, the atmosphere when you spar and when you're in a street fight is completely different. when i spar i'm calm, collected and concetrated. if i "lose" it doesn't matter to me, so i don't really have anything to lose. in a street fight, people look at you, and no mattter how much you don't give a shit about what others think about you, you do to a certain extent. if you lose, it's a massive blow to your pride. everything is going so unbelievably fuckign fast, i can only remember still images from that fight now. back then it seemed like my sight was shit and i could only see so much. most fights don't end like this for me. i need to work a lot more.

stop being a degenerate poor cunt

sto posto si naš

i know what you mean, and this is exactly how i used to feel, but since after getting so much stronger than the average person and knowing how to fight i don't feel that as much anymore, almost got into a fight with 2 different guys the other night myself (they started on me cuz they felt threatened i was talking to their girl) i just didn't feel intimidated whatsoever and was nearly disappointed nothing happened ha

>train boxing for 1 year
>get beat up by some starving gypsy

kill yourself

ahahaha, da.
i want to get on your level.
i will get on your level

nisam , drugi sam poster

Odakle si? Koliko imaš godina?

Learn more than boxing. Try wrestling or taequando. Getting people on the ground is an excellent way to change the dynamic of the fight. Perhaps try learning how to strike with your palms, elbows, or back of your fists. Those areas are much thougher than your flimsy knuckles. A flying knee is an excellent way to end a fight as well; few people can stand that kind of force without being knocked over or knocked out.

srbija, 19
yeah, but i've already got a lot of shit going on, i dont have the time right now

/exyugofitia/ ITT

i highly recommend getting really strong on upperbody exercises like weighted dips and weighted pullups and also heavy as fuck dumbbell rows, it's just more comforting knowing you'd be strong enough to literally throw them across the room. Also something about handstand pushups and perfecting your handstands makes me feel like i'm more in tune with my upperbody muscles and core

Make time or have fun getting your ass kicked again.

Koji grad?

Make the tall guy realize he's being used as a meat shield while the manlet's flinging shit. Then both of you gang up on the manlet

He was weak but you too.. Maybe you should train more... Learn some grappling arts too

yeah, i'll do that. brother tells me that its gay how i want to look good but dont give a shit about my technique. i agree now.
hes a gypsy, he cant think.
subotica
yeah, ill do that.

If one of my fiends tries to pull me out of a fight I'm not done with, they're getting a smack

It's easy. Cut off the head of the snake, and the body dies.

Kad si u frci sa ciganima, ili ideš do kraja (sa ekipom, pošto gamad nisu čula za ferku), ili se povlačiš. Da si iz NS pomogao bih ti.

cigani su vaske na balkanu

znam, nego sad bas i nemam ekipu.

Jel` ima skinsa u Subotici?

cini mi se da nema

Golden rule of dealing with feral fucking gypsies: Just dont

Do as yo please, but user warned ya

>europoors

Good tip is act like you're talking and using your hands as gestures of good will

When they let their guard down jab them in the throat

fuck, this is great advice, holding my hands down when im in a sittuation like that felt like having a noose around my neck

>gypsies
Is there more disgusting thing than those Indian failures?
Twice I have seen them they were begging and maybe once playing an accordion. I have seen a video of a pack attacking newlyweds' caravan.

Don't listen to this guy. He can't even spell taekwondo right, and you should never learn taekwondo for self-defense. And never do anything "flying" in a self-defense situation if you wanna not get your shit beaten in.

Stop provoking fights and I would advise carrying a gun, but you'll just cry about being a civilized nigger engaging it pretty barfights with gypsy criminals.

Roma as in the cunts that are always trying to sell stupid shit at the tourist attractions and harass girls?

>I went to Rome once

>wrestling
>getting someone on the ground
Yeah, it'll change from a one on one to 40 gypsies jumping you. Dont ever get on the fucking ground in a street fight, you'll get your shit soccer kicked and stomped.

OP, if youre in some dangerous area like that, carry something that'll end a fight quick. Mace, blackjack, gun, anything legal in your area.