Are gainz worthless if you are 30+ and live with parents?

Are gainz worthless if you are 30+ and live with parents?

Cant afford moving out but have a job. Practically every time I turn around I have new bills to pay.

30+ and live with parents

Ahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"I moved back in when my mom got cancer to help her"

I got a raise the other day - 50 cents more an hour. I work and work and work all day 40 hours a week but I still can't afford anything here

Nothing that makes you a better person is worthless. When you move out it'll be 10 times better cause you'll be financially independent AND be a sick cunt

Gainz are never worthless.

Go get a tradeskill. I'm an electrician, never went to college and made 65k last year. I'm not rich, but I own my house and have a car, a truck, a boat and land.

ANYONE can get a tradeskill. Unless you're functionally retarded, you have no excuses for living with parents at that age.

out of the 51 states (puerto rico is a state nyaa) I live in statistically one of the top 5 most expensive

I never asked for this

$65k wont get you shit here

>Are gainz worthless if you are 30+ and live with parents?
there are early 20s sluts with low expectations
there are desperate 30ish former sluts with lowered standards

but chances are you are pussy so doesn't matter

>i think the only point to lifting is to attract pussy
pathetic

nigga where the fuck is "here"

cant tell you where because i want to remain user, but its in one of the top 5 most expensive states to live in in 2017

What do you do for work?

What are your bills if you live with your parents?

Tfw you're as big as a state

then move somewhere nig

You are full of shit

construction related. Everything is expensive here, I get no insurance through work, food is expensive, car maintenance, etc

Ablooo bloo

I live in SF, it can't be much worse than here.

>all day
>40 hours a week

good call

i said i was on a vacation in turkey once and i had to spend the rest of the week hiding from packs of wide hipped manlets with very thick thighs

It's never too late to take the exercise-pill. We're all gonna make it brah.

Puerto Rico is definitely NOT a state. They're such a financial liability that it would be easier to just throw them out of the union and lease a military base there. Besides if they go back to the peso, it would be better for their economy.

Outside of schools, the only thing girls actually care about is money.

They practically don't even care about looks compared to money/financial status.

You could look like a 10/10, but no girl will start a relationship with you if you are a NEET living at your parents.

Literally all that matters is money, that's all women want. Looks only matter in school or college.

and yet Mark Zuckerberg has a flat assed, god awful looking gook wife

Some guys are attracted to ugly girls.

Also less chance of them cheating.

I'll never understand you people. I got a job at Wells Fargo at $15 an hour, through a staffing agency. I had no prior experience, but it didn't matter. I was able to save $800 per month after all my expenses, and I was renting a room in the city.

that is probably not the case. if you're good looking women dont care at all what kind of video game playing manchild the man is

there's literally only 16 hours in the day when you aren't sleeping, there's no way to get a job, support yourself, and still have time for Veeky Forums if you work full time.

you must live in some boondock shithole to have all that shit already with 65k a year and not be 100 years old

if you get enough gains you can beat up and enslave your parents so keep at it breh