Just how can I make protein powder not something I dread to drink? I have pic related and it tastes like ass...

Just how can I make protein powder not something I dread to drink? I have pic related and it tastes like ass. I tried making it into a smoothie by mixing in strawberries but it wouldn't mask the taste. Could I just serve it as shots so I don't have to torture myself slowly?

you don't need to supplement your diet with protein despite what it says on the packaging and what you've read in men's fitness

How many times do I have to say this?

ONLY GET UNFLAVORED. MIX IT INTO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT.

1. you don't need to waste money on protein powder
2. don't buy shit brands, you have plenty more options to choose from i.e. now foods, myprotein, integrated supplements
3. don't just buy a flavor just because you think it's going to taste good, buy a flavor you think will taste good with something mixed in it, every flavor starts tasting like shit if you drink more than one shake a day unless you really find a brand with a good flavored protein

2tbsp of peanut butter might make it drinkable

I got it as a birthday gift, so I thought "why not?".
Is it viable to drink it as shots?

Mix it in chocolate milk you fucking faggot

Ideally the whey would be chocolate flavoured to begin with.

Ideally op could afford ON. Too bad our ideals rarely match our realities.

Most of the protein powders that I have tasted like absolute ass so I just throw in a banana in a blender in addition to the whey, ice, and water. Tastes a million times better.

French Vanilla Optimum managed to not make me feel disgustingly sick after sipping it like most other flavors do

>I got it as a gift

do literally whatever you want. banana seems like a shit flavor, honestly. something simple like chocolate or vanilla is what I would go for if I had to

I mix mine with milk, water, 2 tbsp of olive oil and some peanut butter.

2 bananas. This makes a world of a difference I assure you.

Get a flavored one and drink with milk.

I mean, try other brands/flavors.

If you want to play safe go chocolate. Or just whatever you like/sounds good enough.

Gold Standard Whey tastes fuckin great

I have a massive container of the milk chocolate flavour

unflavoured whey + vanilla essence

Never go chocolate. That shit is so disgustingly sweet with most brands that it will make you vomit whenever you smell it.
Myprotein isn't disgustingly oversweetened so you can mix it with banana, milk and it actually tastes good. Just never buy chocolate. Banana, vanilla are good. Even unflavoured is good when mixed with a banana and milk.

Banana is generally the flavor that I dislike the most.

>Never go chocolate. That shit is so disgustingly sweet with most brands that it will make you vomit whenever you smell it.
Wait, really? I guess it depends on brand then. I never had problems with chocolate ones before, although I do agree this particular flavor should be easy for brands to fuck up.

i chug down their vanilla ice cream as a snack, i dont even care about the protein.

Beverly's protein is god tier flavor wise though

I might as well ask this here. No need for another thread.

Are there lactose free Proteins?

w-whey protein is gluten free right?