*takes the only vacant power cage just before you get there*

*takes the only vacant power cage just before you get there*

she only did this bullshit exercise for the camera

no sane human being would ever believe doing that is in any way effective

WHEELIE IT

Why does she have running shoes on?

Just wheel her away. What's she gonna do?

Can crips get bigger legs if they get someone to excercise them?

never heard of ring rows you fucking dyel retard?

Not really.

fucking stupid
she could do that at home
why would you come to the gym to put your gay little TRX thing on there to do it

187 slob

>people only do one lift at the gym then go home

Likely its an outfit thing to "match". Additionally those that can't feel below their waist often have pretty nasty and messed up feet as they can't always feel when they scrape or hit them. So they would need it for the same reasons anybody else wears shoes to the gym, protection

Would you say that to her face?

I was waiting for this fucking retarded reply.

You delivered user, thank you.

I have, but those aren't.

hold onto the band and start swinging from rack to rack?

it's the exact same movement

She could do the exact same movement somewhere else.

>nice chair, why don't you use my face next?

see
getting some mgtow vibes from you lad. who hurt you

You're talking to more than one person lad. When I said somewhere else, I meant somewhere else in the gym, like on a cable machine which is they're actually meant for, not in a power rack. She's obviously in the wrong but maybe if you keep making excuses for her she'll be ur gf :3

"ahem" *clears throat* "You do realize that due to your handicapped situation that you will struggle to find a long term partner in a relationship, right? You see, most other guys will get frustrated after awhile not being able to do normal couple things and having to cater to your extra needs. It's okay though, because that wouldn't be something I'd do. *winks charasmatically* I could be there for you forever. I will push your chair to wherever you want to go, just tell me what to do and I will make sure it happens. Whenever we do the Sex I will be gentle with you, whenever you want it just roll to the bed and climb out of your chair. Lay there with your hands by your side and I will come running to deliver you pleasure."

fucking lol was waiting for something like this