What time do you wake up Veeky Forums? The earlier you wake up...

What time do you wake up Veeky Forums? The earlier you wake up, the healthier and more productive you are throughout the day.

>God tier- 3am-5am
>Good tier- 5am-7am
>9-5 tier- 7am-9am
>shit tier- 9am-noon
>kys tier- anything after noon

Working night shift is not an exception. You should not sacrifice your health for a paycheck.

Usually 6 or 7 am, 5 am once a week

Whats the average time you guys go to sleep?

5-7 but I drug myself out to get 6 hours

I get a solid 8-9 hours a weeknight. I get up at 5am to get to the gym without traffic, so I go to sleep around 8-9pm on the weeknights. Weekends I stroll into the gym around 9am on sat for my lazy cardio day and sunday is my day off, since sat night is the night we all go out and have fun

2 OR 3 AM, I WORK IN THE MORNING BRAH

sleep 10pm-7am.

self employed. could ostensibly wake up whenever but enjoy grandma mode

Generally 6am. About every 2 weeks i need to wake up 45-90mins earlier.

Go to bed at 20:00, wake up at 21:00.

Gotta start the day right.

The early bird catches the worm.

>go to bed at 8pm
>wake up at 9pm

nice

Got up at 4 am for about a year just to get some stuff done before work. Normally would get up at 5 am, now I tend to get up at 6 am, but if my lifestyle were a little more stable, I would probably go back to getting up around 530am.

It's hilarious to see sleeplets complaining about getting up at 6 am or even 7. Getting up at 5 is a breeze for me.

6am in bed by 10pm

5 during the week, 6-7 in the weekend

>Work morning shift
>Had to get up at 3am to be there at 5am
>My health was deteriorating, everything from skin health to my memory
>Happiest and healthiest I've ever been was when I worked nights a d didn't go to sleep until the sun was coming up

There's no perfect schedule that will fit everyone. Everyone is different. Some of our ancestors hunted at night so we're naturally nocturnal. Me for example, I absolutely cannot fall asleep at night, my peak hours are around 1-2am where I feel like I have ADHD and want to get everything done. I have to go out of my way to exhaust myself to fall asleep when it's dark out which doesn't always work, then I end up with cumulative exhaustion by the weekend and go on a sleep binge. That shit ain't healthy.

waking up at 6am so I can be at the office at 7.
Some 30+ manchildren come to the office at 9am and complain it's to early for them, take out pillows from their desks and take a short nap while their system boots. It teaches me what not to become.

I get up after noon, what you gonna do about it fagget

I usually wake up around 1-2pm and go to bed around 4am, work starts at 5pm for me and I lift afterwards (24/7 gym) then play vidya games, eat dinner etc

kys

I'm the one who's going to parties on late Friday and Saturday nights being social, have fun going to bed at 8pm, you fucking bitch

I wake up at 11 am. I still get 8 hours sleep so my health doesnt suffer. Also I'm probably more productive then you even right now I am doing calf raises while typing this.

>...the earlier you wake up, the healthier and more productive you are throughout the day

Cite me empirical evidence backing your claim, or be known as "OP, the faggot" hereafter...you gigantic fucking faggot.

Wake up at 05:00, shave shower breakfast, drive to work at 06:00, start work around 07:00. Back home between 16:00 and 17:00. I then prepare dinner and hang out with the kid, my wife's usually home around 18:00. I then go into my home gym to workout and we eat afterwards. Relax on the coach a bit and go to bed around 21:00. I feel great.

i wake up after 8 hours of sleep

I work second shift at a factory 50-60 hours a week so I crash at ~430 am and wake up and ~2pm
Say some shit about kys irl and not online and see what happens op I'll push your shit in

you are married and have kids. why the fuck are you on Veeky Forums

because reddit mods will ban me if I make any brash comments

Normally between 6-7am mostly because that's when my 9 month old son seems to think the day should start, would rather be around 8 though

Because I enjoy it. I don't spend a lot of time here and I only visit /fit. I like to give advice to starting lifters as some oldfag once gave me advice that changed my life.

Mind sharing that advice?

>Not having 23 hours a day to conduct your duties

Ill get gains at whatever time I feel like fgt.

Stop being a betacuck slave to the sun and make your own alpha sleep pattern work.

He basically helped me build a schedule from scratch. I was a very heavy drinker at the time and skinny as shit, also failing my master degree. Got me started on very light cardio, stretching, and some body weight exercises. Recommended Scoobys Workshop for 3 months then, once I was able to use my body again, run a bit, do some push-ups and chins, I hopped on StrongLifts. I quit drinking and got my shit together because some 30-some stranger convinced me it was worth it. Now I hope that I can do the same for someone.

It's easy to just yell "read the sticky", but sometimes you gotta start by just getting people to move.

>mfw used to wake up at 2AM for almost a a month straight and work till 10PM

Fuckin' armory brehs, no wonder I got skinnyfat my last couple months in the Muhreens

Goddamn, thanks user i'm proud of you.

this is great man, thanks for this. just printed it out and put it on my wall behind my computer desk