Gains Goblins

What's the worst gains goblin Veeky Forums? How do you avoid it?

posting on Veeky Forums
i cant

Little Caesars

>drive past 3 of them on way home from work
>$6 for an entire pizza

>$6

I live in Miami Beach and it's still $5, where do you live? L.A., Manhattan or San Francisco?

People are not gonna agree with me on this, but it is a gf.

UNLESS you find yaself a Veeky Forums gf. Now good fucking luck with that, user.

New York. Land of the jew, home of the sales tax.

Insomnia.
You can't make gains if you don't sleep.

I agree with this. So many of you think having a goddamned girlfriend will solve all your problems in life, you'll have 'made it', but a REAL girlfriend means a *relationship*, and that takes time and effort to make it work.

getting to the gym at 8:47 on a saturday night and forgetting that they close at 8:45 :'((

also parents visited me at college and mom baked me cookies had one and felt extremely guilty she baked like 20 how can I make it last without fucking me over I dont want to throw them away she worked so hard :((

I had just hit 1/2/3/4 and got a gf. gained 80lbs in 2 years going out to eat every meal with her and skipped a whole year of lifting. not worth it bros

My mom. I know she means well but whenever I cut she gets worried that I'm getting too skinny nd starts stressing out. Then she just cooks me a bunch of food that I love and makes things really hard desu

>I chose a terrible person to be in a relationship with
>all relationships are terrible

Fuck off jew

all women are corrupt and not worth it. lifting for girls is beta

source: sara piana

This man is correct. Unless you have a Veeky Forums gf it's like inviting a goblin into your home and vulnerable underbelly.

It's constant eating out, constant "let's get drinks," constant "let's buy snacks for a night in..." Listening to her complain about her size but completely unwilling to exert the discipline necessary to not eat bullshit/Starbucks. Listening to her whine about her small ass and also how she "doesn't have the motivation" to go to the gym.

Plus, I've expended so much effort warding off bullshit conversations about commitment and faithfulness spawned off complete insecurity that I'm ready to murder someone who looks at me cross-eyed.

And when you can't listen to stand up comedy because you need to explain LITERALLY EVERY GODDAMN JOKE TO HER it's exhausting.

But she loves me and doesn't give a fuck about any SJW nonsense so there is that.

Seriously, GFs are way too overrated, seriously. If you're working full time or going to school and you have a girlfriend then all your free time is taken away, sure you can still lift and make gains but good luck doing that and also reading, or working on creative projects. Just got out of a relationship and seriously feel like I've wasted the last two years of my life

Worst gains-goblin, period. Drugs... not the fun ones. Like meth, crack, heroine, fentanyl. Having a kid is a close second though.

>Listening to her complain about her size but completely unwilling to exert the discipline necessary to not eat bullshit/Starbucks. Listening to her whine about her small ass and also how she "doesn't have the motivation" to go to the gym.

This happens to me, gf is such a normie dumberina when it comes to lifting, always falling for gimmicks and memes even tho i warn her and try to tell her how to train/eat.
But no, must listen to whatever some instacunt is shilling.

Alcohol

Iktf user..

Freeze the cookies and eat one per week.

She even told me "but user, no one at the gym does your training, it's probably not for girls anyway"
>mfw the best looking girl at my gym actually does strength training (Some 5X5 routine with mostly compounds)
>mfw even tho i only pull 190kg and squat 160kg i'm the strongest dude there
>gf still refuses to listen

i just put the cookies in the freezer?

That's mushy-middle stupid, the worst kind. Because they're smart enough to try to understand. I had a gf that was dumb as a barrel of rocks (in fact she used to be a stripper) and she was so dumb she just didn't bother to understand stuff, she just smiled and did her nails or whatever. It was pretty cool.

Working manual labor is by far the worst. I thought it would be fun to leave the office and work an outside job as a break for a little while. DO NOT DO THIS.

1. Alcohol
I would probably be sub 10% bf if I didn't drink literally every day. Still manage to fit it in my calorie allotment but my macros take a dip as a result (~13% ain't bad)
2.girlfriend
Thankfully my current gf is a lot more supportive of my lifting and test injecting than my exes. still tries to get me to eat like a regular human from time to time, but anytime we have days off that align she just wants to smoke weed and lay around and chill.. like literally sedentary for days

Still love both my gains goblins, though

In a ziplock

Gains goblins and wallet goblins. I feel like I got a raise when I ditched my last gf.

lack of sleep is #1 for me

Life
So many distractions. The only way to be full peek preformance is to be a monk as ask them if you can build a gym and order things online

>wants to listen to standup comedy
>low test gf
never gonna make it