Fit eternally btfo

Fit eternally btfo

i don't get it

also piercings are degen so i dont feel blown out

A girl got fatter and posted on instagram. I don't understand the point of this thread.

Some girls look really fucking hot when they put weight on because it goes to the right places (curves) and they already have pretty faces.

However, I'm pretty certain that most girls don't. Also being heavier is objectively unhealthier. You can be happy at any weight, but it's still healthier to be thin.

>what makes me feel good is whats right
sums up libtards fatties and racists pretty well

these women act as if fitness and happiness can't go together

Self acceptance and self love is important but I don't like how she's implying that a slender, athletic body would indicate self-hatred and body dysmorphia

tl;dr every sloot on Instagram is doing going this fucking bullshit to feign self-discovery and mental health improvement

The four paragraph essay on why it's good she got fat make me think she isn't as happy about it as she says. Seems like she's lying to herself to try to justify being lazy and fat, because it doesn't make sense to write all this explanation on why it's good she's fat if she isn't insecure about it. That's some fatlogic shit

From cardio bunny to breeder bitch for pumping up with cum

1st one way hotter imo

Honestly she probably did it for fame. Clearly she was trying to get some level of popularity via the fitness modeling or whatever. Now it's just fatness modeling

>did it for fame
the majority of instagram posts

THICC

bite those legs for a full dose of vitamin C

There was a study released within the past 5 years that concluded that skinnyfat to chubby is ideal for health

>hurr durr i was so unhappy when i was putting a minimum ammount of work in my body and doing meme exercises in yoga pants
>hurr duur now that i've given up and became a fucking whale i'm sooooo happy
>i'm actually so happy i'm gonna post the one picture out of 50 that makes me look the less disgusting and write a fucking essay about how much i love muh curves
>because this is absolutely not what insecure and delusional whales do
>why would i lie to myself i'm so happy look at me hahaha

/fat acceptance/

She looks better now so good for her. Also I dont work out for women and men don't ever look better chubby so nothing was blown the fuck out.

What a waste

Because to a woman, being happy = hedonism.

her videos are so cringe worthy.

>loose
It's fucking lose you dolt.
Why can Americans not tell the difference between lose/loose and then/than?

Weight gain is my fetish so my cum is the only thing that's being BTFO right now

Of course you can love yourself however you look like but don't expect others to do so.

>training for a bikini competition
>looking like that

Was she planning on competiting in a decade?

>all that cope
>just because she's lazy

If she was eating more but kept lifting she might have gained gorgeous physique, but she chooses the lazy path.

I've just noticed a phenomenon.
I will call it the plus size stare.
There is a look a lot of plus size models do, like how she is doing here. I've seen it on tests Munster a lot, and several other plus sized women. It's that sultry, yet looking down at something look, almost dismissive, as if to say the are beyond you, but with parted lips and dead stare.
I had assumed it was all about empowerment or some other shit, but seeing the two photos here together I realise, it's purely to hide their chins.
The photographer has them pull their head back so far they open their mouths to compensate on the stretching. They don't smile, as it will flair the cheeks, and they will look fatter. Their eyes are cold and dead, because photo shoots can take a long time, and they haven't had their second breakfast yet.

rather bang the right one but of course not marry

> I've given up
> please validate me
> please join me, because misery loves company
SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

I thought it was because all their passions are mixed up and they as re looking at the camera like they can't decide if they should eat it or shove it in their disgusting meatflaps

>The left one was supposed to be fit

>says bum
>american

>I'm not saying it's okay to be inactive or make unhealthy choices
>Proceeds to do that exact thing
>Listen to your body
>Doesn't
I honestly support fat acceptance. It will weed out these mentally ill idiots by shortening their lifespan leaving only people that have some common sense in their heads.

looks so much better on the right

why do women feel the need to tell everybody how "happy" they are in a condescending way? i mean when i'm happy it just shows in my face, i don't need to write 200 words on it and share it with anybody

This. Just let these retards end themselves.

Because they're not.

those retards will get admitted into hospitals paid by your taxes

can't wait until highways have a fat lane

attention whoring

do you even know what skinnyfat is? because it's basically equal to skinny, so you're saying skinny to chubby is healthy? I guess it's better than being very fat yeah...

Because to them life is all about making them haaaaaaapppyyyyyy

>there was a study
Great argument. I like your source and your nitpicking of maybe one study.

So much this

>I honestly support fat acceptance. It will weed out these mentally ill idiots by shortening their lifespan leaving only people that have some common sense in their heads.

Except you're likely paying taxes to combat all the health problems they have.

It tells a lot, when gym selfie looks better than professional photo with editing afterwards.
Fat, not even once.

I know it might be an unpopular opinion especially on this board but right >>>> left

>racists
Okay, mate. You keep tell yourself that.

>top right will never be my waifu

>tfw megsquats will never call me her strong strong boyfriend

It's not objectively unhealthier
It's just unhealthier

It actually "bent the fuck over". As in you would let her bend you over and ass fuck you.

Low self esteem guys always chase fat chicks. They're usually just afraid of rejection and think it'll be easier to court less desirable women.

Good luck, bro.

20% bf is healthier than 3%

nobody is 3% bf

think again fag

Pissed. The. Fuck. Out.

It is easier tho

If anything, OPs stomach and thighs are btfo

>fit girl gets fat
>Veeky Forums eternally BTFO

I don't get it. She used to try and look good, gave up and now looks like someone drew a face on a pile of bread dough. How is this Veeky Forums btfo?

>racists
Do you think resentment is a pleasurable emotion? Do you think it feels good to see your home town look like a third world country?

Fpbp

>everything I don't like is American
It must suck to have an inferiority complex online.

Americans are always the culprits

Because the modern woman is never actually happy or content. Materialism and the social ladder present 101 ways for a woman to come up with a reason why everything in her life is not worth being happy about, their appartment is never big enough, their handbag is never brand name enough, their car is never as luxurious as it could be, their boyfriend isn't as handsome as gandy or as powerful as potus, he doesn't have a fascinating social group that goes on extravagant world trekking vacations.

Basically they always say they are happy because that's the exact opposite of what they are 24/7.

I'd get pegged by the one on the left, but I'm not bending over for any fatties

Left: could ride my cawk anytime
Right: blowjob only

Someone send this thread to her

Millions times better on the right.

>She looks better now so good for her
Everyone is happy for your degenerate fetish

because woman cant be happy without having children (and even than its a chance they are not)

Don't derail this thread with /r9k/ anti female bullshit. Stats clearly show guys can be just as awful as any woman

i know what you mean but the thread was already derailed since OP posted that pic, after all this is:

Veeky Forums - fitness

not

Veeky Forums - happiness

:3

>Comparing a random pic shot in the locker room to a photoshoot.

kek

i kinda like her thick

>

What did he mean by this?

Women are lazy and will use any justification to get fat.

THICC posters didn't start this movement, but they definitely encourage it. Women lose self control and become fatter and fatter, while some faggots go on about "high test".

>since changing my outlook on like and learning to embrace who I am
"since I gave up"

>44lbs

What the fuck kind of plate is this?

Upper right is objectively the best in that pic.

how do you explain this?

There's no way that's real

All people who have low self esteem chase fat people. Not all people who chase fat people have low self esteem.

Probably made to account for the weight of barbell clips

It's closer to 20 kilos then 45 lbs, so probably a plate for European immigrants

Nope. Its a 20kg plate, which has the lbs written on it as well most likely, since 20kg = 44lbs.

And if I put two plates I have to put two pairs of clips?

what? I don't read /r9k/ in any way in that post.
He's actually criticizing the structure of our society and how it leads to X culture. This culture manifests in the individual, making him unhappy.
From the text above you could conclude something similar could happen to men, but manifested in different ways.

good fucking lord bringing politics into whatever you talk about is literally the reason no one fucking likes you online or irl you piece of shit

That's his thing he is a known feeder

id still smash

> listen to your body
Why is it that everyone who knows how to listen to their bodies ends up having a body that wants to be fat and inactive?

Nailed it.

Women are naturally social creatures. They always have been, since hunter-gatherer times. A woman used to compare herself within her social circle. A non-violent (unless in extremes) competition among women would inevitably occur, just as more overt competition between men often occurs. Unfortunately, now that the internet has expanded the social circle to a global scale, it's no longer "keeping up with Mrs. Jones", but "keeping up with the hottest, richest, and most socially successful women in the entire world". It no longer takes time for the new trends to hit whatever town you're in, social trends are updating monthly now, and if you don't keep up, you fall down the social ladder. Speaking of which, better keep up with all those hundreds+hour-long TV series on top of it all so you can be included in the water cooler conversations!

she's overweight in the first photo too

>says she loves herself
>pulls up bikini bottom to cover the bottom fold of her belly
>mfw