comfy eric kino

youtube.com/watch?v=cQLac2iLmsI

fuck that dad talk really gets to me

Friendly reminder he tells people he is natty

>been doing gomad for over 7 years
>natty

It's like you're not even trying to bait but just being straight up retarded

why is jujimofo so hateable

Minute 11: that daughter is going to be a beast.

>looks dyel af in a shirt without half natty lighting

he's natty

Damn,....I will admit that mannequin scared me.

I didn't expect him to outlift Juji like that. Eric is a beast.

that was pretty good
kindna expected him to hit that 500 but oh well
cant expect miracles

ayy lmao juji reaction

Kys ogar

wasnt even me making the thread fuck off retard

even with the belt, how has his back not snapped yet??

who the fuck knows

He isn't lifting with his back, mostly his legs and glute

>40 minutes of the boogs
God damn yes

years of adaptation, it's not like he's doing this for the first time ever

DUDE COFFEE LMAO

That's not a real belt. That's a little cloth brace from wal-mart.

tom says there's a part 2 as well

>Is she on gomad too?

On gallon of breast milk a day

>natty
>driven
>strong as shit
>athletic af
>handsome
>good father figure
>6'2, not a overcompensating manlet

why arent YOU striving to be like him?

I dont have his genes.

Jujumifu is the cringiest person I've ever seen. Jesus Christ how can anyone watch that idiot

hes the filthy frank of fitness
basically
but yeah some of his shit feels forced. I prefer when hes acting more "genuine"

i enjoyed most of his content with clarence tho

poor bait

he has been lifting for like 20 years, and was a high level wrestler with great genetics

Is it just me, or was his lumbar actually straight?

And he's actually doing fine?

Sure, mid is rounded but... the most important part looks fine?

no his lumbard is pretty rounded

He can be cringy as fuck since he's obviously trying to come up with some new zany shit with each video so some falls flat while others kind of work out.

When it's too randumb it's just too hard to watch but some bit ideas are kind of funny like the scented ammonia deadlift thing. It's refreshing to see stuff other than big man lift big thing for the umpteenth time but when his bits suck they suck hard.

are you telling me I can do a compound focused routine and look good like him? why the fuck am I wasting time with so much fluff

because his back is literally steel

this. his back is so strong he can physically power through snap city

He's also been lifting for 19 years, don't forget to do that.

I'm only 21 and been lifting for 2 years so I should be fine once I hit his age

>I love my daughter! She's a horse! She's already got traps and delts!

keked

snap city is just a place in your MIND
but there's not PLACE in his MENTALITY for snap city

delusion

The dad talk is the best.

IT'S A MINDSET!!!!!!

Most of the extension movement out of the hole is done with the hips. Once he's fully extended, he gets upright for the last part of the movement where he puffs out his chest and straightens the back. He's never doing loaded hyperextension of the lower back; he pushes with his legs instead of pulling with his lumbars through most of the movement. It's hard.

He trains his entire body, he doesn't just do variations of a deadlift.
He does light weight for a shitload of volume on his non strength sessions.

how do I program something like that?
does he have his routine somewhere else so I can take a peek

By fluff, you mean accessory lifts? It's not like Eric has never done any hypertrophy, he just lifts bulgarian style now that he's basically reached a limit to his gains and needs to periodize a lot in order to break PRs. If by the time you've been lifting for ten years, all you've ever really known is a Mon: Tri/Chest split, you're fucking up.

How long have you been lifting for? If you've only been lifting for two years and your squat is below 405, you don't need to do bulgarian style lifting to see gains, and bulgarian might not even be adequate for your level of strength and goals

I did ss with 3 acessories added on each work out
now im on a 5 day power upper and lower and then ppl routine

went from skinny fat -> built fat -> buff ottermode but I dislike being ottermode, only good when youre naked or for instagram, I dig the look of the likes of eric and justin lascek

Then just lift heavy, man. The thing about the way Eric lifts is that he's already at a specific level of strength. He was doing an 800 lbs jefferson deadlift six months ago -- now he's putting out 675 lbs, because he's at a level of strength where he needs months to break or even get near his PRs. You don't necessarily need to do that. If you can break PRs twice a week, stick to linear progression, if your PRs are stalling, switch to weekly (texas method, madcow) or even monthly periodization (5/3/1, Smolov). All that matters really is the weight you're moving. Eric is that big because your bigger PR, he's probably lifted for 20 reps in the past. You won't get that big by taking a beginner's PR and squatting it 20 times, you'll get there by getting your general strength up.

is this nigga on a mountain of coke?

maybe

Just coffee and MENTALITY

He hasn't a strict structure for training, because it is literally meaningless unless you are really on the lower ond of the genetic pool or you're very very advanced already.

As it stands there is no actual research that proves training often is required for muscle growth, all that is needed is overall work done with enough effort. You can do this training one-two-three-four-five-six-seven-fourteen times a week, it doesn't matter. Obviously training often is worse in terms of keeping up the routine and not quitting though.

Do a bunch of sets once a week, then start to do more sets, you can do this by simply doing more sets on that same session, or adding in more sessions in the week. For example you can very well do like 3 consecutive training sessions in the week for the same muscles, then rest for the rest of the week.
It really does not matter in terms of myo muscle protein synthesis.
I'm going on a tangent but..
Often these studies you hear about how "natties" need to train everyday because they stop growing after like 2 days of training a muscle are simply looking at overall mixed protein synthesis in the body.
Obviously when you do an excercise after not training it for a day your body will respond more to it, but that's simply very short term response to stress.

what the fuck am i reading

this guys on another level you brainlet

yeah i cant even understand what the fuck he was trying to say but if hes implying its more important to do a shitload of work once a week than training often that is literally the opposite of what eric does

What I meant to say is that it doesn't matter what you do specially when you have no idea on how your bod responds to training.
There are high responders who get muscular and strong despite not doing very much.
There are the hard working types who are able to do a lot of work but also need to do a lot in order to progress.
Then there are the people who need to work hard but aren't able to recover well.

Eric does a ton of volume on his "conditioning" sessions which are actually bodybuilding type workouts, he talks about them a bit on some of his videos.
the high frequency everyday training is only used on technical excercises that aren't meant to cause much growth, just strength potentiation.

>Eric does a ton of volume on his "conditioning" sessions which are actually bodybuilding type workouts, he talks about them a bit on some of his videos.
>the high frequency everyday training is only used on technical excercises that aren't meant to cause much growth, just strength potentiation.
You could've just narrowed it down to this -- while of course different people react differently, you should always seek to find a routine that will work for different body types, yielding great results for slow responders and still being adaptable to the 1% of freak athletes that adapt very quickly.

Still, despite Eric doing super high volume hypertrophy experiments right now with elastic bands, that doesn't mean you should lift like Eric is lifting right now to get the body he has. Dude has an entire acumen of training under his belt that was built over years of doing conventional training. What he does now, Bulgarian type lifting, is what works really well for him right now. Most of his years of lifting were very likely more akin to wrestling style strength and conditioning circuits -- I've done those for a few years, they're designed to build you up instead of having you peak at an exercise.

Ogar. Stop browsing Veeky Forums you cuck. You won't achieve a GF like this.

as a guy that had the "program" from Eric for a while

he told me for a new lifter like me, full body, 6 or even 7 times a week. Gallon of milk for recovery, and lot of fucking hard work focusing on heavy compounds like squats, deadlifts, vertical and horizontal presses. Also some direct isolation work (but pretty much only triceps and glutes / spinal erectors)

There was a time i was doing deadlift variation every day, and i was able to recover from it. i was doing snatch grip dl or rack pull below knee or behind the back deadlift.
No more than 3 exercises a day tho, with focus on first movement (which was coincidentally almost always a squat or deadlift)

All rep schemes, from singles and doubles up to 20 rep squats.
I skyped with him every other week and once he told me if i can squat 315 for single, then i can squat 225 for 20 reps.
I doubted, because even 135 for 20 was suffering. But i took the challenge, and i was doing 20 rep squats daily for 5 days, and i was able to add 10kg every session
225 for 20 was absolute suffering, but i did it for 22 bwcause i lost count

dont you have better things to do than following me ans posting shit on discors behind my back? take meds my dude

and i forgot about rows
rows or chinups / lat pulldown literally everyday

disregard 's post, this completely autistic and uninformed tl;dr is only gonna waste your time. lmao, like how can u be THIS dense

oh nice, hes samefagging too, trifecta of autistic dipshits almost complete

Disregard this to be honest familia

How can someone be this triggered lmao

disregard this disregard post

lmao you can still see that you erased it, god youre such a retard

you got it wrong

theres me (guy who had Eric coaching for a while, not OP)
other guy you pointed out

and theres also this depressed kid with daddy issues who for some reason stalks my fb acc and searches on fit for my posts or any thread that mentions Eric (fyi im also frequenting plg Risto, see me there) because he forgot to take his meds or some shit.

no samefagging, but a lot of autism

This is great info, Eric is such a role model even for advanced lifters.

>I skyped with him every other week and once he told me if i can squat 315 for single, then i can squat 225 for 20 reps.
I doubted, because even 135 for 20 was suffering. But i took the challenge, and i was doing 20 rep squats daily for 5 days, and i was able to add 10kg every session
225 for 20 was absolute suffering, but i did it for 22 bwcause i lost count
I've been thinking about this a lot lately, how heavy high rep squats are always a lot tougher on the mind than they are on the body. I incorporated a day where I do heavy squats for 12-20 reps once a week -- often when I find my 5 rep max stalling, I realize my volume squat is getting near and it becomes apparent that I'm giving up mentally while my body could still squat more. It's basically rebuilding my squat from pathetic numbers to something pretty decent.

ogar blacked lmao!!!

All me

Come home cuckboi....

classic jojo
well, CNS stress is a thing for a reason.
But 20 rep squats, that is a fucking challenge. When you do ten, and you feel like cant do more and want to rack this shit, your back cramps, your arms hurt from lowbar, yet you still somehow grind the 10 reps.
This is the mindset bugenhagen talks about. Are you going to rerack, or fight through it. I find it fascinating

I recovered from high rep squats like nothing with the calorie surplus and some adequate sleep. Deadlifting is another story.

I remember doing as a experiment for myself daily high rep touch and go sumo deadlift, to failure. My 1 rm was 170kg back then u believe, yet i could do 140kg for 14 reps i think?

I couldnt recover from that fast enough tho

Genetics are a mindset

I never had a father

i've never seen juji this uncomfortable, he's probably afraid of snapping his back

>in a position in which his back is curved and nearly parallel to the floor
>knees almost fully locked out
>doesn't use his back to straighten his back
wow you sure do know exactly what you're saying