Jeff Seid manlet confirmed

I have conclusive proof that Jeff Seid is 5'9" despite his claims of being 6 foot. Will post if you guys are interested

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/32zkut/lifted_with_one_of_rbodybuildings_favorite/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no height shaming allowed on this board

That's not in the rules

Oh no! what a scandal!

>5'9
>manlet

maybe you should get off Veeky Forums at once

Enlighten us

This is the knowledge we seek

Manlet detected

5'10 is real world cutoff lad, 5'9 is definitely manlet status, most women are that height

I found a picture of him holding a medicine ball which i recognized as a Cap Barbell 10lb Medicine ball. After emailing the manufacturer and learning that the ball was 9.06 inches in diameter, i then was able to calculate the distance from the center of Jeff's eye level to his chin. I did this by using the measure tool in GIMP, which counts the pixels, and comparing it to the known diameter of the ball. I chose his Eye/Chin measurement because it should remain relatively constant regardless of any mass he gains or loses. The next step was finding a complete body shot of him standing up straight, which was actually harder than youd think, as most of his pictures don't include his lower body-- presumably to hide the fact that he stands on his toes for photos. Nonetheless, I was able to find a realtively recent picture of him on stage at the 2016 olympia and then used his calculated eye/chin distance to find his height, which comes out to just under 69 inches, or 5ft 9. Pic related is my findings.

bruh

here is the original images if anyone wants to check for themself

I do appreciate your work and effort my man.

holy smokes

>42972683
bruh, he goes to these fitness bs expo shits all the time, if he were really 3 inches shorter than he says it would be all over the place.

and he's always noticeably taller than zyzz's brother, just like zyzz was.

People have said for years that he's shorter than he claims and there's lots of pics where he stands on his toes

i think there's also a picture around of a contest he was in where it listed him as 5'9" -5"10 category

He is easily six feet tall when you count his hair

This is the fun kind of autism that makes me chuckle.

How accurate is that though? Srsly

Wow. Laughing so hard that I have tears rolling down my face

WHEN WILL

reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/32zkut/lifted_with_one_of_rbodybuildings_favorite/

This guy on reddit met him and is only 5'9" so I knew there's no way Seid is as tall as he claims

weaponized autism is a beatiful thing, I hope you post on pol

ty for putting your autism to good use

You made Scooby proud

so his exact post he says he's 5'9 1/2, and estimates Jeff at about 5'11, in his words a "Hollywood 6ft".

He has tall hair though

If dude puts himself at 5'9", he's probably 5'7"

this is the shit i come here for

here's the pic btw

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

>grow, grow, grow

He literally competes in the 5'8-5'8.99 category, why is this a suprise or an announcement to be made? Everyone already knows.

This is one of the gayest things I've ever seen, and this is Veeky Forums, so you know I've seen some really gay shit

>those kingdom hearts shoes
Can't make this shit up

COPE BOI

All the bodybuilding sites list him at 6'0

And bodybuilders say they get huge by eating clean and training hard, all natural bro

6'0 (with special shoes on and hair spiked up)

pretty clear he's not a 6ft tall man from that reddit pic, but still he's not a fuggin dwarf. if anything his worst trait is his personality, it's so goddamn awful it makes his fast twist in these unattractive expressions.

that blond he's with I have no doubt could get more bitches than him, except for drunk party sloots.

* his face twist

trying way too hard but newfags from /r/Veeky Forums will suck it up anyway

It's completely normal to lose 1-2" from heavy squats and deads.

hey wait a second... I recognise that medicine ball...

This

fuck off don't say that, so I could of been 6'0 if I didn't do SS??

Just do pull ups to get taller

if i see this faggot manlet in person i'm gonna spark him out on sight.

1 punch?

for sure
only then will he learn..

Him lying about his height makes me wonder if he's even really natty after all

You going to tie 400+lb weights to your ankles?
Mazel Tov.

michael jordan hung upside down from a pullup bar to get taller.
he said it worked.

It improves your posture and therfor makes you taller. The taller you are the bigger the chance it helps and more it adds to the height.
t. a guy who gained half a inch by buying a better chair and training core

You do not matter to the world.

he matters to me, unlike you

Thought it was common knowledge he's 5'9, there was a picture of a athlete sign up where he was listed as 5'9 or in the under 5'10 class can't remember.

ITT: Jelly kunts tryna hate on Jeff because he's more aesthetic than them

But hey, that's just a theory... A GYM THEORY!! THANKS FOR WATCHING

>ITT: Jelly kunts tryna hate on Jeff because he's more aesthetic than them

he lies about his height, that's what pisses people off the most. He's trying to not be another aesthetic manlet but the attempt is pathetic.

This I'm really pissed of some body builder lied about his height.How will I ever recover?

im 5"10

can i get away with saying im 6?

its only 2 inches

if there are no real men around, sure.

goff pls go

I fucking love this board.

put me in the screencap

I'm height and most 5'9s are women

ive been doing decompression hangs and working my core too, can confirm