Veeky Forums approved munch

Give me your Veeky Forums snacks.

Great choice user
Great snack when cutting
Great addition to a plate of meat when bulking

Yeah I only started eating them this year and I can't get enough of them so it's lucky their low calorie. I'd also say sardines are a good Veeky Forums snack since a single tin is usually over 20g of protein for about 200 kcal.

450 grams protein yoghurt. Chobani (Heaps of different brands
200 grams fresh cut strawberry
28 grama honey.

On a dinner plate
Place cut strawberry
Add strawberry to yogurt and mix.
Flatten all over plate.
Honey on top.
Don't mix the honey with the yogurt. You want thw tartness od yogurt with the sweetness of the honey to be seperate.

Tvarog

This is the first step into a glorious world of pickled vegs.

I eat skyr with chia seeds mixed in or cottage cheese with a spoon from the can literally multiple times every day.

A glass of water

I fucking love SKYR, thank you Iceland.

When you tear up a bunch of carrots and then put them vinegar + yoghurt as dressing - they taste delicious, make you full and don't contain a lot of calories

Fucking disgusting.

Pickles are a gift from god

Nomnomnom

Bit high in salt, no ?

I'm a pleb so I eat the drinking skyr with raspberry and something else in. Less protein but damn is it tasty.

lol, not gonna fall for the corporate jew and spend 8 dollars on a snack for desperate fatties and hipsters

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

you danish brah?

i like my toasted pb&j when i'm on a bulk.

that skyr is a big hit in many parts of europe now. shits good

>Great addition to a plate of meat when bulking

how? I like pickles but no idea how to use them without making the dish weird tasting

how does it taste compared to greek yogurt? can I get it in Norway, haven't seen it at the local REMA1000.

you should be able to get it in norway - do you know the german quark? it tastes like a mix between regular joghurt and quark. shit tastes good.

I love skyr but shits expensive as hell in the UK

It cost like $1.20 a pot.

A 375g pot is 89p in Lidls.

It's £1 for a pot in my local supermarket.

Eat Tvarog in glory of Svarog.

Chicken tenders

erhm, when us from western norway exiled our thugs to iceland 1300 years ago, they took our skyr with them.

thank us. we invented it.

Why didn't you try and get it back?

Lages av Q-meieriene. Fåes i alle matbutikker. Anbefaler blåbærsmak. Flere tusen år gammel vestnorsk tradisjonsmat. Lykke til!