ya know is the book this fatty, along with the other bois got to tap that pussy

just be yourself bro

it was really funny I recommend

One of the best horror films to come out in a long time

single mother x 1

what movie?

It (2017)

No it was awful hyped up garbage

I liked it and I hate most of the brain dead Marvel/Star Wars/Disney schlock that's played nowadays.

Wow, ur so contrarian where do I sign up to suck your dick

Yes, good movie. But it didn't have the orgy scene from the book, so it could be better.

Not that scary but good as a fucked up kids adventure.

>cardio

holy chit, look at that bloatmaxx GOD

get on gear user

Trash. Horrible pacing, poor delivery. It was like watching individual 15 min cutscenes pasted together made it difficult to stay engaged with plot. Which is sad because the whole point of splitting the novel into 2 movies is present a more thorough telling of the story. They sank money into an over polished film without taking the time to nail down the basics of storytelling. Doesn't bode well for part 2. On top of that it wasn't scary or creepy in the least for anyone over the age of 13. The humor was there but not what I was looking forward to going in.
2/5 a butchered classic riding on the coat tails of stranger things.

The original It from 1990 was the only good adaptation.

...when was the last time you watched it? How can people unironically believe this? Did you even watch the new one?

The old one wasn't filled with jumpscares and it actually spent time developing the characters. The concept was completely different with the clown looking harmless and only appearing at a distance eerily watching them and shouting to them. The new one is just cheap jumpscares and the clown clearly looks like try-hard evil shit from the beginning.

Gonna need a quick rundown

Yeah but that would require a risk and hollywood doesn't take risks anymore.