Lads, what the fuck do these nutritional facts mean? It says 5 servings per package at 3 oz per serving...

Lads, what the fuck do these nutritional facts mean? It says 5 servings per package at 3 oz per serving, yet the bag is 28 oz. How the fuck am I supposed to weigh this properly and get the correct calorie count?

Other urls found in this thread:

fosterfarms.com/frozen-meals-and-snacks/wings-nuggets-strips-and-more/honey-bbq-glazed-wings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think suicide should be a real consideration at this stage, your problems do seem insurmountable. I advise however Samaritans before you do anything drastic. Keep us updated in your difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Have you tried not being retarded? You have calorie density right on the fucking label. 170kCal/84g.

Every 84g of chicken you eat is 170kCal.

Damn... nigga just help me out.

>honey bbq
not goona make it

But what about the serving size, retard? Isn't there something wrong here?

>cucking yourself out of flavor with boring white chicken breast

You're calling him retarded, yet you ask the retarded questions. KYS

Guy, it says about 5 servings, which means there is a slight bit more in the package. Simple math gets you 5.6 servings in the bag, which means that you'll have about a half serving left over. Buy another bag if you're that pressed to even out out or, y'know, don't sweat something so small. My .02ยข

>flavor
honey bbq isn't a flavor, it's a sympton

just look at those macros

But it's not even close to about 5 servings, lad. The bag weighs 33 on the scale but even with the listed 28 oz that's about 9 servings. Maybe I'm retarded.

>implying macros matter when trying to lose weight
l m a o

What you're saying makes sense.
If there's 5 "servings per container", and each serving size is 84, technically there should be 420g in the package and not the 800g claimed in the front.
But maybe, there's 2 "containers" inside the bag, each one with 5 servings.
That would make it to 840g, which is the approximated value.

Could you open the bag and see what I said here? I'm really curious about this.

Hmm that sounds about right, but when I opened the bag it was just one package without any separation. Could be they just didn't want to put the actual serving size on the back of the bag for whatever reason. Fuck, why is this legal?
Yeah lol I was typing this as you made this post.

the frozen bag prob weighs more cuz ice

cooked weight is what the nutrition label is

Huh, really? Cause I know stuff like frozen fries have been accurate to it's frozen weight before cooking when I used the scale.

>Almost half the weight is ice

I doubt it

Hey OP, what if you compare it to similar items in the grocery store? You could see if it's more consistent with 1/5 bag = 170cal or 3oz = 170cal

honestly no clue. bag might be counting bone weight and label might count stripped chicken weight?

Ice shouldn't reduce half of the weight. Unless the package is filled with it.
Okay, then the package is retarded. Use the value in ounces.
3 oz = 170 calories, 11g fat, 12g prot, etc.

I honestly don't even know anymore. I compared to the website where it's from fosterfarms.com/frozen-meals-and-snacks/wings-nuggets-strips-and-more/honey-bbq-glazed-wings/ and even this picture from walmart but they aren't even the same shit that's on my package. Now it says 3 wings instead of 3oz. Shit is too confusing so I'll just weigh it out and guess the calories, fuck it.

Fuck I saved the wrong picture

skip the wings. just buy frozen breasts

Just get a food scale man they are like $10

Bone weight..