Why is the amount of food it takes to satiate my hunger always so much that I gain weight...

Why is the amount of food it takes to satiate my hunger always so much that I gain weight? Why can't my body stop being fucking retarded?

>why does my body want to survive
gee i dont know
ask your 2nd grade science teacher next year

Because you've stretched your stomach through years of greed and glutony

Learn to make your food taste better and more flavorful with spices. Drink more water. Understand that your body doesn't want you to be smaller because it's accustomed to you being a fat fuck, so sends urges to eat more, but they fade over time.

>Body wanting to be morbidly obese is wanting to be survive
Congratulations, it's a retard.

Probably. How to reverse?

No they don't. I've been on lower calorie diets for months and I just get hungrier and hungrier until I have to eat a full day of food and then I can eat less again.

>months
I takes years to reverse bad habits butterbean

Its not about amount but how caloric it is that is fucking you up
Drink 3l of water and 2kg of lettuce, brocolli and celery and tell me if it wont satisfy you and make you lose weight too

modern food is fucked for their (((profit))), 30% sugar 30% vegetal oil and 30% soy, the other 10% is whatever frozen shit you wanted to eat

Probably because you have metabolic syndrome and associated dis-regulated appetite. Long-term consumption of excessive fructose stimulates hunger hormones. You probably have hyperinsulemia.

>lettuce, brocolli and celery
Vegetables like this won't satisfy me in any amount. Only canned vegetables will fill me up, and generally only if they also have potatoes in them. My body simple can't get full unless there is some starch in the food. I've tried all sorts of diets and this is the one constant. If I don't eat starch, I'm hungry all day. Protein comes close, but there's still an edge.

Almost nothing I eat or have eaten has been high in HFCS. Most of my life I've liked rather healthy foods (grains, fruits, etc), I've just eaten a lot of them. Occassionally pizza and ice cream and stuff too, obviously. I've been supernaturally hungry skelly most of my life. Then when I hit my 30s I started gaining weight like a sumo wrestler.

And I don't have any medical metabolism problems. I have regular bloodwork that always comes out normal, except for being a fat ass (

>I've liked rather healthy foods (grains, fruits, etc), I've just eaten a lot of them

so you're saying you eat a lot of fruit, which of course has lots of FRUCTOSE.

Fruit has nowhere near as much fructose as HFCS. And I have a weird thing where too much fructose actually burns the back of my throat, so over the years I've had to avoid things that specifically have too much fructose like honeydew melons and gumballs.

Are you a moron? Sugar is 50% glucose 50% fructose. HFCS is 45% glucose 55% fructose. It's basically the same exact fucking thing.

skip breakfast. don't eat any calories until you've been awake for 6 hours. you won't be as hungry

>Sugar is 50% glucose 50% fructose
The fuck are you talking about? Do you mean the sugar in fruits or table sugar? Because table sugar absolutely is not fructose OR glucose, it's sucrose. And fruits have variable degrees of sugar, you fucking moron.

I think I have a similar problem; my reasoning is my body's default condition is to put on weight and not only to maintain it. It usually skews the other way to compensate for the sudden deficit

Here's what works for me
1. Make your meals low calorie but well rounded. Fiber keeps you full longer, protein makes you feel full, a little sugar to give you an instant energy until the longer lasting carbs start working.
2. Enough caffeine to make you nauseous
3. Occasional appetite suppressant until you're used to consuming and making the lower amounts of food.
4. Time to adjust and to start over if you fall off.

Water and fruit do not fill me

I have noticed the breakfast trick. I usually skip breakfast entirely when I go to work and don't eat until I come home. Most of this shit is just tricks though and doesn't hold in the long run.

I actually use Garcinia. It does seem to help a bit, but not to a large degree. Yeah water's a meme. I already drink water like crazy.

>skip breakfast
so is that whole "don't skip breakfast because something something metabolism" stuff just a meme?

OK now I know you're just trolling, but for the other mouthbreathers who might be confused now, Sugar = Sucrose. Sucrose is one glucose bound to one fructose. Fruit is primarily composed of Sucrose (sugar) and dietary fiber. This fat ass eats a lot of sugar from fruit ("it's healthy cause its natural sugar!!!!11") and wonders why he's an insulin resistant fat ass who can't control what he eats.

No, it's pretty true for kids. If you're an adult it's mostly a meme. Depends on how strenuous the work you've got to to for the day is. Skipping breakfast while working construction is probably a bad idea.

Shew shew blueboard teenager.

you can't skip breakfast for the rest of your fat life? holy fuck why am i even trying to help you?
go on a 5 days fast and take note of hunger pangs, etc THEN come reply like you know what you're talking about. If you stopped eating right now you'd still be fine because you just ate, right? then you go to bed. then you wake up in a fasting state, you won't be hungry. but by the afternoon you'll start feeling hungry again, not a craving, but a real hunger. then you go to bed, hungry. then you wake up with a headache but not as hungry as last night. you'll feel some hunger everyonce in a while and you won't shit at all.

You eat too fast. There were no evolutionary pressures to prevent people from eating too much, since people struggled for food. Eating slower, chewing thoroughly, gives your stomach more time to send satiety signals to your brain.

Also the fatter you are the more leptin your body makes, which is the hormone responsible for hunger... so the fatter you are the harder it gets.

FAST

he might be thinking of honey

>A 20 year old is preaching to someone about weight loss
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Come back when you're middle aged, faggot.

I don't think he's thinking much at all. He's being stupid on a blue board, which is typical. I have noticed that Veeky Forums does seem to be the least cancerous blue board though.

your metabolism is even slower than mine then
and i will actually feel much hungrier than you
do you have any good info on which types of sugars give a good insulin spike? i know creatine is better-absorbed during an insulin spike so i take it with some honey. but sometimes i just use a packet of sugar.

This I'm an ex skelly, all I have to do is stop force feeding myself and I'll drop weight like it's nothing.

You are micromanaging the fuck out of shit.

No. Your body thinks you need all that fat because back when people didn't have the priviledge of stuffing food in their faces 24/7, they actually only gained a little body fat and burned it away during winter. So yes, if you lose weight you're gonna feel like you're starving

>putting honey in my protein shake is micromanagement
yeah man it's so hard to put in 30g protein + 5g Glutamine + 2.5g Creatine + honey + cocoa powder into a jar and then put some water into that jar and then drink it and then do it all again but then carry that jar around until i'm done workoing out and then put some water in that jar and then shake that jar and then chug that stuff in the jar.
very hard!

>30% sugar 30% vegetal oil and 30% soy, the other 10% is whatever frozen shit
yeah this stuff is sooooo unhealthy

*eats more bacon*

Meat is just as pozzedup m8
even meat is getting mixed with soy by default on some brands, not to mention the shit feed they get and shittier preparation

yeah, saturated fat cholesterol is bad for you because it might have touched a soybean.

fucking hell, you're in denial. heart disease is our number #1 killer, read about it.

>I overeat which makes me want to overeat more
>I have to eat until I'm not hungry
>I am not at fault for my actions

Fuck off back to /fat/

some people are addicted to liqour, others to gambling and some to food. you need to realize that you will never have a healthy relationship with food. adapt, learn self-control and how to eat well. IF or OMAD are the alcoholics anonoymous of food addicts.

/thread