I have low back pain that gets in the way of dead lifting

I have low back pain that gets in the way of dead lifting.
But i dont want to be a faggot who doesn't deadlift. what do i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZWUcHKAj_tc
youtube.com/watch?v=ABeBPHyW9H0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop deadlifting for a while, because you obviously can't do them right. After two months, try to go easy on the pl8s and emphasize form.

just keep deadlifting man its just doms :+)

this. DL is not something to fuck around on. get your damn form right, rock solid, no slip ups. never go beyond what you can do with right form. you do not want to live with permanent back pain

why is every person who deadlifts so proud of it? its obviously destroying your lower back retard stop doing it

Having the same exact problem right now, hurt it from doing stupid shit unrelated to gym. My method of fixing this problem was to take TB-500 peptides (or IGF) and HGH to speed up the process of recovery, and I stopped doing deadlifting and squats all together for 2 month (Because squats also uses lower back to support weight) and instead I'm just doing a similar workouts to work around the injury. I also started sleeping on the floor with yoga mat to straighten my spine. If you want to just do this without the peptides you sure can, but keep in mind that you will have to work around your injury for a long time and during that time you may end up making it worse so be cautious about that.

If you do it with a proper form and use weights that doesn't round your back, you should be fine. But not everyone's body is made the same, like how tall lanky guys aren't so good at deads.. There are always ways to work around it and do other workouts for sure.

Pain is just an output of the brain

It is also the indication of your body's damage and it needs rest.

stretch your hamstrings

stretch your quads, you probably have APT

stretching hamstrings will only worsen the pain then

>you probably have APT
>basing this on literally nothing

yeah, totally not basing this on the fact that almost all humans sit way too much, which leads to apt

but im sure you have yet another edgy and witty answer to this, after all this is about you being right, not about what really is true, am i right?

Only in the acute phase. If it's chronic, better start looking for any red or yellow flags

How did you get HGH? I hurt my back recently as well.

Stretch hip flexors and hams.

>Armchair diagnosis from somebody this guy has never met/seen
Not the same dude but shut up lmao

lanky guys are great at deadlifts, squats are nightmare mode

t. 6'4"

This, if you don't have any type of trauma like a herniated disc or a heavy blow that damaged your low back, you probably have some muscle imbalances and tight hip flexors. Do reverse hypers and train your abs every session (specially ab crunches with cables). Also valsalva manouver every rep of compound movement. That should fix it.

Good luck

Get a belt

Can't do source talk here, but make sure that your source is from Canada not China if you can. You can also do a boil test for GH to check to see if it's legit.

Lenk here, squats and deads are ezpz mode for me
>t. 6'5 with only 32" inseam

Who cares, deadlift is a meme lift that doesn't add anything to your aesthetics. Are you afraid of disappointing some fat pseudo alpha powerlifters you don't know.

Not everyone has good bone structure for deadlifting. Lift off blocks.

This sort of shit takes a long time to recover
So you might need to TAKE A BREAK for a month or two

The other issue is that there are a LOT of different things that could cause "lower back pain"

>LISTEN HERE FAGGOT FOR I HAVE THE CURE

Lift less weight. Retard.

youtu.be/ZWUcHKAj_tc

Back pain is related to stress, not deadlifting.

youtube.com/watch?v=ABeBPHyW9H0

switch to hex bar deads for a while and see if that makes a difference

>tfw 6'2" with long tibia's and wide hips
squats are pretty comfy because i can just sit in between my legs

Deadlift 135 for reps with strict form. Then titrate the weight up. You should be golden again in a couple of weeks.

>lmao 2pl8 today
>go for last rep
>can feel i don't have it with solid form
>go for it anway
>finish it
>lower back pain like a mad cunt
>thankfully subsides as i clear up the weights

Pls don't hurt me tomorrow, back

this is bad advice

do these

If he has short arms and long legs, all that slowly increasing the weight will do is delay the inevitable. Once enough weight is reached, he'll bend his spine just enough to cause damage.

You act like there is something natural about lifting something from exactly the height of a barbell with plates. Unless he wants to be a powerlifter, block pulls or other DL variations are much, much safer.

Stop deadlifting.
Start taking MSM+glucosamine+chondroitan pills
Eat as much fish oil and collagen protein as you can afford
Take 10-20mg of mk-677 5 days on 2 days off for at least 8 months (can be run indefinitely, lower dose if you get an annoying amount of water retention or other sides)
(Optional) take 15-25mg MK-2866 every day, 6 weeks on 6 weeks off, or 5-10 MG LGD-4033 every day 6 weeks on 6 off. Can also stack both at lower doses. Both basically work like mild and legal steroids, and increase healing. MK-2866 is particularly good at healing joints and connective tissue.

Do mild back exercises like supermans and back bridges, look up convict conditioning for more ideas for physical therapy and exercises for joint health. If you followed this for a year and aren't 50 years old you should see all of your joint improve drastically while also losing some fat and making modest gains in lean muscle.

I did this for a year and went from 185lbs 15%bf to 200lbs 8%bf and now my back and joints all feel better than when I was a teenager. You're welcome.