How's your fall diet going Veeky Forums?

How's your fall diet going Veeky Forums?

>tfw caved and drank a glass of ice cold coke

I don't regret it, it was fucking tasty

You meant spring diet, right?

>coke
>tasty
>literally any soda
>tasty
Why do people find this shit good, it’s disgusting sugar water.

>aussies

I stopped drinking soda for like six months, then I had a couple glasses of it and can't help but feel nauseated, will I ever be able to drink it again without nearly puking?

Sticking to my strict diet, but I’m starting to get bored of eating the same 3 or 4 meals, but I still want to eat healthy for every meal. Currently eating BSCB, brown rice, lentils, black beans, broccoli, spinach, peanut butter, whole wheat bread & pasta, egg whites, whole wheat cereal, non-fat Greek yogurt, and bananas. Shits boring

no, i hadnt had one for 7 months, tasted one. literally nothing but sugar. be glad you wont be able to. that shit is like poison.

why not just eat eggs instead of egg whites

also try sweet potatoes

Ate a turkey sandwich
I miss eating candy and not having to shovel food into my stomach

Pretty great, bulking for the first time after a cut from skinnyfat. Eating 3500 cals per day of healthy food at 6'04". Where I live, winter is basically 8 months long so I'm not worried about not being lean for a while.

Coke shill please go.

Sage

I love carbonation that's why I used to drink a lot of pop and shit. I switched to carbonated water, seems to work ok so far. Anyone else do the same?

Scared of how much cholesterol is in regular eggs, but apprently the cholesterol in eggs doesn’t actually the “bad” cholesterol in your body, so I’ll probably switch to regular eggs soon. Also, what are some healthy ways of preparing sweet potatoes?

I also like the refreshing taste of coca-cola.

Roast em mash em boil em stick em in a stew

Not true, just another lie from the egg industry. It raises both your LDL and HDL cholesterol massivrly so it is terrible for your health.

>tfw going to be cutting the whole winter
>tfw only 1500 calories a day, so fucking hungry
Winter bulking sounds really comfy but I'm too skinnyfat for that. I'm gonna cut down until I'm skelly as fuck and can see some definition

I went from a job lifting stuff to a 9 to 6 office job. There is an old lady who hates me because I say no to her free candy. she gets even more upset if I take the candy and don't eat it.

>falling for the cholesterol meme

Your liver/intestines produce ~80% of the cholesterol in your body, the true cause of heart disease is inflammation produced by sugary shit. Plus, high-fat diets have been proven to improve testosterone naturally.

I use substitutes.
Instead of drinking coke, do coke, and use the energy it provides to do some reps.

im losing weight at 3500 kcals

1700 calories a day, fucking hungry

should be done cutting by the end of october

I caved and had just a pizza crust and a half. I'm okay right?

But why? Coke Zero literally tastes the same