Non-white people drink milk

>non-white people drink milk
>get the shits

>white people drink milk
>get pimples and acne

Why do people drink this garbage again? The protein content can just be replaced with a scoop of protein + water.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2012/09/milk-meat-and-blood-how-diet-drives-natural-selection-in-the-maasai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Milk is tasty. I have a glass of whole with every meal and I haven't had a breakout of acne since I was 16. Nothing more refreshing than a large cool glass of milk. Not everything is about macros friend

>The protein content can just be replaced with a scoop of protein + water
Or I could just put my scoops in the milk you tard.

Can someone explain why I've developed lactose intolerance in my mid 20s? Now everyone online things I'm non-white.

>get the shits
I know more white people that can't eat dairy than any other kind of people. I can drink it, no problems.

well statistically white people have the lowest rates of lactose intolerance. being able to digest milk is a trait the came from europe/central asia.

>Natural milk
>Garbage

>shitty whey protein made by big companies
>good

nice logic OP

>milk
>natural
oh boy

Yeah fuck that shit. I quit whey too. I just eat 6 fuckin eggs a bagel and half cup of cheese daily

>anything by big companies = bad

What are you doing outside of /mu/

Do adult cows drink milk? No. Neither should and adult human

There's actually a REALLY extensive amount of literature on lactose intolerance (or rather lactose tolerance) to be read spread out on the internet.

To cut it short. Humans weren't mend to be lactose tolerant for their entire lives. Usually there's a genetic marker that makes us intolerant somewhere before adolescence. It's like this genetic code in your dna that suddenly says "from now on you're allergic to lactose".

White people (most of them, or rather most haplo groups with white skin) lack this genetic marker entirely, or it's been misplaced, or it's still there but in a lesser form, ect.

If milk gives you the shits and for whatever reason you still want to drink it you can actually buy lactose intolerance pills at your local drugstore, they work by binding on the lactose and changing its chemical structure in such a way your gut doesn't sound the alarms and flushes everything out but rather the incognito lactose travels through your bowels without being absorbed and gets shit out normally.

adult cows don't drive cars or use the internet. neither should you

>>get the shits
>>get pimples and acne
I get none.

>adult cows don't drive cars or use the internet.

Doesn't stop your mother

>milk loaded with prolactin, estradiol, progesterone and pus cells from roided up cow tits
>natural

>isolated whey protein from milk basically devoid of any hormones since they're mostly concentrated in the fat of dairy products
>not natural

really, really made me think

To elaborate some more on this.

No, if you're lactose tolerant drinking milk isn't harmful. It's actually on of the most nutritional dense things there is. And that's a good thing.

If you're worried about the enormous amounts of hormones that that pumped into milk cows (to practically mimic pregnancy permanently so they produce more milk) try goat's milk. There's hardly any hormones in it.

so you avoid cheese then? idiot

wtf are you on about

It's because you're not 15 like OP

if it's fatty cheese? Yeah, why the fuck would I eat fatty cheese when it's one of the most dense dietary sources of progesterone and prolactin lmao.

> he actually thinks that was a good comeback.

> I watched a vegan documentary once and suddenly I think I'm an expert

excessive protein causes acne no matter where it comes from. it shuts the kidneys up and your skin picks up the slack

>he's lactose intolerant

>m-muh vegan documentary boogyman

>what are growth factors
>what are peptides

>what is organic milk from grass-fed, grass-finished cows

>Be mestizo
>Didnt know i was lactose intolerant
>GOMAD
>Liquid shit the entire day
W-well, at least i can drink in moderation.

>Why do people drink this garbage again?
it's cheap

srsly that's it, don't overthink it

it's tasty as fuck
it's literally liquid fat..

wired.com/2012/09/milk-meat-and-blood-how-diet-drives-natural-selection-in-the-maasai

The Maasai and some African groups also developed the ability to digest milk, the genetic mutation isn't the same as the Euro/Asian one though.

neither of those things happen to me mother fucker

>organic grass fed

I hate this stupid ass meme.

>organic=organic grass-fed

wew lad, better eat a steak before that pea between ur ears has completely disappeared

oh also i forgot, its

>what is organic RAW milk from grass-fed, grass-finished cows

> studies say milk doesn't raise estrogen

Cool. Now address the original point

I drink milk it's literally a natural nutrient potion of calcium. Only whole milk the 2%, and skim milk varieties are for cucks.

Skim milk, 1%, and 2% taste like milk diluted with water. Whole milk is really the only one they should sell in stores.

To be honest, raw milk does seem to be better considering at least the mammal growth factors aren't killed off during processing, but the problem is you still get all the fucking female sex steroids in it.

There are no studies done on organic vs organic-grass fed milk, so in essence there is no way of knowing if grass fed milk is actually better in terms of hormones.
It's all wishful thinking, even the difference between regular and organic milk is tiny you imbecile.

>"I know nothing about human physiology."

The genetic marker doesn't turn on and "make you allergic", the genes shut down the production of lactase (the enzyme that breaks down lactose) because for most populations they wouldn't be getting any significant amount of lactose after being weened of the tit. White people developed lactose tolerance most likely through sheer selection due to environmental pressure, ie if milk made you have runny shits and you couldn't break down the carbs present, you were probably gonna starve.

The original point being that the more fat a dairy product has the more dense it is in female sex steroids.
If you actually knew how to read you would realize this.
That study isn't even taking into account prolactin and progesterone which are found in enormous ammounts in all forms of milk.
My original point being that milk itself isn't enough to affect hormonal balance in humans, but if you eat a lot of shit fatty dairy products like butter and regular shit cheese then you're basically eating highly bioavailable mammalian estrogens.
Prolactin is the most abundant hormone in milk, about 10x as abundant as total estrogen metabolites, it promotes the growth of mammary gland tissue.

Adult cows and adult mammals of nearly every kind will drink milk if it is available. Think of milk kind of like eggs, except harder to get for most animals. It's delicious because of the nutrients in it.

Who gives a fuck about taste if it's healthier and has more protein per calories?

i dont like this meme
delet please

>a study on a handful of japanese people
>about intake of a food which they had absolutely 0 exposure to for all of their history
>representative of how it affects other peoples who have been genetically selected for their ability to process milk products

Though I agree that with modern farming taking things too far on all fronts, I'd like to see something done in a north-west european country, preferably scandinavian, on a single ethnic group who has historically consumed milk. You'd need at least 1000 people to have any decent conclusions too, throwing together a handful of japs for a study on milk is lazy.

ur retarded soz

Scandinavians who don't drink milk have a 40% decreased rate of prostate cancer compared to Scandinavians who do drink milk.

>prostate cancer
>high correlation with testosterone
>trt greatly increases risk of prostate cancer

So nordic guys who drink milk have higher test ?

>not drinking cashew or almond milk, as superior alternatives

It's called statistical correction.

I switched to soy years ago. I can't even drink cows milk anymore, I stopped liking the taste.

You'd be better off with cashew or almond milk. Avoid those phytoestrogens. Unless you're using it as a source of protein I guess.

>80 calories per 1g of protein

Hell, even the shittiest protein powder + water is preferrable

>phytoestrogens
Yeah I have heard about that. I want to switch, but I really like the way soy milk tastes. I find the nut milks usually to be too watery, know any good brands?

you probably tried the unsweetened brand.

>cup of cheese
You burgers. Honestly.

>>white people drink milk
>>get pimples and acne
Who the fuck? I was vegan for 11 years and there was no change in pimples or acne. I've never had, regardless of milk intake.

>be black
>drink breast milk from white mothers while their husbands sleep
>no shits

White bois BTFO

>don't get either of those unless I drink 1.5liters in one go
Feels superior man

Man all those hormones are destroyed in the digestive tract or in the liver, that's why you have to inject steroids and high or have them bound to some other compound that gets them by the liver. Don't worry so much

You actually shouldn't do either of those things. Driving cars raises the risk of death by like 13%. And the internet is for degenerates and niggers (me).

>get the shits
Are you talking about diarrhea or something else? English isn't my first language.

>get 23&me results
>European 100%
>celebrate with GOMAD

Milk besides all of the critical protein and vitamin D, milk is a vital source of calcium.

People who don't get enough calcium have brittle bones and are prone to serious injury and bone breakage.

non-existent lmao

allergic to nuts

>he doesn’t know about keto

There's no such thing as a fucking "pus cell" you tard.

Mom science

the milk jew leaches calcium from the bones unlike calcium from green vegetables

that's really interesting, I've been wondering why I'd gone from a litre a day when I was a teen to 1 glass = 1 runny shit as an adult

the same is happening with spicy foods now and I don't know if I can handle no spicy food like I can handle no milk though

>strongest people on the internet say to drink milk daily for strength gains
>frail little vegans say milk is bad for you
Well, at least now I know who's advice I need to follow

All humans have an active lac operon when they are young so they can digest their mother's breast milk.

The lac operon, the portion of your DNA that encodes for lactase, can be turned off by being bound by histones. That portion of your DNA is folded and packed away, effectively turning it off.

In Northern Europeans, many evolved so that their lac operon did not switch off as they grew older. This allowed us to continue to drink cow's milk as a source of nutrition, rather than using the lac operon solely to digest mother's breast milk.

So, in short, you are a nigger.

>Mom science
>arguing against literally more than a hundred years of established nutrition science

>white people drink milk
>get pimples and acne
Glad to know I'm white haha.

Keked aloud

>established nutrition science
That's a funny way of spelling "dairy industry propaganda"

Calcium + Vitamin K2 are what make strong bones. Calcium alone is bad.

>doesn't get absorbed.
You shit white?

Non H-Wite (A-rab) milk drinker checking in. I don't seem to be completely lactose tolerant/intolerant if that makes any sense - I get some gas, some stomach rumblings, but no diarrhea. 4 glasses of whole milk a day.

It's a meme only whites can drink it. I'm middle eastern I never heard of lactose intolerance until I moved to the west. Dairy has been part of the middle eastern diet for several thousand years

>get the shits
Fuck this meme.

I'm black and I drink milk everyday and nothing happens to me I don't know what your issue is.

daily reminder dairy increases prostate cancer risk, and is unethical

i think you meant white blood cell dickhead

I notice I can get away with chocolate milk, one cup a day but any amount of white milk fucks my skin up

>I'm black and I drink milk everyday and nothing happens to me I don't know what your issue is.
It's a retarded culture-bound meme that's specific to the United States.

Korea has fan death. Americans have the "Only white people can drink milk" thing

Recently this meme went a little further and became "Milk is racist and you are racist if you drink it"

Me drinking milk and eating steak isnt "unethical"
The people committing those acts are at fault.
If I were to stop my consumption it would solve literally nothing. Instead of trying to do the impossible and convert everyone into vegans. I think a more realistic cause to fight for would be the punishing and regulating of those who break and work within slaughter houses.

paying someone to do something unethical is unethical

There's no reason to beat cows to get milk out of them, therefore the production of milk is perfectly ethical. Those dudes would be off somewhere picking legs off flies or killing their neighbours' cats if they weren't there. They're intentionally seeking out a way to abuse animals that has nothing to do with the process of dairy.

I have no problem eating meat if the killing is done in a respectful way. And don't tell me there isn't.
I'm positive anyone/anything would prefer the quick and painless death from a hydraulic tool blasting your brain oppose to getting mauled by a predator in the wild.
Like I said the people and companies committing these acts should be punished.
I also only buy free range so suck a dick.

>I'm positive anyone/anything would prefer the quick and painless death from a hydraulic tool blasting your brain oppose to getting mauled by a predator in the wild.
How about neither?

If you buy free range you must care about the animals. Free range animals go to the same slaughterhouses anyway.

You have to put them through a torturous cycle where they are impregnated, have their child taken away at birth, are then milked mercilessly to the point of developing mastitis. All in captivity. Until one day they don't produce enough milk anymore and are killed and butchered

Daily reminder testosterone increases prostate cancer risk, and the patriarchy is unethical

>killing an animal unnecessarily
>respectful

lel, meatcucks

>neither
Well as ideal as it sounds thats an incredibly and unrealistic world view. There will always be cruelty in this world and that is 100% unavoidable.
And you're right I do care for the most part but not enough to sacrifice meat. My diet is mostly fish but I do enjoy chicken and other meats occasionally. Lets be honest nobody gives a fuck about fish.

>cares about animals
>pays for their slaughter

lel

also fish aren't the only thing caught in fishing nets

Top kek
Stay mad you faggot