American Psycho Christian Bale

How do I get the Christian Bale Body from American Psycho? To me that's the ideal male body and ultimate goal.

Other urls found in this thread:

fi.ge.pgstatic.net/attachments/31459_98aec97b2c764e6c831f6963f8441f27.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

juice it like he did in probably 2 months he had before filming started

Step 1 get lean
Step 2 have seen a gym from the inside
Step 3 some roids wont hurt
???
Profit

>wide hips

other than that, pretty damn perfect looking , size but not looking try-hard /overcompensating.

Roids

gonna say no on that one, this dude is just a freak when it comes to his dieting and his dedication for a role. I'm not seeing any weird vascularity or monster traps etc...he looks pretty normal.

He's not shooting huge amounts
Maybe 200mg of test

Movie stars have it easier.

>have personal trainer, dietician, etc.
>only job is to train for the role. no need to worry about 9-5 job, kids, cooking, etc. all the things that cut into your gym time.
>knowing that your dedication to exercise will earn you millions
>roids

Why do people say he roids? Is it cos he is stretching without a foam roller?

You have to memorize lines as well

I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman. Some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me. Only an entity. Something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

I use that on my dating site profile.

He literally tells you his mornings no routine, follow it.

What if his routine was part of the dream too?

Acting in movies is honestly not super hard, it's just that getting into the industry and making a living trying to get that "in" is impossible
Source: wanted to be an actor, decided I wanted to eat instead.

>ideal male body
>manlet

pick one

He mainly goes through his beauty routine for taking care of his skin, he hardly touches upon his workout except for mentioning he can do a thousand crunches.

He's a method actor and the character from the novel was an admitted steroid user. I wouldn't put it past him to have actually done Patrick Bateman's exact workout from the book, which was high volume full body workouts multiple times a week.

faggot 200mg test won't do anything...

6'0 isn't manlet
It's universally accepted that anything under 5'11 is manlet

300 then
It's certainly not the standard 500

The dream?... He wasn't dreaming at the end btw.

get lean then throw a little test or anavar like he did

there is no dedication in hollywood, only roids and thermogenics

lol imagine that being some fat chicks tinder bio kek

In the books he does compounds like squats and deads, usually with high volume. It's a good read, give it a shot

fi.ge.pgstatic.net/attachments/31459_98aec97b2c764e6c831f6963f8441f27.pdf

You're naive as fuck if you think bale doesn't juice.

>Recommends American Psycho
>Posts link to what is ostensibly the entire novel in PDF format

Damn Veeky Forums, sometimes you really outdo yourself

1000 Crunches
1000 Pushups
1000 Squats
100 km run
Every damn day.

You are retarded

a body like that is only achievable roiding, no one can mantain such low %bf with that amount of muscles for a long period.

yes, maybe achiavable natty and then cut down to what 7%bf and stay there for few days but thats it

Maybe you just have shitty genetics brah

>only achievable roiding
lol, pathetic

why do you even bother lifting

its enough for that bod

every person that roids isn't some huge ass bodybuilder like Arny you fucking moron. He gets paid millions of dollars to look a certain way and he clearly takes it very seriously. He has put on huge amount of mass in very little amount of time.

Bale roids

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Smh

How'd it work out for you

Hot damn thank you. I now have the pdf on my iPhone. I can read this while I'm bored at work!

>fi.ge.pgstatic.net/attachments/31459_98aec97b2c764e6c831f6963f8441f27.pdf
but user, i'm illiterate.

seems excessive, my dude

It's on pg 69

>Stairmaster 20 minutes
>Leg machines 5×10
>Back machine 5×10
>Weighted crunch 6×15
>Bicep curl 7×10
>20 minutes exercise bike
>Leg extension 3×15
>Leg curl 3×15
>Leg press 3×15
>Barbell curls 3×20
>Rear delt flyes 3×20
>Lat pulldowns 3×20
>Cable rows 3×20
>Deadlifts 3×20
>Bent over barbell rows 3×20
>Incline bench 3×20
>Lateral raise 3×20
>Dumbbell press 3×20
>Close grip bench 3×20
>Cable pushdowns 3×20
>Stretching exercises to cool down

>implying Bret Easton ellis has any idea about training methods and didn't just put in every exercise he could think of

>>Deadlifts 3×20

>he doesn't do at least a thousand reps in every workout

Jesus that consumerism.

>that monitor, the tasteful thickness of it
>Oh my god, it even has an apple mark

He literally says it in the movie, are you dumb?