It's another episode of mom shaming me for eating food she made

>It's another episode of mom shaming me for eating food she made

Have you ever had this problem?

No because I'm not a neet. I have my own house and cook my own food

oh shit, how'd you get ur mom to buy u a house??

Oh...

explain

She gets angry when I eat the food they buy

But why. Aren't your parents supposed to take care of you

what does she say? did you eat a lot of food or something?

Details faggot

My parents still buy me bulks of cod, beef, and eggs
Living the life

I hate to be all meta. But this is a perfect response

I think he is saying that he eats all or too much of the food his parents buy

Imagine if you went grocery shopping for a week and your fat neet son ate it all in one day - you'd be annoyed too

cod is 0/10 in taste

Sorry, I'm 23 I have a job and apartment.

That's shitty of her, then
That said, if you ever get a serious digestive disease, you can take them on a great guilt trip for how they fed you, so there's that. Stuff yourself as much as fucking possible if you want to use that DEVILISH tactic.

>mother is angry that her grown child is still using the resources that she gathers for herself

She wants you to move out and get your own place, take the hint. My parent made me do more chores around the house and buy my own food when I turned 19 and was still living with them. After moving out and getting my own place they were constantly bringing me food and offering to do my laundry or put gas in my car or whatever they could to help.

OP, you are an abomination. You have become a pox on your family. Move the fuck out as soon as you can.

You disgust me

Good goy

Underage B&: The Thread

im the opposite

>mom gets sad when i dont eat her cooking
>tfw fatass

What a weird stigma we have in the US. At 26 I moved back with my folks after being out since 18 and having not seen them since 21. It's really nice. I pay rent, cook for them, do the chores when I don't work, etc. multiple generations in one house is really comfy.

When I'm settled with a family I want them to live with me.

Mothers are will-devouring creatures, if you haven't developed a healthy anger for yours then you're never going to make it

>training both my parents in home gym mustard race
>dad will Diddly 3.5pl8 soon
>mom might do a pull up for the first time but she's only a couple weeks in
Of course neither of them count calories and dad constantly loses weight when he's not drinking (he's down 20lb since he started) so they could be doing much better but I'm still proud. I don't get paid but I get a place to stay/train, food and keep any money I make for myself which will be a pretty big deal when I graduate.

this happened one christmas, both my parents are fat

>Time for dessert!
i'm trying to lose weight, i don't want any dessert
>are you sure? you'll miss out!
ok, i don't want any
>oh wow user, it's so good you need to try some!
no, i'm trying to lose weight
>just one piece won't hurt
I DONT WANT ANY, STOP ASKING ME
>wow alright user, jesus christ calm the fuck down, i don't know what's gotten into you! I think this dieting is dangerous, eating less is not a good way to lose weight!

I left the table and was yelled at as i left for "being shitty for no reason" My older sister told them to back off and that they really need to stop pushing me, and that it's really, really not fair to force food onto somebody trying to lose weight, and they are in no position to give advice about healthy weight loss

Listening to your mother is the worst idea possible, women are selfish creatures and your mother only cares about what makes her life easier, not about you

If you genuinely believe that about your own mother chances are you grew up in a seriously abusive household, user.

What do you mean by this?

>"you were an accident, i was so healthy until i had you and now i have all these health problems!"

I'm sorry, user. Don't let one shitty person stop you from finding a great girl. Use the experience as a lesson in personality traits to avoid. You can be happy just like everyone else.

Unconditional love is the worst enemy of self-improvement, you can't rise above who you are while having someone letting your weakness be nourished, you are brandished by the fire to let your weaknesses behind, but to a mother that means relinquishing your dependence on her, and that means being able to leave her, which she is so terrified of she'd rather have you fat and useless in the basement rather than strong and brave and having not needing her anymore.

That is the Devouring Mother, and the birth of most of Veeky Forums.

Actually the birth of most of Veeky Forums is debilitating anxiety or other mental illness.

And you think that comes from where?
I'm telling you and this is the truth, there is an unholy alliance between every mother and child without impetus towards courage, the first offering safety and the second accepting the temptation.

Where do you think social anxiety comes from? It's from people who were not socialized properly by 4yo and never encouraged to get away from the hem of their mother's dress.

>And you think that comes from where?
Well I'd imagine any kind of emotional abused really.

Keep sucking your mom's dick for food scraps Captain Virginity.

Keep paying for your landlord's holidays rentcuck.

Mom and gram gram victim shame me for not eating their food. Always making homemade pasta and Italian foods. On a cut and doing keto. Feel bad not eating their tasty food. Told them once I get fit they can feed me what they want.