>get shredded or literally die trying edition

A general for discussion about Veeky Forums's favourite poison

Other urls found in this thread:

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/81/1/69.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1373635/
dietdoctor.com/intermittent-fasting
dietdoctor.com/longer-fasting-regimens
youtube.com/watch?v=9idhb2aAfns
leangains.com/2010/04/leangains-guide.html?
idmprogram.com/fed-fasted-state/
medium.com/the-mission/the-sweet-spot-for-intermittent-fasting-9aae12a2158c
youtube.com/watch?v=PKfR6bAXr-c
youtube.com/watch?v=Dan8qtgQRi8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3106288/
greatist.com/live/autophagy-fasting-exercise
dietdoctor.com/renew-body-fasting-autophagy
selfhacked.com/blog/autophagy-benefits-and-how-to-harness/
roguehealthandfitness.com/intermittent-fasting-boosters-autophagy-enhancers/
roguehealthandfitness.com/coffee-is-associated-with-lower-death-rates/
reddit.com/r/fasting/comments/573gkb/just_completed_a_77_day_fast_ama/
youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
youtu.be/PSR82vmZ5lk
youtu.be/v9Aw0P7GjHE
youtube.com/watch?v=ihrmfFlG_qc
youtube.com/watch?v=6UShUs1Wb_k
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170827101750.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24769862
youtube.com/watch?v=3TXQ84qY2G4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wtf i love dnp now
where have these threads been

Everyone dies so it's hard to keep active posters

I have a bunch of DNP. I already do so much cardio it's pointless to do dnp. Just walk more.

People usually post about it in /fraud/

Who are you quoting?

Just ordered 80 grams of raw powder, going to cap it myself and have enough stock piled so I never have to turn my heat on again

Where do you guys get these pills if ur in canada? I used to get from the big D But since he croaked i cant find any good northern sources.

Hmu @ youmirinbrah94@gmail

I used to make them daily around December but started water fasting and realized you get literally the same results without having to poison yourself.

What if you do both

Death

The fuck is water fast? You drink water but not eating? That's not fasting baka

i hear capping DNP is terrible to do

I also want to know. Is it just not drinking water?

No it's not eating anything at all. You can have water, there's threads on fasting all the time.

Are the results actually anything like dnp?

You just drink water for 16 hours and start shitting everything out. You start out by putting Himalayan Pink Salt, about 1 tbsp in a glass of water and chug it down. It's gonna give you diarrhea and from there just drink water for a day. It's easier to do this after getting into interment fasting.

My boys, when do you decide to add t3? I read that it is not needed on a 250ED so I skipped it for my first.

For December I'd like to do 500ED but is t3 needed for a two week cycle? Isn't it a bit short to warrant t3 substitution?

Get off the dnp and start doing the cycle.

better than dnp imo, easier too
dnp is such shit

Finishing my first 13d cycle and have been relatively side free. Was on 400/day, did 600 for x3, and tomorrow will be 800 for the last day followed by cutting it entirely and a 4 day keto and dry carb load. Will be keeping carbs

Non-crystal and split multiple hours apart; 400 was once every 12h, 600 was 9am/2pm/8pm, last 800 will be 8/1/6/11. Wouldn't normally run that high, but because my 600 dose hasn't peaked, 800 would put me at the equivalent of 5 days of 600 which is still within medium limits of a 210lb male following the ScorpionDNP calculator.

Explain

>If you're sub 20%, water fasting will result in tons of muscle loss.
Stop spreading misinformation. There's no information in the long term effects of dnp, don't risk your liver and just water fast.

I'm not. Hence why i sait hit me up on my burner email.

I cant afford to wait a week for reddit to give me canadian sources. It takes 2+ weeks for order to arrive, not to mention the water draining process and i want to lose 17-20 lb before ween

You'll die.

Is enhanced athlete dnp legit?

You mean their fertilizer front? Yeah it's legit.

They accepted mine in a week, and the sources are US based with 3 day Priority. Look up ScorpionDNP on reddit for the wiki, and /other/ info.

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/81/1/69.full

Alternate day fasting increases fat oxidation by x1.7; one would enter full ketosis after 2-3 days which would possibly raise this to 2.3-ish at most. Base fat oxidation is 31 kcal/lb of fat. This would mean that at most, you could burn 60-80 kcal per pound of fat. For the average male of 180 20%, that would be 36 lbs of fat with a max of 2160-2880 kcal of fat loss per day. For a male at 162 10%, that would be 1080-1440. Calories spent over the max rate of fat oxidation would first come from glycogen stores then from muscle once glycogen has been depleted.

The 31 kcal amount was taken from a starvation experiment done on people eating at high deficits with low protein (Lyle MacDonald extrapolated that number), and 1.7 was extrapolated from myself based on the above study. Nothing exists to show that the hormones fluctuate additionally after the first full day of fasting other than Ketosis setting in which boosts by an additional 1.6x base (base being 31) - ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1373635/

If you water fast when sub 20%, you're going to lose a shit-ton of muscle, fact. DNP on the other hand is muscle sparing in that the deficit created from it is due directly to an increased rate of fat oxidation that covers the amount of increased metabolic response, therefore resulting in significantly less muscle lost.

IDK. I took it once at 250mg ED, and desu didn't feel a whole lot. Seriously, just buy from a reputable source.

seriously why not just fast for a week?

>will burn nearly as much as DNP
>is legit healthy

????

LMAO you seriously think legitimate prolonged starvation is somehow any better than acute toxicity? They're both fucking awful for you.

>how can I get a quick rundown? Where can I start?
dietdoctor.com/intermittent-fasting
dietdoctor.com/longer-fasting-regimens
youtube.com/watch?v=9idhb2aAfns

IF AND LIFTING:
leangains.com/2010/04/leangains-guide.html?

>any more info?
idmprogram.com/fed-fasted-state/
medium.com/the-mission/the-sweet-spot-for-intermittent-fasting-9aae12a2158c
youtube.com/watch?v=PKfR6bAXr-c

WHY YOU SHOULD BE DOING KETO:
youtube.com/watch?v=Dan8qtgQRi8

>autophagy:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3106288/
greatist.com/live/autophagy-fasting-exercise
dietdoctor.com/renew-body-fasting-autophagy
selfhacked.com/blog/autophagy-benefits-and-how-to-harness/
roguehealthandfitness.com/intermittent-fasting-boosters-autophagy-enhancers/
roguehealthandfitness.com/coffee-is-associated-with-lower-death-rates/

>reddit fag that did a 77 day water fast, notice how he is not 1)dead or 2)looks like a wrinkled vagina
reddit.com/r/fasting/comments/573gkb/just_completed_a_77_day_fast_ama/
PMC3106288/

>Fung talks and lectures:
youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
youtu.be/PSR82vmZ5lk
youtu.be/v9Aw0P7GjHE

>DeLauer videos, mainly focus on tips, quick explanations of processeses backed with research, and chadliness
youtube.com/watch?v=ihrmfFlG_qc
youtube.com/watch?v=6UShUs1Wb_k

Extra:
DRINK COFFEE, DRINK GREEN TEAS
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170827101750.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24769862

you're pretty stupid if you're actually lumping DNP in with fasting lmao

got about 1 kg of DNP in from China. Turns my fingers yellow and sparks when I light it. gonna be set for life bros

I've read multiple DNP logs where people mentioned using DNP from a previous batch that was leftover from months prior that elicited much less of an effect both in weight loss and in side effects. It seems very likely that DNP degrades over time. You may want to be extremely careful with where and how you store excess, and it would be wise to use vacuum sealed packaging placed away from dampness and light to ensure longevity. As DNP is highly reactive to heat, it could also be assumed that it may do well placed in a semi-cold area slightly below room temp but above freezing.

daily reminder to take your advice from people who are actually big and not skinnyfat manlets on Veeky Forums youtube.com/watch?v=3TXQ84qY2G4

I miss dinitro, bros

Well, yeah. Technically speaking, a lethal dose is a lifetime supply

I can''t find a single Google hit to pink salt and fasting. Is this a meme?

>Don't ask for sources on Veeky Forums, you'll get banned and get the thread deleted.

It's an unusual situation that something is totally fine on Reddit but b& on Veeky Forums. Is there a history here?

Running a 3 week cycle at 250mg ED. Should I run anything else while on?

Why not 1,5 weeks at 500mg.

Same loss of fat, less loss of strength and other life

I know right

Anyone know if dinitro is still active? And if you anons can refresh me on his email, that'd be awesome.

Wanna get some DNP before the holiday season.

because I work an office job, and running 500mg in the past has me sweating through shirts. Can't afford to look unprofessional. 250mg I'm hot but not dripping sitting at a desk.

Aww fuck. He OD'd or something? He was the only source I was willing to trust.

Dinitro has been away for some time, your best bet is to either make it, if you good at sourcing precursors, or ordering it from China

Aww man. What's your take on China-made DNP? Is it any good?

>dnp
"inhibiting energy (adenosine triphosphate, ATP) production in cells with mitochondria"
Shit tier supplement, try harder

Breddy good stuff. Beware, some Chinese companies will scam you. I would link the company I purchased from on Alibaba, but am not sure if that is b&.

>99
Checked

You mind sending me the link user?
[email protected]

Heaps appreciated m8

All that dnp does is inhibits ATP production, which means your gonna feel lethargic as fuck on that, if you wanna lose weight and keep gains, you should go keto.

Don't feed the moron.

>moron
You're all the morons, taking an industrial antiseptic and poisoning yourselves, enjoy your liver toxicity and sides

Any good reads about T3 supplementation for DNP cycle? Dosages etc.

Could you also pass on that Chinese source to me? Be greatly appreciated if you could.

ubermej yahoo com

taking DNP is fucking retarded. lose fat normally you unmotivated idiots, you will fuck your health

>much natty gains

Your on the wrong board, puritan

un momento por favor chicos

Finally, someone gets it. DNP is just plain fucking stupid

Muchas gracias friendo

kys natty nigs.

750mg test e EW
25mg dbol ED
I'm not natty, but DNP is evil shit

lol, everything is a poison, its just that doses change. In this thread we are here to spread good info about wonderful DNP. Surely you will see the light

Should I try Clen before DNP???

Yes. I tried clen and it worked great. Make sure to supplement correctly though, the cramps were killer.

Thank you, brother!

That's a whole lot of numbers to say nothing, jackass. Explain why my lifts all stayed the same or went up after a 100 hour fast followed by a refresher to get muscle glycogen back up? Maybe you should try it instead of pulling one single study using multiple metrics to track an imprecise activity. Fat loss is phenomenological not theoretical, kapish???

So much this. I never tried dnp but was close. I go about 10 hours without eating after I wake up, then I eat very light healthy meals. Lbs of fat just falling off quick, every week. No gains lost. Only appearance of it being my glycogen was vacant from muscle. Face looked younger, complimenting stares from qt's. Didn't sweat as much as before. Loving it.

Clen does fuck all unless ur taking ungodly amount of it.

Take the whole lot, yeah you'll be hot for a while, but imagine how shredded you'd get?

Had enough money, worried that DNP was getting too popular and the feds would try to make an example out of him.

>eats all the dnp
>becomes a being of pure dnp, a DNP Elemental

No mitochondria will be safe

Fasted for 10 days, did DNP for two weeks, lost over 50 lbs. Everyone swears I'm on gastric bypass.

Yes, very similar after the first couple days of the fast with some benefits like the rate of autophagy being increased 200-300%

Studies please

Daily reminder that keto is a meme.