How do i get a gf that mires my 270 lb weighted dip?

how do i get a gf that mires my 270 lb weighted dip?

>mfw did 2 sets on unweighted dips once
>shoulder pain that I had previously healed came back for like 2 weeks
wtfff

dips are super fucking hard on the shoulders

dips can be really bad for ur rotatoes

>270 lb weighted dip

ik, but how come a lot of people can just do them?

what do I have to do to be able to do dips lads

Wikihow: How to fuck up your rotator cuffs in 5 easy steps!

His body doesn't reflect that.
He looks a tad above average desu.

>tfw wife didn't care about my nostrap 6 plate rack pull.

GENES

Never seek a sexual partner who mires anything besides ohbpsqdl

GOMAD

genetics (shoulder morphology)

if they cause pain don't fuck with them, same goes for any other exercise

Fuck, the shoulder roll is intense.

i used to do them a lot but then i hurt myself doing some (going too deep) and now im scared to do them again

Get a weightlifter gf (non figure/fitness)

Whenever I do dips, the only way I can get back up without fucking my shoulders is by pinching the shit out of my traps in the weirdest spasm I can't even put into words. I just decided to stop doing them, but I need a good replacement

hmmm
Used to get sharp pain on my sternum but it went away once I started to get used to the movement.

really? they make the dead center of my chest sore to the touch, but never had problems with my shoulders and my shoulders are awful

shoulders use to hurt when dippin but know i stopped going all the way down and it doesn't hurt anymore
i do a reverse shrug on the way up tho

i started lifting a couple months ago and i'm dipping 1pl8 x 8 now with no pain. i'll trade my dip genes for someone's deadlift genes cause mine suck

Did I make it brehs?

stop talking like a cringey reddit fag. you can keep your dignity while macking

I don't understand what I said that's redditfag at all. Pls no bully I have autism

yeah that's why you lean your body forward to target your chest, doofus. Also you're probably not retracting your scapula.

That last message of yours was cheesey, but if it gets you pussy, who cares?

hahaha you're really bad at talking to women.
t. an autist

>thick thighs save lives and Im trying to be a superhero
Imma use this breh

Thanks brah. I thought it was sort of clever but apparently I'm retarded

Ha ha ha. [spoiler]Jk man you nailed it already with your thighs and eyes. live life to the fullest and bang that qt3.14[/spoiler]

If I weigh 260lbs and I can do 5x5 with a 45lb plate am I strong or a pussy ass bitch still?

45 lb plate or 95lbs with an olympic barbell or 140 lbs with 1 pl8?

how the fuck do you do dips with an olympic barbell? its 1 45lb plate on a chain

Damn i'm retarded. you didn't mention dips but i forgot the topic of the thread was about dips.

Most girls, even the ones who go to the gym for meme tier workouts from Oxygen magainze and should know better, are fucking idiots who will literally look at a strong/built guy and say "That guy is just naturally strong." Which is half true, some people do have elite genetics, but most don't. In short, the average girl doesn't know enough about lifting to be impressed by how difficult something is. Even seeing a guy lift incredibly heavy weights will only register as "That guy is strong" as opposed to "That guy worked hard for years to be that strong."

Women don't know how to 'mire progress because they literally don't know the meaning of hard work. They just don't live in that world, a world where one labors to produce something of value rather than relying on one's holes to procure whatever they want. This is why men are responsible for 99 percent of progress throughout human history. If women were in charge of the world, we'd still be living in caves. We wouldn't have fire, because no woman would rise to the occasion of gathering firewood and rubbing sticks together to start one.

girls dont care how much you can dip/lift w/e
most of them don't even know what a dip is (or think of it as in chicken wing dip)
so anyways, if you didn't have what it takes to get a gf before lifting, you won't have it after as well
instead you should focus on your social gains

> cares about thighs
> cares about cooking
> decent face

wow I want that girl.

>Decent face

That's where you fucked up.

I wouldn't be so sure. I got her digits and looked her up on FB. I think I'm in for a catfish situation of about 60lb difference

Yeah man, sorry to say but it's literally genetics. There are 3 different shoulder morphologies with different amounts of space on top of the shoulder for rotator cuff muscles. You got a bad hand dude

I'm willing to go 2 points below what I'd usually be looking for in the face department, if the girl has an actual personality. In the long run that's more important. I'm so done with shallow girls and Instagram sluts.

Fuck. Sorry to hear that

just take a woman's virginity and she'll want to be your gf and will be infatuated with you, thus admiring your dip

>I am a man of many hobbies
>I am a man of

Holy autism

you risk breaking your sternum eventually, just so you know

Lean your body into the dip. Don't try to keep your torso upright and just bend your elbows. Form not as "clean" but much safer

I legit can't do dips at my gym on any of the stations without an immense sense of pressure in my chest around my collarbones and shoulders. But I was doing calisthenics for a while before gym and the dip bars at the park never caused that problem... What the fuck, I've kind of stopped doing dips now because of that.

Cringeworthy tbqh famalam. Sort yourself out, can't text for the life of ya.

genes and form

if you cant a dip without shoulder pain with the right form then youre a genetic failure basicly

>sluts from dating app
where is your selfrespect? jesus

They're all sluts. Dating apps just make it more convenient. Learn how the world turns faggot.

Have you warmed your shoulders up before doing dips?

fuckin kek but youre doing good man

crazy bitch eyes. careful now...

I'm really so fucking grateful I can do dips. I don't even see how they can cause shoulder pain desu.
they feel fucking great, very natural and these things fucking go up mane.
the "upper body squat" schtick is not a meme, I just keep adding weight on dips, I'm doing 4 pl8 for 8 atm. meanwhile all the benchcucks are living that plateau life.

shit meant 2 pl8, as in +40kg
also I can press behind the neck heavy with no issues, I use a snatch grip tho

>tfw u dont have a qt loyal waifu u actually love who cooks for you and mires you

This. genetic lotteries being won all over the place. I'm also 6 2 with slayer eyes and a big dingus. u mad manlets/eyelets?

> No money
> Waifu still mirin
This guys is fucking goals.

They're not if you do it with the correct form. I know, cause I fucked my shoulder for a week first time I did them. Now I can do 3x10 no problem.

you gotta drink bulletproof coffee

Anyone who recommends this meme exercise should be sent before a firing squad.

the stories of people snapping their shit up are endless, countless crossfitters and now the beloved vag gains snapped his shhit into oblivion.

there s no failsafe for this exercise, if you go too hard you can t just let go like a weighted pull up. fucking dangerous and worst of all pointless.

>he can't do dips right
stay salty user

Failing dips is the easiest thing ever, just put your feet on the floor or the little foot bars

try not being an hunched over dyel that spends his days in front of a computer

that first message could have been just
>"same reason you are *some normie smiley*

This
nobody talks like this, bro

memes aside, when I just put my feet on the floor I get a moment of not pain but something similar in my upper/sternum chest, not shoulders,
I think it's bcos I'm releaving tension from a muscle in its moment of top exertion, instead of completing the movement going upwards and getting your feet on the thingies.
I mean, it's just for last minute bailouts so I dont do it often

>high maintenance bf is doing weighted dicks again
>hope it finally rips off

Pick up your wife until she cares

he's right though

I get the same shit and it's only from dips, I don't get that kind of tense, shearing pain from any other exercise. Wide grip dips are better but I stay away from pushing that shit too hard

The failsafe is being over 5'5".

well I was thinking that it would be like if you were dumbbell benching and were in the hole and decided to bail and dump the dumbbells, I think you would get a similar kind of pain.

you need to flex your traps (middle ones) so your chest doesn't hurt from dips

lmao

underrated exchange

Women don’t give a shit about how much you lift long as you’re not a walking stick beta. They care about how much you make, how “popular” you are, and that you’re “hawt.”

That is all.

>No money
>Not popular
>Waifu still mirin
Granted hes a 10/10 all natural born Chad. But still

Wut?

>has a youtube channel
>not popular as fuck

start by doing high frequency assisted dips until your body adapts to the movement.

no.

same as a dipping motion (with hands close to the body) is safe for your rotator cuffs. much safer than a horizontal or vertical pressing motion

you are corect, some people are pretty much injury proof. however, most gym rats can learn to do dips safely, no problemo

same as you should definitely train movements with full range of motion. to do so, increase frequency and decrease intensity until you have adpated to it

enjoy the pussy m8

my guess is the dip bars you were using when doing calisthenics were much closer than the handles of the stations in your gym. dipping with hands too far apart put a lot of retarded pressure on your shoulders. so your solution is : find a place to dip with handles that are closest to your body

you have issues you need to work on m8, and i mean it.

lmao are you ok?

utter broscience nonsense. there isn't 3 different shoulder morphologies, this is not pokémon.

i've never heard of anyone actually breaking their sternum by doing dips, but it is true that many people, mostly young athletes will have pain in that area because the bone structure isn't fully developped

not entirely true, your body can adapt A LOT

>crossfitters
they are expected to snap their shit up, crossfit is an abomination.
>vag gains
an utter faggot with dogshit genetics snaps his shit up doing dips, why the fuck should you be surprised
however you're a faggot for being that scared of dips

I can do russian dips already (going down all the way on your arms and having shoulders level with the bars)

Some guy once approached me and said he never does dips and they're dangerous af because X famous boxers got a shoulder injury from it or some shit.

>rotatoes

Get two 135lb gfs, and have them hold on while you do dips.

I have one 120lbs gf

>my guess is the dip bars you were using when doing calisthenics were much closer than the handles of the stations in your gym. dipping with hands too far apart put a lot of retarded pressure on your shoulders. so your solution is : find a place to dip with handles that are closest to your body
Nahh, don't think so, plus there was extra wide ones at the park which i used and it was fine. Plus the main pain is in my collarbones and sternum.

i only need ur mum mate LMFAOO

how do i get 2 gfs when i cant even get 1?

This user, how can you not see the crazy eyes?

i can be your 190lb gf (male) if you need another one

>dude you cant type this xD

You are retarded bro, where is he wrong

In reality, the blue pilled betas like you are the real fedoras. Get a fucking clue about how the world works and get back to me.

>tfw did weighted dips with shit form and too much weight and now clavicle is permanently dislocated from sternoclavicular joint and there isn't shit I can do about it

this, dips are literally the most dangerous exercise if your not built for them.

This. Girls assume my ass is big because I was born with it. IT TOOK A LOT OF EFFORT TO MAKE IT THIS BIG.