youtube.com/watch?v=IyKe2WF5EeU
youtube.com/watch?v=Krs83GDm800
youtu.be/_aqYYhM7CrU
youtu.be/cQLac2iLmsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

his back is much stronger than yours

also he does this daily

youtube.com/watch?v=kNM2wkhUhEA

He does a lot of unconventional lifts that strengthen his back and supporting muscles in weird ways. He was a high level wrestler so doing lifts where the back isn't neutral were beneficial to his sport (for lifting and throwing opponents and such)

Yuck, what a horrible physique on the right. Widest hips I've ever seen, chest dwarfed by rest of body, no delts tiny shoulders,

Powerlifting, huge hips, tiny shoulders, no lats. Yuck,

supposedly the human body can adapt to loads placed on it no matter how awkward the movement is, there is some controversy over if the spine will adapt to movements of this type, but for the most part professionals will agree spinal bending can lead to herniation of disk.

That's jujimufu. He used to have a decently aesthetic massive roidmonster physique, but now he's got a massive roid gut that makes him look like lenny.

"Anyone bigger stronger or just in a generally better place than me is both ugly and juicing"

>900lbs behind the back DL
>way more flexible than most people

how lads

isnt he in the WWE

>9:30
>those gloots

>that chad physique and face and piercing blue eyes with dark hair

is eric the ultimate Chadbro?

I'm ugly and juicing and I looked less ugly when I was natty than he does on slin

I see lots (ok, a few) natties in my gym that look better than him too.

Shit, there's a 15 year old kid in my comcerical gym with a better physique, mostly because he doesn't have 40" hips

....do you not know who that guy is?

Juji isn't a powerlifter lol he's weaker than Eric and Clarence but weighs more than both.

eric has wider than average hips and he looks aesthetic as fuck

Really? He has that typical powerlifter body.

I dunno, I hate the asthetic.

For me, a beautiful physique, is sub 8%, tapered, with tiny hips and a skinny, tapered core.

Not this stocky mess, he looks like a farmer, not a bodybuilder.

According to the pretentious Coach Sommer Jefferson curls are perfectly safe

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-AYwOuNBzqk

Not sure about the other varriations.

That's cause he's got a big fat roid gut you dumb trip fag.

I think he's a bodybuilder. Or at least that was his focus a while back. He's currently doing "everything". He is pretty athletic though, does a lot of gymnast shit and tricking.

That's not a typical powerlifter body lol. That's just someone who used to train for bodybuilding but doesn't need to have a competitive physique to be competitive in entertainment, so he's let himself get soft and bloated. John Haack or Jamie Lewis is what a powerlifter physique looks like. The dudes in bigger weight classes get soft because they can't maintain the same bf% as 83s and 93s when they're training for strength and peaking. What you're thinking of is just the body of anyone who trained hard to be big and lean and then suddenly stopped training for mass but didn't cut weight.

godly

is there a similar routine out there for the shoulder girdle?

Genetics

fucking hell that's one flexible motherfucker

right isn't even that bad.

holy shit right forgot to mew during puberty

I would go gay for bugez. My second mancrush behind Klokov

I mean compared to a literal orc from lotr yeah it's not too bad but compared to a regular dude its pretty bad

The Bugez is the all natural born Chad. The highest rank of all Chads. But his attitude isnt Chad-like at all.

Yeah, he was signed earlier this month.

There's something about him that makes him look like an even lighter skinned stand in for the Hodge Twins

who dis

That looks gay as fuck, but I still wish I could move like that.

eric bugengod has a back of pure chadaminium. It's fucking unprecedented.

observe youtube.com/watch?v=IyKe2WF5EeU

jujimufu

hes a Chad ofc he wont snap

That is what most competitive bodybuilders look like minus the dehydration and paint

It is almost as if having a week core is bad for powerlifting.

right is a non-sexual entity for women. He might not be beaten to a pulp by the public every time he leaves the house, but no girl will ever look at him and be sexually interested.

Because despite what fear-mongering imbeciles on the internet would have you believe the human body is incredibly resilient.

this is the most dyel thing ive ever read on Veeky Forums lmao

>dude form doesnt matter the human body is a miracle just like this weed

M I N D S E T
I
N
D
S
E
T

Who tf is giving him patreon shekels?

>tfw I snapped my shit up at work yesterday lifting a box of cabbage with poor form

That guy does tricking mixed with various gear and has been that way for a long time. Tricking is what he started in and what he continues to do.

His over-sized core and legs are unsurprising from this.

I don't follow him closely, so I don't know if powerlifting is the bulk of his supplementary training, but I seriously doubt it considering his kitch as a tricker AND that he espouses non traditional lifts (like holding a loaded barbell in the center splits)

He probably strays further from powerlifting than anyone

EAZAYYYYY!!!

Bodybuilding is not about having "a beautiful physique", but getting as big as possible lol

>Jujuimufu
>Powerlifter
Is this a new meme?

It's not a miracle. You just get stronger connective tissue when you let it get microtears. Same concept as building muscle.

Literally read the fucking sticky, moron.

>if you spend a year deadlifting 1pl8 with good form you can do 3pl8 with alley cat form because of how strong your back will be
I don't remember reading this asinine bullshit in the sticky m8

>Fails 500 at Juji's
>Immediately goes home and pulls it off rack
christ

do you think Eric has been deadlifting 1pl8? He could probably pull around 800 conventional. He literally does some kind of deadlift variation almost everyday.

No. His best conventional and sumo is on the 700s.

youtube.com/watch?v=Krs83GDm800
He is like Tai Lopez x Elliot

The video was recorded like two weeks ago already (irma). The editing takes a long time.

Besides, he literally said that his peak strength is when he hate his life. So whats the matter if the juji video now becomes his source of agression.

This is what happens when you're on gear but have no real training focus and just fuck around on camera everyday for a living. This dude is a bad influence for the young and impressionable online fitness community. He bases his fame on his tricking roots, but sucks at tricking and does things that prevents him from improving. Meanwhile parading these spastic, inconsistent workouts on YouTube for lulz. On top of that you can tell he's dangerously egotistical and attention starved. Like he invites all these serious lifters on to his videos where they constantly outperform him in their expertises and you can tell by his face that he's somehow surprised about it. Then he tries to compensate by screaming like a retard and trying to "out alpha" them and trying to make them do stupid shit that he thinks he can outperform them in. Literal cringleord. Also from what I've seen all of his products are garbage.

Other than that I think jujis a decent guy.

>Other than that I think jujis a decent guy.
he is, i think you're being a little harsh mate.

he has some kind of neat job in the sport industry and will star in wwe soon

show me a vid of the last time he pulled conventional.

635 lb snatch grip dl and 700 lb sumo are the only footage I can find.

not even him but what's dyel is the opposite, riptards who've been lifting for 2 weeks and watch alan thrall vids. all these people are weak, every single strong puller I've ever seen pulls with a slightly rounded lower back, because that's what allows you to pull the more weight. and it's literally not that dangerous. besides, even these retards who preach about form will allow theirs to break down during a max effort.

this, people lifting very heavy weights almost never have a completely straight back, and there is not a lot of footage of people actually snapping their back due to bad form, but there is a lot of footage of people diddlying with terrible form

Somewhere there's a webm of the Ripe Toad pulling some bitch weight (he's old though) with ironically just about the worst form I've ever seen.

Reminder that rippetoe actually says rounding is perfectly fine youtu.be/_aqYYhM7CrU

What video is this?

youtu.be/cQLac2iLmsI