Vegan General

Meatcucks need to die Edition

Reasons to be vegan:

- Vegan diet healthy for all stages of life

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

- Vegan B12 in traditional fermented foods & seaweed e.g. tempeh, kimchi etc.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC242746/ - Tempeh

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3062981/ - Traditional Korean fermented foods provide adequate B12

- Loads vegan products fortified with B12 (produced without the use of animals)

godairyfree.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/So-Delicious-Dairy-Free-Cashew-Milk-Nutrition-Facts.jpg - Cashew Milk

static.openfoodfacts.org/images/products/319/817/200/0120/nutrition_fr.8.full.jpg - Corn Flakes

- USDA 40% of US population flirting with B12 deficiency due to modern farming

ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/

- Processed meattrash lowers sperm count

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/

- Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

- Casomorphine in milk is addictive

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738

- Milk gives you prostate cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754

- Milk gives you acne

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483

- Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848

- Meat gives you colorectal cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/

- Eggs increase cancer risk even when adjusted for intakes of macronutrients or for other food groups

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/xsd0ta_graphic-content-warning-baboon-eats-gazelle-alive_animals
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=Pork,Beef,Vegetarian,Vegan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mover videos of humans proving their top of the food chain please.

Hahahaha kill yourself

Daily reminder that all vegans are mentally ill and/or stupid and try to meme others to join them in their misery.

post body

This.

They're like modern day Jehova's

All non vegans are morally deficient

and the spam continues.

industrial animal farming factories is the result of greed. attack them, instead the final ignorant consumer.

not all animals are tortured from birth to sacrifice. bio farmers have cattle living outside on huge landscapes sunbasking and eating grass and living a natural life they were meant to.

it is ignorant to believe that just because some meat is contaminated and bad for you, that all meat is bad and supporting horrible conditions and cruelty.

meat was and still is a luxury, that is expensive. if you are poor stay more vegetarian/vegan, if you have money go for bio meat/products that have benefits and boost your health.

vegan agenda pushing their shit appealing to emotion are just like antifa members shouting and confusing ignorant people into doubt and fear.

we are animals, why dow e need more animalistic fat which we allready make ourselves?

All vegans are nutritionally deficient*

Does your psychiatrist know about Veeky Forums?

Neck yourself

Why is this allowed? We have to fucking kill all meatcucks supporting this system.

>has zero empathy for animals
>claims vegans need psychiatrists

lel take a look in the mirror meatcuck

Threadly reminder that computers aren't vegan. Be consequent and turn it off.

This isn't even true. Most products aren't produced using animal products anymore because it's inefficient. Pic related

because meatcucks are morally bankrupt

that cow got BTFO

Guys, no need to get angry. See, vegans realized that meat industry is wrong. This is undeniable. They just got to the conclusion that meat is bad and chose to fight against that instead the "industry". Processed food, being that meat or not, is shit for your body. Go organic, unprocessed and free range. Fuck these morons who torture animals for the sake of it. They should be put in the animals place.

I don't hold the position that animal lives are anything but a convenience for me though, user.

>animals eat animals
>people eat animals
>animals eat people
why are vegcucks so outraged by nature?

yeah exactly,

morally bankrupt

>computers made by humans
>almost all humans eat meat
>owning a computer means you directly fund meat eaters and their meat eating habit

Digest that morality you over-socialized cuck.

that's just like your opinion man

lel do you seriously think this implies torturing animals for food is moral?

Those cages are illegal in many places, as they should be.
As for the piglets they are dead, those spasms are just post mortem nerve responses. I don't agree with his way of killing them though, I use a hammer, which is much "cleaner" and quicker.

most places use farrowing crates.

you're also morally deficient if you think anything about this is moral

Reminder that Hitler was the edgiest vegan of all time and you faggots can't compete.

Why should I care about what some hypocrite thinks?

that argument ends when you also don't care about the environment you fucking hippie

Look at this baboon he is clearly morally bankrupt he should have eaten some tofu instead
dailymotion.com/video/xsd0ta_graphic-content-warning-baboon-eats-gazelle-alive_animals

We don't use them where I work. They have a pen they can walk around in, and during gestation they hang out in a big communal area.

I know it's a big problem in America, but I don't live there.

reminder that vegan shitlords are trying to bring up half truths
hilter was a vegetarian at the end of his life.
he never was a vegan
he was omnivore most of his lifetime
neck yourself

>Meatcucks need to die edition
You're really not going to win a whole lot of people over to your side with your cult-like behavior and forced insults. Just because Veeky Forums is known for being edgy doesn't mean you have to be too, especially when it's concerning a legit controversial topic. It's like seeing /leftypol/ not so subtly shill their garbage on /pol/ (probably the same people too).

Tell me how I can get 250 grams of protein per day while cutting at 2500 calories, all without animal products, and then I'll go vegan.

Meatfags have been presented with undeniable facts for years and they still won't stop raping and killing other animals.

The time of talking is over. Vegans need to stand up and fight for the lives of all sentient beings.

>have deviant thoughts and ideas of morality rejected by the overwhelming majority for millenia
>desperately post about it on Veeky Forums

Did you stop taking your meds?

I’m not vegan but who the hell needs 250 grams of protein

Vegan protein powder.

>The time of talking is over. Vegans need to stand up and fight for the lives of all sentient beings.
I am really hoping this is just a clever false flag because you're literally LARPing now.

10 scoops of pea protein.

Seriously though you can easily hit your macros vegan, check out full day of eating vids by Jon Venus, Brian Turner, Vegan Physique

They recommend (your body weight in lbs) x 1.5 while cutting

I'm 200lbs, so really I need 300

also I get explosive diarrhea if I eat too much fiber

veganism is growing like crazy, and it's not going away

you're on the wrong side of history, meatcucks

in kg not lbs, you fucking dumbass American

>ITT: vegans reveal that they think animals in nature die of old age

Newsflash, most animals meet a brutal and painful ending. Death by human is the best way to go by a longshot.

>doesnt address point
>0 evidence of veganism growing, countries with actual growing pop dont give 2 fucks about hipster fads

What's it like to be delusional?

are you sure about that? The sticky says pounds.

>growing like crazy
Don't worry sweetie the muzzies beaners and the chinks will fix the lefty white cuck failures

You're right he's wrong especially if you're strong cutting requires high protein.

Hey faggot, I hunt and eat my own meat. You ever try rabbit for breakfast?

how to indentify a vegan shill
1. posts same links over and over again (probably handed to him)
2. never posts images of himself, stats, macros, training methods to have an actual discussion
3. insulting people while contributing nothing but reply limit

Maybe repeat your mantra one more time and I'll believe you.

>inb4 meatcucks larping as hunters

>veganism is growing like crazy, and it's not going away

Are you literally reading that out of a vegan marketing native ad? The reason vegan films abound, ecelebs are suddenly all turning vegan and these threads exist is because supplement companies are marketing the vegan lifestyle out of the wazoo. Vegan products are more profitable, have a long shelf-life and vegan consumers are more faithful. The vegan lifestyle is being driven hard to bring in shekels - the best part is you're probably not even getting paid for your contribution!

good argument nigger. I drive out to my camp and I have my small game license so I shoot whatever I want. Mainly rabbit and chickens. Tastes good with some spices.

Because idiots here are stupid they think a man among men like vg isn't enough when he can bench 265 and deadlift 400 at 250 bw with only 10 years training and some roids.

lel the meat industry has been lobbying the government and spreading misinformation for years and years

veganism is a woman diet btw u pussy ass bitch
>wah wah muh hurt animals it makes my vag cry blood

a true predator

>man among men
makes a video crying himself out when a girl breaks up with him.
thanks for the laugh.

again avoiding arguments. You vegan faggots are unbearable.

get out of the thread then meat boi

post pictures of your body

how can you not face the fact your ideology is flawed?

>truth in advertising
>that calf
You don't get milk from calfs. What is it about vegans that makes them so dishonest?

What arguments have you provided?

>hurrdurr I kill animals for fun hurrdurr

post yours gay boi

>What arguments have you provided?
Well, what I'm getting from >Mainly rabbit and chickens. Tastes good with some spices.
is, that he doesn't kill animals for fun but for food, which makes your greentext a strawman.

Also, why would you post this pic in response to someone with a small game licence? Lions aren't small game, user.

V*gans are so out of touch with reality that they forget these are domesticated animals we bred specifically to use as food.

The faggot made the claim that we don't want to see animals die but want to eat them. I proved him wrong because I go hunting and do the killing and the preparing. BTW its not just for fun, the meat is quite tasty.

Is soy okay? I've heard is lowers test/raises estrogen

In addition to nutrients deficiencies the vegan doesn't mind lying as he believes it will help him relieve animal suffering essentially same as Muslims and their taqiya

He kills animals for fun. There's absolutely no need to kill animals for food

enjoy your shit diet lettucefags

vegans are stupid

>There's absolutely no need to kill animals for food
Looking at how cheap bullets and how calorie dense animal products are, it's clearly the economic choice for him.

generally the consensus is that it's fine

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224

>that kick to the mommie milkers
>when the oinkers play harmonica on the bars at 0:25

Fucking keking hard

Next time when you try to make an appeal to our emotions make sure it isnt laughter.

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=Pork,Beef,Vegetarian,Vegan
OH SNAP
So I tried almond milk today which was more expensive than soy and had way less protein just for the taste.
It literally tastes like water with ashes. Bad batch, bad brand, all almond milks are like that or it's just me?

They are domesticated animals. other than food they serve no purpose to us. why would we pay to keep them alive? Do you think we will stop consuming meat and they will just wander off into the forest to live?

this proves vegan is growing like crazy

this isnt really evidence

I know, I was responding to the "you don't have evidence that veganism is growing" nonsense

lmao vegan brainlets

this is too stupid to properly address

'purpose to you' means nothing morally speaking

obviously the animals wouldn't exist to be tortured of everyone was vegan

you are the one selling veganism on a fit board. you make the amazing claims about vegan diet and fitness. go ahead, take your time. i might jump on to vegan diet when i see your amazing results.

>'purpose to you' means nothing morally speaking
Stop talking spooks, maybe people will give a shit then

Cope harder

>people searching for vegan means they are vegan
>Russians
>vegan
Ahahhhhaha Cyka bylat brainlet

Were's the dairy part of your webm?

dairy cows give birth to calves

retard harder

>it's just a coincidence that vegans have the lowest obesity rate

Whatever lie makes you cry less at night, meatcucks.

>tfw a vegcuck realizes these are not wild animals and will have to be killed whether we are all vegan or not

>implying what you eat instead of how many calories you eat has any bearing on weight

Please just stop. The lettuce has gone to your brain.

b12 harder

Oh my god, that's the first time a carnicuck had an "I told you so" moment! I never thought of that! Better go back to eating meat!

This actually looks fun to do to a cow.

Would be tender meat.