>2017

>Still being a manlet

Explain yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BZYljKNHSTc/?taken-by=molllsbair
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't want to die early and I want easy muscle gains.

WTF is wrong with his legs

Hope one day they make it safe

Give me 50,000 so I can get it done here jn the US with the Precise rod. I would gladly get thjs done if I had the means

this shit is so retarded.
like many things the technology isn't there yet.

It already is safe you mong. Guichet and Precise nails are top of the line.

lmao imagine being so insecure about your height that you paid tens of thousands of dollar to get your legs broken

he stretched them out for a couple inches

>shitty """"""manly""""" tattoos
>gets height surgery

Jesus how insecure is this guy? Bet that he drives a lifted truck.

still taller than him natty

rekt

t.Jealous haters

Proof ?

If you are insecure enough to have those tattoos and to get height surgery, then you probably are just gonna find something else to be insecure about really fast after the surgery, my guess is it will be his tiny pecker.

What proof so you need? I could link you an article about how women are getting cosmetic length lenghtening at a rate higher than men lol do you still think this procedure is done with an external fixator? This has been safe for the last 7 years as long as you get it done with an internal rod in france, spain, or here in the united states. Sure if you go to india or russia you can pay some guy 1/6th of the real cost to have him butxher you

I'd guess the new weird, gangly legs, myself. Nigger got limbs like the goddamn Rake.

Yeah but you hear everywhere it's not safe

Do you have an actual source to back up that it is safe ?

manlet torso + lanklet legs looks terrible

looks like absolute dogshit honestly. makes his legs, especially his calves look freakishly long, like a horror movie character.
every thing else stays the same, so his head looks tiny, his shoulders look narrow and his arms and torso look short as fuck, completely fucks up his proportions.

now he is just average height. is it really worth it?

Elongated shins? Worse than being a manlet

>181cm
>"not a manlet"
Kek

Look at his massive shins.

All you shinlets will never make it

This is the opposite of Cotton Hill, only you don't have the excuse of having your shins blown off in a war.

Nothing worth explaining. Want me to be all frankenstein and dig up body parts to put in myself so I can grow an extra 4 inches to be six foot? Nah nigga.

I don't really care I am happy with who I am. I am not going to act like a kid and worry why I aint taller when I know this is the height I am stuck with for the next 50 years before I start shrinking

Cope

This

> jealous
> haters

So how is the 7th grade going user?

got a source on that claim?

there are three types of people who hate manlets
>cunts

>when you're so mad that manlets can finally live a normal life that you throw a hissy fit

Lmao, every fake titted bitch ever. They all go in and get it done and very few come out the other end actually satisfied. Most start going in for botox and lip injections and nosejobs and either to get bigger tits or smaller tits, some are now getting ass implants.

It's not much of a stretch to assume somebody with low enough self esteem to get their height changed might just have a self esteem problem, and that once one of their many imperfections is solved, they will simply focus on the next one and the next one ad infinitum.

For fuck sake half of this board experiences that with some form of bigorexia or another.

i am 6'3" does this mean i can finally get close to 7 feet tall?

WHY!!??
I am 5'7".. wife is 5'0"... why would you waste thousands of dollars to be taller??!
I have NEVER had height be an issue in my life... Why waste money on THIS!
What kind of insane lonely life do you have, that adding a few inches to your height would make a difference.

Look at this freak of nature...
she is a SUPER MODEL!!!

watch the sides of the eyes. Clearly edited.

>all that just to be 5'11

Lmao.

No by much, she is a freak of nature. But VERY appealing to the eyes!

>that femur to height ratio
Freaking disturbing tbqh. There's tall, and then there's uncanny valley tall.

Kek

Lmao his legs look so fucking retarded, the proportions are so off.

A turbo Manlet at my high school slayed more pussy than anyone else I've ever known. He stopped only to marry and now has two kids and a hot wife. I forget his final tally, but it was in the high thirties. Guess how many times he complained about his height?

i'm 6'4''
but thanks for concern

she looks like smeagol
still would bang

Internally every single time he was around taller men?

yeah the whole thing is a meme obviously my brother is no taller than 5'4 were both pajeets and he has always absolutely slayed man

Are manlets really this desperate? You can still see how short his arms and thighs are in proportion to his shins. You dont even need a second longer to notice how unnatural and strange his body proportions look.

>Could never wear shorts again
>Walk like you have a dick in your ass
>Still under 6'

No thanks

instagram.com/p/BZYljKNHSTc/?taken-by=molllsbair

I enjoy walking, running, jumping, squats and deadlifts so... yeah. not gonna do that.

this he honestly looked better before

Is 5' 11" manlet status? asking for a errr...friend

She is 6'0" tall.

We can go taller

just noticed the heights are probably a little off. I'm 1m81, dad is 1m73 and there's no way in hell I'll look that much taller. That looks like double the difference I'd say.

i would give anything to have a tall gf

did they fix the fact that he's a dicklet?

Man, 173 cm is short but not that much to consider a surgery.

lmfao

still shorter than me lol and im still in proportion ^)^

face i meant

Finally, somebody more pathetic than lanklet posters

>hurf durf, my greatest accomplishment is being a few inches taller than average!

>hurrr durrr my greatest dream in life is to be a few inches taller than average!

She have that whore face

feelsgoodman

>she has a gut and love handles
it's not like she is obese or something but when you are tall as fuck your TDEE is high as fuck. Every time i see a very tall fat person i always wonder how much they are eating in order to even gain weight

>there are people literally breaking there legs to be 3cm shorter than you
>too ashamed to get gyno surgery

>this guy cashed out and paid with his health to get to 181cm
>i'm 198 without even trying
Get on my level desu

Yes but just his lower legs? It looks weird AF.

why is he without underwear?

doctor probably told him it was necessary lol

fucking lol

Very Educational!

Manlets are retarded!

it looks creepy especially that 90's camera effect

>Not getting another 8cm for your dick while you're at it

So what they do is they fucking break your shins and insert an adjustable metal rod into them and put the bones back ALMOST touching so that the bones have to grow a bit longer to reach each other. Then they continue breaking your shins over and over, extending the metal rod, and having the bones heal over and over so you get the height

they seem to have grown unevenly

please don't have kids

>when memes go to far
I hope your proud fit

Those calves are fucking terrifying, holy shit I'd rather be a manlet.