Out of the obvious pic related, what are some Veeky Forums approved sauces?

out of the obvious pic related, what are some Veeky Forums approved sauces?

Other urls found in this thread:

laurainthekitchen.com/recipes/barbecue-sauce/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tabasco Chipotle sauce

Mayo

hollandaise. easy to make, delicious, and mostly fat

Bumping because outside of lowfat mayo and siracha I don't have many options to drench the horrid cutting chicken breast.

This sauce is 20% sugar mmmmmmmmm

>sugar is inherently bad

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

who cares, it's 139 cal / 100 ml

I could drink this shit, put it on almost every one of my meals

pace picante mild

Pic related, ingest a dick with this shit on it

You can also replace the sriracha with sambal chili paste. It's the same thing but more like salsa and with less sugar.

Try it on chicken you'll thank me.

I drank a whole bottle of this and I don't feel like my health increased

Tomato Ketchup mixed with unflavoured my protein in a 2:1 ratio, thank me later

This tho

Semen desu so much protein

my nigga

wtf i didn't type that. I typed desu

Secret adrvark hot sause is god teir

Middle is best

Tobasco is superior in every way, faggot.

Welcome, newfriend.

DELET THIS

Tastes decent but it gives me diarrhea. So does Tabasco. Don't know which ingredient causes it, but other hot sauces besides those two don't mess with my stomach.

hell oh hell

Diana Sauce

Heinz 57, A1, Lea & Perrins, barbecue sauce, Taco Bell Diablo sauce, Dale's for marinating burgers

I'm about to order Mad Dog 357 and Blairs mega death, so far only getting burned on 100% pain.
Anyone else notice harder hardons after eating quite some heat? Also makes me instantly nap for like 2 hours

laurainthekitchen.com/recipes/barbecue-sauce/

WHERE MY /HOT ONES/ AT

This is the most pleb taste I have ever witnessed.

>niggers

never again

try imported sriracha. Find the chinkiest supermarket and look at their sauce isle. Thai sriracha is the goat

>being elitist over sauces, the objectively most pleb condiment

>fgsfds

I feel like I traveled in time with this post.

maybe by calories
its a fucking sauce how much are you going to eat

lol this blatant rip off of worstershire sauce's "unwrap the flavor"

kek

underrated

Sriracha is pleb tier meme bullshit. You heard me. You have fucking terrible taste in hot sauce. What the fuck is wrong with you, you freak? Can't handle a real sauce so you have to settle for that bullshit that has barely any heat? Fucking loser. This might be the most degenerate thread in the history of Veeky Forums, and that's saying a hell of a lot.

Shut the fuck up, weebshit.

Crystal, sriracha, trader joes jalepeno paste, and a Lil local something something called majave

Fuckin habanero with just the right amount of orange juice garlic and acv

This.

I put that shit on almost everything.

Good shit

The holy trinity

You guys have fucking high-school tier tastes, but considering most of you literally are straight out of high school I guess it's not that surprising.

you bragging about being old here?

good job working the computer GRAAAANDPA!

homemade habanero sauce. It's very hot and I'm not into spicy things and yet I love it, I take the smallest amount and the taste is amazing.

Also it keeps for a million years and is amazingly efficient. I don't make it though, a friend spends 25$ on the habaneros and some other crap and makes a little over 1,5l out of it

Hey Vsauce, Robot here

I missed out on this meme but i've seen it before

Sriracha is trash

Please calm down sir, it's only sauce.

Original Tabasco is all you need. 1 tsp of the stuff will make your chicken breast and white rice delicious.

It's almost as if HP stands for "houses of parliament" rather than "health point.

Yes, HP Sauce was originally made solely for members of parliament in the house of commons restaurant before being sold commercially.

..... but your joke still made me smile user

Tfw I love spicy foods but now that I'm almost 30 they don't agree with my body as much anymore...

Regardless...pic related for GOAT sauce