Mental changes after becoming Veeky Forums

Mental changes after becoming Veeky Forums
Stories are welcome
>bonus points for skele to graceful otter

Before I was Veeky Forums I was deeply insecure, and possessive over girlfriends.

Now I'm swole in happy to share my girlfriend, it's really strengthened our relationship. Nothing better than watching another man dominate her

I am gay now, who can be my trap gf

spotted the chad

Can literally act as flamboyant as I want yet when someone calls me gay I can get a girl's number like nothing.

>before going to the gym
>depressed skeleton
>after going to the gym
>depressed, "fit" and body dysmorphia issues

all getting fit has really helped me with was give me body dysmorphia

Guilty as charged my man

*tips fedora*

Have you tried cuckolding? Honestly, the absolute state of some guys that have railed my gf. Really puts things in perspective, really glad I'm not them.

Dial it back 30-40% there bud

>trips
cucks btfo'd

Everyone defers to me and I make all final decisions in every situation with every group of people

i can dominate ppl in conversation
>ppl literally shake internally when i raise my voice slightly

god i am great

also girls don't stop staring
and playing with hair
flipping it
etc.

I now believe that I come off disagreeable not due to my demeanor or my face but due to my freakish size.

I can talk to anyone, no problem. Fancy improving flirting game. Any tips for flirting with grills and taking things to the next base? Ty fit

No more relationship insecurity. Rarely intimidated, as my own hyper obsessive dysmorphia has made smaller, weaker men with imperfections or lame muscles very easy to identify. Feel less need to prove myself ever. Less defensive from just about any comments.

Another positive I have noticed is a much better mind/muscle connection from improving flexibility/mobility which ques me as to whether or not a movement is correct based on how "correct" the locomotion feels. It reminds me of math, actually...when you know you have the correct equation and everything snaps into place and you think "this is right, I know it" vs when you BELIEVE you've figured a problem out but it doesn't come with "that right feel"

So youre not fit? You just have a deep voice and nice hair , good try fatty

Veeky Forums changes your hormones, hormones changes your behaviour
so you're not smart? good try dummy

More confident and I'm wondering if my test has increased (well it probably has seeing as I was a lazy, indolent, lethargic, fat mess before I started going to the gym).

My sex drive is definitely higher and I've had more success with women, I don't know if thats the confidence, actually having some sort of mass, or a combination of the two.

I just feel better in general to be honest.

Nobody fucks with me.
Beta males do forced laughs when talking to me.

Iktf

It made my girlfriend super wet at the time that I could literally say nothing the entire conversation with mutual friends and still make the final decision without fail

skelly to otter

I'm systematically removing all the conditioning of modern society, becoming more in tune with my deepest nature

now I accidentally my standards too high - only about 0.00000000001% of american women are liberated

time to move to a civilized land, i guess

They probably just stare because you're fat enough to disrupt their chad radar.

Blobmode is intimidating af tho.

thats a good thing for you?

I feel good because people ask me for workout advice
people used just ask me to fuck off

People laugh and complain about you behind your back.

but not to his face because he is the Alpha

>Fell for the alpha/beta meme
Have fun trying the world fit into a false binary that you assembled from Veeky Forums. Pro tip it doesn't.
Some people are confident in some situations and out of place in others. Put a sporty guy in an art gallery. Put a computer expert on an oil rig and vice versa.

Haha wtf is this a new meme? Is fit cucks instead of gays now?

Also getting fit made me confident (overly sometimes). But now I'm not fit and i have bad feels

I wasn't serious m8

Definitely more confident now. +60 pounds make it a lot easier to feel confident/comfortable in social situations.

Self assured people don't need to be experts in every environment they enter

Now that I've been lifting for a while I realize I'm not anywhere near the most aesthetic person in the world. It's obvious of course, but lifting has brought it home to a whole new level. I don't even want to have sex with my girl anymore since she deserves a more handsome and masculine man. I don't even know why she's with me. I don't think she's fucking behind my back but when she eventually does and leaves me I won't be surprised.

Self assured is not the same as alpha vs bets.

Became self conscious after getting Veeky Forums

Well life is just as pointless and empty, but now I can have sex with attractive girls, and people automatically defer to me in social situations.

imao

nice memes

I'm more confident heavy things won't fall over and kill me because I'm strong enough to just lift them away.
>unlike these feels

I feel like a have a bit more in common with my bull now.

I'm even sadder about my appearance and presentation than before
Turns out my face is ugly as shit and I also have a lisp, always thought my skelly body seemed awkward/off-putting but the real problem lied elsewhere

Sorry m8 sarcasm is difficult to measure online.

wait so the girls in my classes that flip their hair and look back at me all the time are into me? Honestly I have no idea dude I was fat until college and didn't experience dating like when most people did in middle school.

>Beta males do forced laughs when talking to me.
this is the weirdest thing about getting fit like this one dude who I met while chilling at a friends apartment won't stop fucking snapchatting me trying to hang out like if he isn't gay then he is the most beta motherfucker i've ever seen

I feel like a kid again, not giving a fuck about what i say. Bitches let ripped cunts get away with anything, i can make Jewish bakery jokes and they all laugh. Its kind of funny actually, ive started telling lame jokes at parties just to see how low the betas and sluts will go for a chance to bask in my good graces.

On the other hand, ive become more than financially stable but im also too jaded to trust any woman with genes worth the effort.

Disciplined, patient, and not despairing or losing hope. Make weight training the center of your life and you will make a lot of sacrifices but you will get stronger because of it. When you know your limits but push your limits you become confident over time. I've been lifting year and half now and I feel good. Best decision I've made in 5 years.

>parties

>all these posts about being treated better by normies
>apparently you can't even look like you lift as a natty without being bloated and high bf
What's the deal? Are you all on juice? Do you just wear tank tops everywhere? Was I lied to and you actually can look like you lift in clothes as a natty?

I'm not even a big guy, just have low bf% and blessed muscle insertions. Normies think I look amazing, I'm a twink sized otterfaggot to Veeky Forums.

normie girls will literally orgasm if they can see your abs

Yeah fuck the fascist binary, ge- I mean personality and status is on a spectrum

it's post like this that keeps me motivated

Same here brodah, stay strong

>go from fat fuck to Veeky Forums
>don't give a fuck about what women think anymore
>do what I want to do, when I want to do
>still scores with chicks because don't giving a single fuck works
>generally I just want to be home browsing Veeky Forums, watching anime or partying with my friends instead of pining after bitches now

It was a crazy journey, guys.

>

honestly only get attention from older women. like 35+
younger girls dont seem to like meatheads

I can beat up nerds

This was a really strange feeling the first time it happened. I attributed it to having the hottest girlfriend at the time though, not my physical fitness.

have you been mired yet? I doubt you've been mired yet. Keep lifting til you get mired.

lol spotted the beta.

>People laugh and complain about you behind your back.

more like, you complain behind the alpha's back, and people laugh behind yours.

Would you rather fuck your friend's ass or get fucked in the ass by him?

It's over once she thinks you're gay, stupid fuck

Nah G, I literally suck cock and still get fuck tinder bitches every week. Being gay doesn't stop you from being alpha

>Fat fuck -> skeleton with abs -> lean and jacked after lean bulk.

Will change you in more ways than just physical. Confidence like never before = enlightenment.

This, it's good but feels weird after being the guy that everyone took the piss out of

Y-yeah, its all a meme guys hehehe......

Based Chad!

lol fuck you dude, cuck faggot

I don't have to get into stare downs with as much people any more. When your skelly they have to see the crazy in your eyes but when you are swole they just see your outline and know. People are cowards for the most part.

The true redpill is that people shit talk you behind your back no matter what.

more drive and motivation to get things done and achieve things

>but now I can have sex with attractive girls,
and you couldn't before?

that sounds great. do you think it's psychological or just physical cause you have more muscles=more energy?

I just hope lifting and being confident and feeling sexy in your body will make me forget about her. I realized I never truly felt attractive in my body. It must feel good- one insecurity less to obsess about

Sincerely agree with everything you've said here

What's this picture? It's really interesting to look at. Did someone splatter a bunch of oil paint over a photograph? Is it some sort of weird structure that looks like a splatter of oil paint? Is it a hyper realistic painting?

>be Veeky Forums
>girls all over my dick
>always want to talk to me
>get fat
>obviously no girls want a fat fuck
>treat me like shit
>get Veeky Forums again
>girls still treat me like shit
>want nothing to do with me and sometimes are just intentionally rude out of no where.
What happened? is this part of my mental change after being fat?

you aged

yeah pretty much. the paint has the colour and the texture of a wave which is cool. It's by Gerhard Richter. You might like his other stuff too
what do you mean by confidence exactly? How does it show?

im only 21

This desu.
I find it really fucking annoying though. It's like none of my friends are driven or interested to arrange anything unless I basically do all the work or give it my sign off.

Maybe your face is ugly.

Thanks for posting this stuff and showing me Richter, the painting over photos is really cool.

>Gerhard Richter
you're welcome. Although Richter is seen by many as an "old-men painter" he's still really dope though no question.
The second pic isn't by Richter though. It's a still from Punch drunk love. Probably Sandler's only good movie besides Funny people. Watch it if you haven't!

You get no satisfaction from a heavy lifting session?

Being fat made you less confident ? The way girls treat you had more to do with how you act than how you look
If your having that much trouble lookup RSDtyler on YouTube he's short balding ginger that gets girls like it's his day job

Same, except one of my cousins (also friend) who also has a super iron will and lifts. My dad even does it with me, which really weirds me out.

Bullshit. Not him, but when you are overweight (visibly) you become practically invisible to girls. Sure, confidence plays a part, and getting Veeky Forums restores/gives some, but there is the stone cold fact of getting put into the 'sexually repulsive' section if you have rolls.

Kek, try rural areas of like Idaho, Montana, and Colorado before you go. There's good people there yet - also I hear great things about Maine and New Hampshire. And don't forget: WE HAVE GUNS HERE. Don't underestimate that.

Not true I mean Yea if your 300lbs of fat then you might be fucked and even being a lil heavier will affect your confidence but the fact here is that girls want to be around someone whose fun and allows them to have fun looks help but if you don't have em your not dead in the water check
out that YouTube channel then you'll understand what I mean

I'm Veeky Forums and play sports 2-3 times a week. I like art galleries provided it's not modernist shit. Oil rigs have a complex IT infrastructure and have computer exerts living on the rigs to maintain them.

Alpha/beta isn't a meme. You've apparently not had much life experience.

>RSDtyler

I'm skeptical user, but I'll take a look.

>I'm happily married(6 years married, 9 total) to a gorgeous woman, we have 2 young daughters together.
>Returning from Iraq and leaving the military I was lean and chiseled.
>Met my Wife when I returned to college (7 year age difference)
>Got comfy gained some weight, stopped lifting and running for 6 years.
>Got sloppy looking
>Be 6'3" 254
>Got married and had our first daughter,
>I started viewing /POL/
>then found Veeky Forums
>My wife gets preggers with 2nd daughter
>I say fuck it and go all in lifting. Gotta look dangerous again.
>I'm 38, 2 years in, 5 days a week.
>6'3" 225lbs, bench 365, run 3 miles daily and jacked.
>I grow a sick beard.
>Now all my friends are sloppy looking, some with hot wives, all my buddies wives want to fuck and compare me to them.
>My Wife has always been high test fit. They compare her to their wives.
>Now all my friends don't like to be around us.
>My wife loves my new look but gets jealous at the beach and out at restauraunts
>I look like a professional athlete chad, many >Women have told me at bars and similar places.
>Fit life is great but it does hurt you and your friendships, i've made new gym bros though.
>It also challenges your faithfulness, i've had so much young hot gym ass thrown at me, even when I go out for drinks...Its crazy.

>modern
I don't think you know what that means

>I'm single, 6'2", and aiming for the same build.
>Only 29.
>I can enjoy any ass thrown at me.

Feels good bro. I'm happy for you, that you have a wonderful family, and got Veeky Forums again. Thanks for brightening my day.

>larping
why???

Good man one of my Skelly friends who dresses like an old man showed it to me and with practice now he pulls girls too
It's all about showing yourself as either the provider male (preferred by older women who are trying to settle down) or the lover male (preferred by younger women who are trying to have fun)
Ideally you want to be the lover male if you want to avoid being treated like a beta by rockets at the bar

I'm going to disagree with this. Most normies are what I"d call fat, and they date one another.

I don't care enough about it to know the history of the word. I'd say most everything produced post the cultural revolution in the '60s is not the type of art I want to look engage with. It's all about defaming beauty and classical archetypes and standards, which they somehow believe is really showing the world and a form of progress. I think it just looks like shit (overall).

nothing. dont become one of those obnoxious faggots for putting weights up and down. the problem with these threads that people go from one extreme to another. from a school shooter aspie to a mediocre faggot who thinks he is the shit. dont do that

Yeah man, it's hard, but worth it in the long run. I swear on the honor of Alejandro Villanueva that i'm not LARPing.

>I don't care enough about it
ignorance isn't so alpha past high school. also cant really imagine an "alpha" using words like normies. sorry but youre just a delusional faggot

Not larping Nigger

before Veeky Forums
>virgin
>fat
>depressed
>small dick
>low self esteem
after Veeky Forums
>STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN