show your fashion, Veeky Forums

heres mine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyc81tIooZg&t=60s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where do you keep the snake

on my person

it's his arm because hes xavier from xavier renegade angel

t-shirt and jeans literally every day going for the "i am so tired all the time" audience

wew

u forgot his crystal

I know, I forgot and figured it was the least memorable part of his person

>shirt
short sleeve button up, generally plaid and dominant color is always blue, except on thursdays I wear a shirt from singapore (crazy design). I wear shirts in a rotation e.g. every monday is shirt A, every tuesday is shirt B,... then I will start over the next week.
>Jacket
none currently, it's summer
>Pants
Jeans
>shoes
nike free 5.0, replace shoes every 3-4 months but generally wear the same ones everyday unless I'm going out
>accessories
Glasses if that counts, also wedding ring.

Fruitata

Right here, senpai.

Please be bait

For lazy days. Which is most days lately.

>shirt
at work, a thin shirt bc it's still hot and sometimes I'm not in the AC. polo if I'm doing business casual but need to still do real work. A long sleeve for more business-y situations or going out. A nice fitted tshirt/vneck/whatever also looks nice & relaxed with a coat
>Jacket
fleece one once it gets cold for work, or one of a few sports coats for going out.
>Pants
Jeans for work. Sometimes a nice khaki if I'm not outside. Nicer classic jeans or dress pants for going out
>shoes
work boots, currents are Red Wings steel toes (last about a year). Chucks for super casual stuff, but for fucks sake put decent gel pads in them if you're not using them for lifting. Dress shoes are harder bc most are fucking useless; comfortable & versatile is hard to find >accessories
2 custom rings, but they're never on unless I'm out. And my knife, bc I'm never without that

This x1000

nigger spotted in sector 3

nice digits nigger, not like you would know anything about that number

How's your first semester of city college treating you bub?

>not wearing a shirt

t. /k/ommando wannabe

fucking faggot dipping pouches, get those tampons out of your mouth bitch

HOW DO YOU ACKNOWLEDGE HIS DIGITS AND NOT MINE??!N-NANI

Because you're a bitch

jealous bc you don't have trips, ah, to be a digitlet... *sighs with tranquility*

I guarantee I'm whiter than you. Pale skin, green eyes. I'm also 6'5" with a large frame. U jelly? Yeah, you jelly.

But good job advertising your incel status. Only virgins get this upset when they see someone who has the balls to stray from their fedora adorned herd.

>russell westbrook

plz go

it must be done

OUCH!

ouch

Seems pretty stylish 2bh

In his pants

I need warmer shirt
it's getting chilly

youtube.com/watch?v=jyc81tIooZg&t=60s

this guy fucks..

>green eyes