-GLUG- General

>that first glug of the day

TELL ME YOU GUYS HYDRATE YOURSELF REGULARLY

IF YOU ARE NOT PISSING EVERY 30 MINUTES YOU ARE NOT PROPERLY HYDRATED

I drink anything between 3l to 6l of water a day depending on how thirsty i get

I have been timing my pees for the past week and on average I piss ever 29.3 minutes that I am awake. Is it something I should be concerned about since I am not hitting the golden 30 minute mark?

if your urine is not completely colorless every time you urinate you are LITERALLY dehydrated and missing physique, health, skin, and mood gains

That's alkaline water, right?
Why exactly is it believed to be better? I thought the whole alkaline diet fad stopped a while ago.

>tfw I work in a cleanroom and can't have a bottle of water at my side at all times
I literally have to get up from my work desk, walk across the lab, into the de-gowns get room, and chug like 5 Dixie cups of water from the water cooler every 20 minutes or so.

if you cant DRINK YOUR OWN PISS and not have it taste like straight water you are not properly hydrated

You are not going to make it.

Make the proper sacrifices m8

de-gowning*
At least it prevents me from being totally sedentary at work I guess

>de-gowns get

checked

Bump

>super hydrating water
>americans actually buy into this shit

It tastes really good

It's WATER you idiot

>overpriced estrogen dispenser
Once and a while sure, but no thanks

I love this water

>he is unaware of waters taste

True pleb

What happened to the daily reminders to "drink more water buddeh"? I haven't seen one in a week or two and I miss them :(

sometimes I just sit in my room browsing Veeky Forums seeing how much water I can drink while pissing every 10 minutes

Its bullshit. The idea is that it will help your body regulate your ph levels but your body does that on its own, naturally and needs zero help. Its a fad and has zero health benefits outside of basic hydration.

>this is what tapwater cucks actually believe

gotta do what you gotta do

>if you aren't continually pissing a never-ending stream of pure cool alkaline water into your mouth that you drink to create a never-ending perpetual hydration cycle then you are dehydrated and it's turning you weak and gay

>your body does that on its own, naturally...
...by leeching calcium phosphate off your bones. No joke.

I find this funny cuz I literally have this bottle and refill everyday. I drink 4 of these a day

this is the ultimate goal for any man

its a very aesthetic bottle

A fellow man of taste. I only drink from glass or metal containers. It's not worth the risk.

Metal containers always taste weird

t. Mexican Andy

Nice

no

sounds nasty

nobody knows