Which would you prefer...

Which would you prefer. 10kg of lean muscle mass distributed proportionetly to added to your body instantly or access to the goat tower for life

who the fuck comes up with these stupid threads

Yikes you're very new.

the muscle wont last me into old age. stories of the goat tower however, are forever

goat tower fo sure.

shit, i'd give 10kg of muscle to suck a goat dick up there

What the fuck is this bullshit. You're posting on a fitness board you neet. Of course everyone's going to take the goat tower, gains are about the journey. Getting muscle mass given to you defeats the purpose

HA
The muscle mass I have
But the arcane secrets and majesty that lies within the goat tower?
Nowhere else on earth does it exist.
I'll take the goat tower.

Is this even a question? I'll gain the muscle mass anyway, but I might never have another chance to be in that sick ass goat tower.

What's inside the tower is a myth and remains to be proven. I'm not taking the gamble, I want the lean mass

I would pay good money to see the dumb faggot that doesn't take the goat tower
I'll laugh from the window

What kind of stupid fucking thread is this? Is it a rhetorical question?
Of course you go with the goat tower.

I only lift so I can prepare to siege Goat Tower.

in what proportions?
Will each muscle receive the same mass? will it be an increase in muscle fiber size, number or sarcoplasm? Will my heart explode in my chest?

>goat tower
>overthinking...

>you will NEVER gaze out from the second window of the goat tower onto the rolling hills and green pastures over the goat dominion
Honestly I just don't see a reason to keep going on

This. Why even live?

>tfw went to university with a goat mascot
>tfw no goat tower for our goat
What's the point with keeping a goat on campus if we don't build him a goat tower?
Goat tower at my old uni, so all can enjoy the goat tower.

Can't trust college kids.
They'd probably raze the tower and loot the spoils

>wake up every morning to the sound of bleating goats. Stroll down the spiral steps of the tower while drinking a glass of fresh goat milk. Smell the goat cheese and feel the soft goat hair.

or

>literally cheat by acquiring gains that you did not work for

This fucking retard

Give me the goat tower, I want the esoteric alchemists secrets

The only thing between me and the muscle is time and work, which I can do. But the goat tower is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I choose the goat tower.

>implying St. Edward's students would raid Topper Tower
Nobody knows my school outside of Texas, but you are mistaking us for the riff raff at UT.

Access to the goat tower doesn't mean i'll be able to comprehend the eldritch runes the goats have had a lifetime to master.
Muscle mass it is.

>You will literally have all of time to study and understand them
Why are you making the wrong choice?

Build a fucking tower for your alma mater then
Out your name on it
Say for the glat

how tall is the goat tower?

Taller than you could ever imagine

>he thinks it ends

I've heard tails that the tower is larger on the inside then the outside.
But those seem crazy, but not out of the question.

So a basement?

>I want the 10kg of muscle
>MFW
>MFW I want a Europoor unit of muscle
>MFW my American semen import is late

>spend your life fucking goats in the reddit tower

OR

>get laid

Hmmm.

if i didnt choose the goat tower, then how do i live with myself after killing my own wife and son in my search for it? I need to find what makes the goats climb..

>Like the great tower of Babel, ascending to the Heavens

Fuck OP this is a tough one, ive hit the point where its hard to get bigger but if i chose the 10kg of instant muscle id only be tricking myself. If i was to have unlimited access to the goat tower on the other hand...

Why the fuck am I having trouble with this decision???

But then you get alzheimers.