Kettlebells

Why aren't you training with kettlebells user?

>Cross-body stabilisation with one armed exercises leads to epic core development and spine stability
>Cheap and portable
>Can train whole body with 5 exercises
>Centuries of use in every culture suggests proven effectiveness for functional strength and mobility
>Option of HIIT cardio if desired

>Why aren't you training with kettlebells user?
Because It fucked my back up

That's an argument against having shitty form, not kettlebells.

Kettlebell swings helped fix my anterior pelvic tilt. 10/10 would recommend.

Could you give details regarding how you did that, please?

I would like to know as well. Do you have before and after?

Just research proper swing technique and use a ~40 pound kettlebell, increases weight as you learn to swing better.

Keep all your weight on your heels and at the top of the swing, squeeze into your glutes and push down through your glutes, into your hamstrings and down into your heels. Recruit as many posterior chain muscles as possible.

Quite simple then, really. Thanks user.

Just deadlift 5 pl8. Will fix you up good.

Do both. Different muscle fibres.

Any good kettlebell routines? Preferably 3 days a week/fullbody

bumping for interest

I got a 50lb KB last week. So far I've mostly just carried it around as I have a habit of pacing around my house. I've done a few swings with it, but it might be a bit too heavy for much more than the suitcase carry.

also interested

You won't get me to buy your onnit shit today Joe Rogan. I don't give a fuck if one is shaped like darth vader.

Simple but Sinister

I just implement them into my giant sets.
OHP day:
weighted pull ups
OHP
dragon flags 5 dragon flags
kettle bell swings (conditioning for 30s)
90s rest, add weight, repeat set

on squat days
10 jumps with medicine ball
squat
core work
kettle bell swings
90s rest, repeat
keeps your heart rate up, works grip, posterior chain. kettle bell swings are also the single most effective exercise for fucking harder, better, and longer. Forget hip thrusts and heavy deadlifts, if you want to pound away, do your swings. There is no downside to kettlebell swings whatsoever. If you suck it up and stop taking 3-4 min breaks, you can increase your work capacity, conditioning, lose more fat and are still done just as early.

HI Brian

Redban?

Alsruhe

oh true. Redban doesn't train

thanks sir, this is good advice
you sound like a beast no homo

>>Cross-body stabilisation with one armed exercises leads to epic core development and spine stability
>>spine stability

So what you're saying is they put unnecessary pressure on your spine and can lead to injury? No thanks. I'll stick to safe exercises for the health benefits.

So you just float around in a pool all day or what?

you fucked up not the KB
fullbody is longcycle which is a combo of clean and jerk, it will fuck u up, u could also do snatches also fullbody but not that intense (all varies which weight u use)
being this much of a trad, never tried it yet comment on it like an expert
bench is lacking can't go full rom and for some isolations the weight is a problem when you can't go higher without braking the bank, but they are a great investment if u lack time and money and just want to get moderately strong and lean

Ye that's the point of exercise, you put pressure and tension on stuff in controlled settings, so you don't brake when doing improv lifting, carrying, falling.

>epic
>HIIT

>Can train whole body with 5 exercises
Which ones? I just do kb swings right now.

Oh yes, I float. We all float down here.

>tfw IT was just trying to give those kids spine stability and improve their lifts safely
Clearly, he's just a nice dude who left humanity behind at some point.

how has he managed to train everything but abs?

Can't really train abs with kettlebell

Is a 20kg kettlebell good enough for snatches, one hand ohp and swings?
They're so fucking expensive. Also iron or plastic?