Veeky Forums I saw this kid today at a Mcdonalds. He is 7 years old according to his parents...

Veeky Forums I saw this kid today at a Mcdonalds. He is 7 years old according to his parents. Is this considered child abuse? He ate two 20 piece mcnugget meals, and a double quarter pounder with cheese and a large fries and an entire breakfast platter while I was there.

>Being well fed and taken care of is now considered child abuse
Man I wish my parents abused me more

6/10 bait

Shit little niggas bulking now so he dont got to later. He gonna make it.

he looks way older than 7 but it might just be the glasses

Speak English you dumb nigger

>dat dad look of shame
>girl is sucked into ipad
>fudgie the whale is cut off socially listening to animals being tortured
Nothing wrong with going to Mcdonalds if youre trying to feed a family on low income but teach portion control and dont use electronics as an excuse not to engage your shitty children.

This be a fucking Japanese cartoon board my mayn. Aint no one should be speakin da fookin engrish.

Its just irresponsible parenting, aka "spoiling your kid"

Nothing you can really do. Can't force parents to raise there kids to your expectation.

I wouldnt really call it child abuse, just a really shitty situation we have in America. I was obese as a preteen and teen and I never really blamed my parents (they are both obese). If they hadnt been obese and just got me fast food because of the money then i would have blamed them but I doubt this is the case. The kid is just hungry as fuck and the mom doesnt know how to say no. Worst case scenario is that he realizes he ate like shit and will probably continue to unless he changes.

Also look I fixed. Let Free Willy out.

imagine how the kid feels so free of guilt and shame because he's so young

>This young shitskin offspring is consuming large quantities of food to increase the excess of calories which will be stored as fat in preparation to a period of time in which he will then massively decrease his intake of food while also working out excessively using the previously stored fat for quick and expendable energy to perform his workout routines to then slim down his body and reveal a chiseled physique

>he will achieve his peak body

I ate 2 lrg 10 peice nugget meals today

Yes but im amsuming you arent 7 years old and 50% mass

Whenever I see people on this site bitching about how they can't get a gf and will never have children, this is how I imagine they'd threat their family if they ever did have kids.

Veeky Forums excepted, obvs

Why are you taking pictures of kids? Is there something you are not telling us?

And when he gets older he wont understand why he is alone
At least he will have 2d girls

There are SO MANY things i am not telling u bro

I hope you mean "too cowed to be effective". Guy is getting death-stared by his cunt wife. I don't think he's lazy or anything, just too weak to stand up to his wife

ETSUBATSU

This is like betrayal. This kid's life is going to be so much harder. He is going to be depressed, he is never going to experience young love. It will stunt his growth and give him a deserving shit self image ..

What we need is hitler youth back