What mode am I?

Have been battling Crohns Disease since I was 12.

Before shot around mid last year.

routine? this is me mode

is that a birman cat?

I'm doing a 6 day Push/Pull/Legs routine.

Ragdoll cat. Belonged to my then girlfriend

Crohn mode

A girl let you touch her while looking like THAT? Post a pic of her.

Thanks for this man, I am suffering from a similar disease (Ulcerative colitis) and I look a lot like you did last year right now.
You are giving me hope I can make it.

Keep up the good work brother.

Wait... Are you saying that I made it?

((()))

Triggered this hard by the star of the Chosen People

I made it with your mom last night

So what mode am I now?

chad

Chosen by Satan??

Modes are retarded. You look good.

But I want a mode

>You look good.
No he doesn't. He looks soft and small. Like he's only been lifting for a month.

Athletic-with-odd-lack-of-definition mode

Post yourself and I will compare

>that weak jaw and jew nose
>Chad
choose one

Depeche Mode

maybe he is not masculine enough for you to go down on your knees and suck his veiny dick, lick his balls and look in his eyes, feeling finally dominated and eagerly awaiting that he turns you around and mounts you like the whore that you are.

But listen op, you look better then most people on this board and girls (hell even boys) digg the type of body that you have. And believe me that many people here can only dream of your physic. Keep it up!

>chrohn
>jew
>notoriously known to eat a shit ton of gluten

Yeah that was unexpected. You look low test and faggy btw.

You look like what you are, A beginner in weightlifting, noobgains are there but also a good Layer of chub. Lot better than before though

Stop samefagging OP you delusional narcissist. Why the fuck are you typing out your homo fantasies and projecting it onto others.

You don't look fit. You don't look athletic. Your mode is DYEL. Exercise you pussy. If you're happy about how you look in that picture you need to neck yourself.

LOL found the incel.

Not even same fagging, not my fault you Nazis are this triggered.

Cheers brah

Stfu it's obvious you're OP, nobody else is replying emotionally to people simply stating the truth about OP's looks. It's ironic that narcissism is such a common jewish trait, you low test pastry eating ugly fucks have 0 reasons to feel superior.

The people that replied have you blind bat.

Dude just quit it. I am not op. I just use my self hate to get more reps, not to bring other people on this board down. I swear to god Veeky Forums is the worst board and I just dont know why I always come back.

You look hot as fuck, bummer about the Chron's, I read about that shit while listening to Why? the other day - shit seems to suck.
What exactly is your routine brotherman? Auschwitz mode here liking the looks of your progress.

Thanks man.
I thought this board was for fitness but it seems like so many people only role play to be hitting the gym

>I know how to use color picker in mspaint I'm not samefagging this proves it!

Push/pull/legs 6 day split.

Eat around 3000 calories a day.

Breakfast:
[Dymatize weight gain shake]

Lunch:
Cup of Quinoa and rice, mixed with corn, beans and beef mince. Topped with cheese and fried onions.

Dinner:
3 chicken theighs
2 potatoes
Broccoli, corn cob

Snacks:
12 spoons of peanut butter

> Snacks:
> 12 spoons of peanut butter
Absolutely fantastic. Can this be taken in sandwich form? PB is my life.

>using colorpicker to fake screenshots instead of javascript

If you want. I normally bomb it like a