What's his routine ?

What's his routine ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z1yPJc-vQDc
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/45aehy/squatting_every_day/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_list
youtu.be/19i30GziSq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Beeper.

Bugenhagen method + GORMAD (Gallon of Raw Milk a Day)

IT'S A MINDSET

Wisconsin Method
youtu.be/Z1yPJc-vQDc

EXTREME

>2

By the looks of him, 10x10 cock sucks

>Doesn't know who he is
Get out

The one he learned from the GOAT.

Starting Eric: run SS, replacing bench with dips, cleans with cheat rows (1" rom max), squats with hack lifts and DLs with jefferson lifts. scream in between sets.

kinda want to try it t b h

Except the frequency is everyday, progression is daily and no more than 2 exercises everyday.

fucking hate that guy
>redditor
>tries so hard to be Eric, right down to the format
>mentions Eric pretty often like they're best pals but to the Boogs he's probably just that guy he trained with a few times
>jew, seems like an absolute cunt
>barely pulls 6pl8
>cringy air guitar, cringy humping the plates, screams feel forced as fuck
>not even aesthetic

I think even the madman himself wouldn't do bulgarian with 2 exercises at once

I think it is fine to do 2 exercises if its the beginning of the mesocycle when things havent got heavy yet. Or if you're not doing any deadlift variations.

>Starting Eric: run SS
No way

He just started lifting like Eric for about like a year only, while Eric has trained like he does now for years. A year ago he still do normal Bulgarian greg nuckols style and is just squatting 440lbs. I say its amazing that the gap between his lifts and Eric's is not that big now.

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/45aehy/squatting_every_day/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_list

honestly I'm thinking of switching to that kind of stuff. my maxes are only slightly more than 1/2/3/4 (they're about 75/105/155/200 in kg) but I don't compete in anything and at that point I just want to do lifts that I enjoy and train everyday.

The thing that stops me from training like this is how there is very litter accessory work. I want to get a lot bigger, wont this impede hypertrophy?

it makes sense for guys nearing the max muscle they can carry, but im 6 2 185 lean. Id like to be 220 with similar bf before this shit ideally

no shit, bulgarian is a pure strength routine.

Total volume across the week is largely what matters.

People use accessory work for that because it's easier to rack up the volume, not because it's strictly necessary. You can accumulate a ton of work maxing out it's approached with that goal in mind.

I wouldn't do it personally but it can be done.

Do you think if you add 100 lbs to your deadlift, not necessarily conventional deadlift, your body will not be different at all?

well yeah, I'd imagine your glutes, hams and spinal erectors and possibly traps would be bigger. which is cool, but I want bigger arms, delts, chest etc. DESU ive been following eric for a long time, he has said in the past he looks the same as when he originally got to 230 when wrestling, despite taking all his odd lifts to crazy new heights, like BTB dead and jeffersons over 800

your physique wont change dramatically anyway

900lb behind the back overhead deadlifts

youtu.be/19i30GziSq8

His back and glutes are definitely bigger now than it was back then.

what the fuck was that shit at 0:05?
some kind of unconventional powersnap hammer curl?

dollar store eric is here again

yeah he's kind of cringy. you can smell the reddit on him. still stronger than me though, but knowing there are redditors who lift heavier than me is what drives me t b h. one trip to r/weightroom is all I need as a pre workout.