Working out is BORING. Truly, meatheads must be brainlets

working out is BORING. Truly, meatheads must be brainlets.
How can an intellectual like me stimulate his mind while working out?

could you use smaller words pls

Me no good word brain. Not can answer

Never gonna make it

iamverysmart

are you saying calling me a dummy?

Y-you too

By doing it in the library.

just lol if you aren't doing linear regressions in your head to predict your future gains

Kratom+caffiene+l-theanine+pounding vidya music

There ya noodle was that hard?

I tried all of this, kratom (had 2 of those "energizing" strains) just made me sleepy. the rest: maybe only caff+l-theanine to have barely noticable effects

You're probably taking more than 5g of kratom at a time.
Taking it on a empty stomach (with a hot coffee) will make it take effect faster.

L-theanine eliminates caffeine jitters

Other than that I can only recommend you improve your playlist

I just punch my face after every lift to stimulate my brain.

Just have them put Rick and Morty on the televisions that the cycling equipment faces.

kratom hard on liver, no?

Audiobooks u reatard

Taking it for 3 years and no ill effects.
Make sure you stay hydrated tho

>lacking the mental fortitude/discipline to work out

>calling others brainlets

You can play sports. I do a bit of bodyweight and play 3 sports to keep in shape (Basketball, Badminton and American Football).

I chew on cow hide while exorsizing because I like the taste if that's what your asking.

Is Veeky Forums an extension of /r/fit? people hate reddit on every board besides fit

I created unconscious reflex to punch myself and random intervals so my mind has to stay focused and sharp if I wanna dodge it. Really stimulates the old noodle when I dont knock myself out.

yes, reddit > Veeky Forums

You know retard you could always listen to an audio book/podcast or whatev. during your workout.

Listen to a podcast or an audio book if you're that bored, you autist.

I consider myself /fitlit/ and I love working out. Just plug in some headphones with some EDM and I'm in my own world. Feels good brah.

Listen to audiobooks at the gym. Then working out becomes alone time, self improvement time, and learning time. Easy.

I combine lifting with meditation sort of. I can think about shit, relax and stuff.

/litfit/

He should read between sets, audio books for brainlets

>needing constant stimulation
/sig/let

audiobook recs

Fuck man, I was an honours student, and when you start lifting heavy enough plate math is enough to make you feel like a fucking brilliant mind.

Its simple.
Either you are fit and dumb, or you are not fit and clever.

This

>hurr durr I'm so intelligent I can't apply myself to self improvement and a higher standard

Daily reminder there's no one dumber, vainer, and more deluded than retards who think they are "too smart" to work out.

Top tier bait

working out requires concentration unless you are one of those people who move from a machine to a machine without actually doing more than one set.
keeping up good form requires concentration and mental effort, if you are too dumb to understand this then you will never make it

Listen to a podcast you like

Long word hurt my head. user use more short word. No use long word.

Other boards are total shit. They all have to resort to blaming Plebbit for their shit content.

they should stream ALL THE SEASONS

I never exactly thought I personally was too smart but I did think for years that lifting was just for dumb chavvy guys on tons of roids. Then I got to be friends with a guy who's pretty big and also ten times smarter than me and he helped me get into it.

Principles of mathematical analysis, Walter rudin

>i hate en-dolphins
once you start you enjoy it more and more, before long you will actively want to do it.

no but /r/bodybuilding is, /r/fit is trash

>never had a liver panel
>nothings happened to me yet so it's fine!
Imagine being this retarded

Trips of deceit

>vidya music
kys philistine

The Iliad

If you have a vivid imagination, the feats and fuckery of sick cunts and absolute madmen of thousands of years ago its a zeus-tier motivation.

Just fast forward the Eneas son of Meneas son of Meleas who had a white horse that was the son of the horse of Menelaos second cousin parts

Do math in your head while working out then, faggot. Stimulate your own mind yourself.