So I Bought a New Weight bench today

This is the instruction manual

some safety instructions

and this is the actual bench. what do you think? this bench is really going to help make me fit

Should have just bought a separate bench and rack, OP.

That Engrish. Looks like you bought some made in China shit. Better check all the connecting parts good and make sure the welds are solid or you'll die.

this looks silly

i tightened down all the bolts. its pretty sturdy. nice to have a bench rather than laying down on a flat surface and pressing that way. much easier. seems like it will be fine for what it is anyway.

>local man kills himself with homemade guillotine

>max weight 120kg

Why aren't there any trophies in your trophy case?

>safe up to 120kg
>265lbs
>if you're can't even bench 1pl8 safely if you're over 130lbs

looks awkward as fuck to use. the rack height looks too high and narrow and its unadjustable as far as i can tell. the arms for fly thing look like they'd force your shoulders into an awkward position and appear to hinge on the screw attaching them to the stand. if you have a home gym you need to make a conscious effort not to get deadly shit. at the very least get pic related if you're lifting on your own.

>Weightlifting Bed

This is not what they meant by "eat sleep grow"

Kek, it's for naps between sets

What do you guys think of pic related as a squat and bench rack for a poorfag's home gym?
Stands regulated in a 96-170 cm (38-67 in) range, safeties in a 60-100 cm (24-39 in) range.

Metal looks a bit flimsy to me. Might collapse after some heavy squats

That's not a bench, it's a bed user

Reading comprehension. Figure it the fuck out

You think? They claim the stands can take up to 250kg (the profiles used are 40x40x2mm and 35x35x2mm), which would be good enough for me for quite some time before I reach Clarence mode.

while im sure it can hold the weight vertically, the racking and unracking is the questionable part, not to mention if you have to bail and use those safeties kek

They are at the trophy cleaner.

>maximum weight 120kg
i weigh more than the maximum without any weights

you'r egoign to get cancer if you let your skin contact that bench.