What upsets me the most with these leaks from sara piana is not the excessive opioid abuse...

What upsets me the most with these leaks from sara piana is not the excessive opioid abuse, nor the fact that rich was (most probably) a wife beater, nor the fact that he was selling steroids. The biggest thing that brought me to tears, and made me turn down piana as one of my fallen idols is the complete and utter absence of QUADS AND HAMS. Wtf is this!! Even genova have better quads! His arms is bigger then his own legs!

Also did he really get a butt inplant?

Tiny tiny quads!

well he didnt do 8 hour leg workouts

He had completely busted knees. "What ever it takes" ends when you are in too much pain.

He was old and his knees were probably shit but yeah still no reason not to do leg extensions in place of squats.

did rich have ass implants no homo

He stated in one of his videos, that after he stopped trying to compete, he didn't feel like training legs as much, mostly because huge ass quads would be too much in they way, and considering he didn't have the need to show them, then why bother? He's on gear, so he didn't need that extra boost, from crushing legs

>there are people people on Veeky Forums who think having big legs is considered attractive

Just deadlift every once n awhile, maybe front squat here and there, your legs will be as big as you'll want them to be. Going to the gym and training your legs as if it's your chest/traps/delts/biceps/triceps is dumb, especially if you're natural, considering as a natural your legs have a lot more growth potential than your upper body.

I crush legs every 4th day, I see 0 growth, only strength gains

genetics maybe.

i have really great legs and chest and back, but shit arms that feel impossible to grow

>opioid abuse
>wife beater
>selling steroids
>butt implant
Someone give me the details

Stop doing meme powerlifting routines.

I'm doing PPL, with an additional rest day

Daniel fiverr @ youtube got all the material for you bro. Btw damn rich was really fucked up in that video.. looked like he was on heroine.

triple dubs confirm implants

Well I've your being judged on your meme-ability and it your actual body then skipping legs is fine. Me personally, I love having big legs, girls seem to love it, nothing better than when a girl grabs your glutes as you go balls deep

>Well I've your being judged on your meme-ability and it your actual body then skipping legs is fine

Is this English?

>utter absence of QUADS AND HAMS
i don't remember if HE said that but i remember something about that huge quads are shit because they are constantly rubbing against each other and it's annoying

>did he really get a butt inplant?

>40 years of pinning steroids into your glutes
scar tissue, ever heard of it?

>there are people on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW who think having big legs ISN'T attractive

Rich explained before that he had debilitating knee problems that kept him form hitting legs hard in his old age.

>old age
>40+
Steroid fags, pls

probably just naturally big, I ve always had a big ass.

his legs honestly don t look bad at all for never working them out they re naturally a good size, especially when compared to his upper body. a normie would not even notice.